Thin Line Pt.3

The Unfinished Canvas.

Dong Hae entered without a second thought.

"This way bro." said Chang bum leading him up the stairs into a room filled with boxes.

"I haven't really unpacked since I'm not staying here permanatly, but you cna go through the boxes. It's a blue camera with a star above the lense and Ri JIn engraved in the side. Not sure if i still have it but, good luck." Chang Bum said heading back down the stairs. Dong Hae wuickly began digging through boxes. Hours had past and there were still mountains of boxes.

"Will I ever find this camera. It's my only hope, I have to!" he said popping over another box.On top lay a camera, star above the lense and Ri Jin engraved in the side. "I FOUND IT!" Dong Hae yelled while his finger switched the on button. "Why isn't it owkring?" he said flipping it around looking for the charger hole but, there was none. Dong Hae flung open the door and raced down the stairs as fast as he could.

"Hey, Chang Bum, do you know how to make this work?" Dong Hae said handing the camer over.

"Sure dude. All it needs is a couple of AA batteries. They're in the drawer by the fridge." Chang bum said pointing to the drawer.

"Thanks!" Dong Hae said opening the drawer and taking 2 batteries from it. He opened the camera, slid the batteries in and turned the camera on. A bright screen came on with options to choose. "Uh, view files I guess?" Dong Hae said scrolling through the options. Images began filling the small screen. Dong Hae flipped through the ictures looking at the first one for a few moments. It was Ri Jin and Ha Na, Ri Jin was making a kissy face and Ha Na looked beautiful in that dress. He thought.

He scrolled through some mroe to notice that Mr.Chai was in quite a few of the pictures one sitting on a couch fondoling another girl another he was in the bathroom in the background with another girl and the last one he came across struck him in his heart. It was Ha Na, lamp in her hand about to swing at the man that was on top of her. His face was clear in the picture. It was him, Mr. Chai! He did it! He found what he needed to save Ha Na! Suddenly he was bent over the sink and spewing from his mouth. The image in his head making him feel sick. Taking a few moments to compose himself he drank some water and took his leave.