Splatters

The Unfinished Canvas.

"That's it! We can't let him stay here. We can't let him keep doing this to you! Or anyone else! I will not have you in danger anymore! Let's go, we are going to the police now!" Dong Ha shouted dragging Ha Na behing him.

"We can't! We don't have wny proof, there are no cameras in the school and I have no proof from the past. He would jsut get away with it and hurt eveyone I care about. Let's just trust Ri Jin and her placn. Whatever she has up her sleeve must be good or she wouldn't mention it after all this time." Ha Na said earnestly. Dong HAe reached for Ha Na and embraced her in a hig. Trying hard not to let his anger slip and his worry pour from his eyes. Seeing Mr.Chai do that made the incident more real to him.

"Well, What do we do for now, since we know he'll go as far as trying his crap even at the school! You aren't safe anywhere." Dong Hae said squeezing her tighter in his arms.

"Well, we can't avoid him. He is a teacher and a judge." Ha Na pondered some ideas, but nothing came to mind.

"Araso, anywhere you go, you do not go alone! Always call me or Ri JIn and stick with groups of students. Araso?" Dong Hae suggested.

"Ne, I can do that. I wouldn't mind being around you more anyways." She mumbled under her breath and smiled.

"What was that?" Dong Hae pretended not to hear what Ha Na had just said. Ha Na shook her head and buried it into Dong Haes chest. Dong Hae reached for her face and left a pleasent kiss on her forehead. He reached for her hand and put his lips near Ha Na's ear and quietly whispered, "Saranghae Ha Na!"