Modge Podge Pt.1

The Unfinished Canvas.

Sitting on the bench in front of the comples again she looked at the night sky, making a wish on the falling stars that would pass and taking the smell of the days rain in.

"Ha Na?" a voice came sounding overly confident. A quick turn and Ha Na regretted it instantly, it was him. The man from her past, he was here! WHy? This couldn't be real she thought. With a serious and terrified look on her face she wanted to run, to scream, to hit him but she didn't. She only replied.

"Wha..at is it tha..t yo-you want!" Ha Na exclaimed in fear.

"I've seen you out here almost every day for the past few weeks. You see, i've been keeping a close eye from afar. Did you think of me? Are you scared? Why?" He said with a grin on his face making Ha Na's stomach turn.

"Please, please just LEAVE ME ALONE!" Ha Na yelled while trying to control the shaking that her body was producing in the masses.

"You know I would never hurt you, you know I would never do that! What happened in High School wasn't all my fault. Besides, it already happened and nothing will change by trying to avoid me and acting out of your place!" He said raising his tone.

His words pierced her whole body and in a second she had jumped up and witha swift closed fist struck him across the face. In almost the same amount of time he had grabbed her arm and was dragging her towards the side of her apartment complex where no one could see. Woth a swift motion he had her pinned between his arms against the wall.