Thin Line Pt.2

The Unfinished Canvas.

Dong Hae quickly searched all the local shops for a phone book and found many Ji's... Ha called all of them, but no luck.

"How am I going to find this Ji Chang Bum guy?" Dong Hae said frustrated.

"Sir, did I hear you say you were lloking for Ji Chang Bum?" an old lady peered out of the near by Ramen shop. Dong Hae quickly perked up and raced over.

"Yes, do you know him? Where he is? Anything?" he asked in a fast pace.

"Yes, I know a young man named JI Chang Bum, he works for me. But, he doesn't come in for another 4 hours." her tone shaking from age.

"Could you give me his address?" he pleaded.

"I can not but, you are welcome to wait here for him. Also, there is no loitering so you must order something. Alright young man?" she asked leading him into the shop.

"Alright, I'll have one bowl Spicy Kimchi with Pork." Dong Hae said, he was quite hungry. 6 bowls later and a man took a seat in front of him.

"Who are you? he asked dong hae.

"Uh, I'm Dong Hae. Are you Ji Chang Bum?" the man nodded to his question.

"Why are you looking for me, do I owe you money?" Chang Bum asked with hesitation.

"Ani, Do you remember a party you had 3 years ago? A girl named Ri JIn dropped her camera there when she left. I need to find it, there is an important picture on there that I need that could save my best friend." Dong Hae exclaimed his body inching towards Chang Bum.

"Ri Jin's camera? Oh, I know! She was taking pictures all night. Uh, I think I found her camera that night. But, I'm not sure where I stuck it. I think I know what picture you are talking about. I scrolled through them out of curiosity." Chang bum said. Dong Hae jumped up with questioning eyes.

"I didn't show or tell anyone bro, that's not my place. Wait here for 3 hours. I have a short shift." So Dong Hae waited. The night dragged on for what seemed like forever. But, soon Chang Bum was off and leading the way to his house.

"We are here dude,C'mon in!" said Chang Bum pointing inside his house.