Brush to Canvas

The Unfinished Canvas.

The students of Kirin stared at the 3 with curiosity across their faces. Gossip and rumors  flodded the halls about why Ha Na had left with a loud explosion and why RI Jin and Dong Hae followed. Ha Na quickly found her seat in Mrs.Suns class while Dong Hae and Ri JIn stayed close to her side.

"Ah, Ha Na, Ri JIn and Dong Hae. How nice of you to join us. Is everything all right? Have you all been sick? There are only 3 days left until the competition. Have you used the time that you have been gone to practice?" Mrs. Sun questioned.

"Yes" Dong Hae bursted out. But, they hadn't practiced at all.

"Alright then Ha Na, we will start with you, I  want you to come down to the frint and sing any song that you would like."

*creeeeek* The classroom door slowly opened and Mr. Chai waved to the class trying not to keep them distracted but, continuing to smile at Ha Na. Ha Na hesitated to walk down to the front with Mr. Chai there but, didn't want the class to get suspicious. Mr. Chai took a seat in an empty desk near the front of the class. Ha Na avoided his face and looked towards Dong Hae noticing him smiling to her. She closed her eyes with his reassurance and opened , words began flowing out of like a waterfall. Without even knowing it her words took on a life of their own. Emotion pouring out like the bottom of the waterfall hitting pounding on the rocks in it's way. Clapping erupted from the class and Ha Na halted and opened her eyes.

"Well done Ha Na! The emotion was so raw, that was beautiful. Ha Na, you have been working!" Ha Na proceeded back to her desk. "You see students, that's how music should be, filled with meotion! Make the crowd curious and take their hearts!" Mrs.Sun said with a frim tone. Mr. Chai's were still on Ha Na quickly leaving them to notice Dong Hae's eyes glaring at Mr. Chai.