Acrylic

The Unfinished Canvas.

"Wait up!" came a voice Ha Na had been longing to hear for the past few weeks.

She turned to see Dong Hae running over, his shoulder length brown hair glistening in the sun, sweat pouring down his cheek bones to the apple of his chin. His tank top drenched in a long day of sweat from working  out the kinks in his dance for Hajima. He always looked magnificent, even when he was beaten and battered from a days work and he always knew exactly what ti say to make her feel like she was in Heaven. He had been her friend since she moved from Mokpo to Seoul when she was a kid.

"DONG HAE!" Ha Na shouted embracing herself in the sweatiest but greatest of hugs.

"How was camp? Did you meet anyone special? I need to know everything! It's been 3 weeks without you and i'm pretty sure I almost went insane." Ha Na shrieked.

"Ha Na, I called you almost every day. Haha, you know everything I did there, but to reassure you. No, I did not meet anyone special, assuming you meant a love interest and it was amazing as always! I'm using some of the dances JYP taught us in my dance! Want to see?" Dong Hae looked at Ha Na with loving and needy eyes.

"Always!" Ha Na whispered.