Colored Hands Pt.2

The Unfinished Canvas.

Ri Jin reached for Ha Na again only to be pushed away.

"I'm going to leave. I think you and Dong Hae need to talke. I love you." Ri Jin mumbled walking out the door. Dong Hae still standing in the door way with the same look on his face hadn't moved or made a sound.

"Please, just go. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but, i dudn't because I knew you would look at me like that. Besides, this is my problem and not yours I don't want you involved in any way or Ri Jin! So, if you are going to have a problem with that or look at me like that for the rest of our lives then please leave. My life can't get much worse can..."

Dong Hae dropped onto the bed scooping Ha Na in his arms cutting her sentence off. "Ha Na, just cry." He squeezed her tight. BUt, she couldn't cry her tears had run dry, all that was left was a sloppy mess of heavy breathing and snot pouring out of her nose. Dong Hae hugged her tighter lifting her legs and placing her completley in his lap so she couuld bury her head in his chest. CHe grabbed his shirt and took into his chest, her sobs getting slower and calmer with his warmth and heart beact comforting her.

"Now, let me explain. That look of disgust, as you exclaimed earlier was not towards you but Mr. Chai." Ha Na winced at the mention of his name. Dong Hae felt it and quickly changed his words. "I mean him, it was for him. How he could do something like that to you broke my heart and made me feel sick and he will never get away with it! Also, don't you ever think that I would leave your side for anything, you are Ha Na. My best friend, the reason I exist is for you. Don't try to make me leave and don't try to keep me from being involved in this. I am wether you want me to be or not. Now, I know this will be hard. But, I need you to tell me what he did, everything so i can figre out what to do. Take your time, I'll stay here as long as you want.