Thin Lines Pt.1

The Unfinished Canvas.

*DONG HAE'S POINT OF VIEW*

"Ri Jin, you said you snapped a picture that day when you went to find Ha Na, do you have any clue as to where the camera is?" Dong Hae said into his phone.

"Honestly, I have no idea! When we left from the house, she kinda just grabbed my arm and we ran. I dropped it somewhere inside but that was 3 years ago. Someone was bound to pick it up. If you want I can give you the address, the house was a friends but, they moved out a few months ago." Ri Jin said through the line.

"Okay, I'm going to head there and try to find it. Ask all of the people you can remember from the party if they know it's whereabouts. Please don't tell Ha Na what I am doing though. I don't want to worry her. It may take a few days but, i'llbe sure to be back before her performance. Okay!" Dong Hae asked with Ri Jins agreement and hung up.

A few minutes later he recieved a text from Ri Jin with the address of the house in Mokpo, he had to travel there tonight and find he evidence he needed to protect Ha Na and anyone else. He quickly peeked into the room where Ha Na had been sleeping and whispered a promise to protect her and that he would be back. He took his leave in the middle of the night driving as far as he could until he was tired. Stopping to rest and then proceeding on wards.

"This must be the place, I wish I went with them. amybe I could have prevented this." He said stepping out of his car. He walked upi the steps and opened the door, the house was empty. Paint chipping off of the walls, floor boards missing, water puddles all over. It wouldn't be here would it? He searched away checking every small crack or broken floor board to see if it could be ther. He searched the house inside and out but, there was no sign of it. He pulled his phone ou and dialed up Ri Jin.

"Ri Jin, are you near Ha Na? I need the name and number of the man who lived here. Maybe I can find him, if not the just a name will do. Also, How is she?" Dong Hae questioned.

"Ha Na is in front of me, she is worried about you but, I told her you had something to take care of and you would be back before her turn at Hajima. But, his name is Ji Chang Bum. I don't know his number but, I hope that helps." Ri Jin whispered on the other line.

"Okay Thanks!" Dong Hae said hanging up. He hoped Ha Na would be okay and wouldn't strangle him for leaving like that. He asked arounf the neighboor hood if they knew Ji Chang Bum's whereabouts but, as far as anyone knew he was somewhere in town.