Chalk

The Unfinished Canvas.

Only a week and a half remained until the competition. Ha Na had worked the coreography over and pver until she was absolutley sure of herself, all that was left was to work on her voice for he singing portion. She sat down at the piano and lightly floated her fingers across the keys. The sounds that poured out made her smile.

A self composed song? Ha Na has never written a song. What would she write about? She thought to herself. Looking at the paper in front of her she began pressing the keys until she found the chords she thought fit the best together. Humming to the chime of the piano, words slowly poured out of and she wrote them in a precise pace. Playing back each few notes with her lyrics until they fit together and made part of a song. Losing herself in her words and playing she hadn't noticed Dong Hae take a seat next to her on the piano bench.

*Clap,clap,clap*

Ha Na jumped at the sound "Dong Hae! When did you get here? I thought I was alone this whole time! Did you hear all of that?" She questioned.

He nodded with a half smile that made her feel even more embarassed then she had already been. "That was really good for a self composed song! But, the lyrics seem a little sad and painful. Wae? Is this about you? Or someone else?" He asked with worry.

"It's just a song, nothing more." Ha Na said quickly trying to brush off the subject.

"Are you sure? It seemed to have a lot of feeling behind it." Ha Na nodded while looking at the keys.