Thin Line Pt.4

The Unfinished Canvas.

Dong Hae rushed to his car and opened his computer, saving all the images he could find with Ha Na and Mr. Chai to a folder. He opened up a presentation and created a slide show like Ri Jin had suggested. This was the only way to show eyerone who Mr. Chai was. He pondered blurring out Ha Na's face but knew he had to leave it the way it was. He saved the imagged and power point and headed back to Seoul. Ha Na's turn to sing was in 8 hours and he had 6 hours to drive. He raced back to Kirin as fast as he could.

When he arrived to the school Ha Na and Ri Jin were already on the stage dancing, he sat towards the back and watched Ha Na intently, looking over to Ri Jin to see her notice him and smile. He pointed towards the dressing room and she nodded. Ha Na took no notice to Dong Hae as she was trying to focus. Dong Hae headed towards the changing rooms making a stop at the tech to give him the flash drive with the presentation on it.

"Can you play this during Lee Ha Na's song?" Dong Hae asked the tech. The tech nodded in agreement.

Dong Hae took his leave and prepared for his turn and Ha Na's song. By the time he was dressed and ready for his song it was Ha Na's turn to sing. Ri Jin had taken a seat in the audience and Dong Hae went on his way to the side of the stage to meet Ha Na. He stopped when he saw her, twindiling her thumbs looking to the audience to find him. He smiled casually and walked a little closer.