The First Layer

The Unfinished Canvas.

Sitting on the piano bench Ha Na lightly tapped the keys over and over, the same sound chiming each time. Moving her finger to the next key she reapeated. Singing to the sound trying to match pitch. Her song had not yet been finished only the keys the Pianist would play were complete. She quickly took to the paper writing some of what she felt over the past few days. Upon running out of words for her song for the moment she sat and debated a title. What would she call it? Should she name it before it was even finished? It was hard enough writing this! She slightly giggled to herself as she pondered names.Footsteps quickly approached and she hid her music sheet expecting Dong Hae to peak at what she was writing.

"We meet again." came a familiar vioce. Mr. Chai was there, alone with her. How long had he been there? Was he watching me? She questioned herself. But, she didn't raise her head to him. Her fingers pressed on the keys trying to drown out his voice.

"Your little friends seem to know your secret. What did I tell you about opening that mouth of yours? It'll get you in a lot of trouble." He whispered into Ha Na's ear taking his had and gently rubbing it down her neck meeting the back of her bra strap.

"What are you doing!" Ha Na said with a frim tone trying her hardest not to let him see her quiver. Mr. Chai grabbed her waist and pulled her close until there was no room between them, slowly his face reached towards Ha Na's chest. Ha Na struggled to break from his grip bit was too weak. Suddenly Mr. Chai was on the floor and a fist bunched up in front of her face where Mr. Chai's face had been. His grip broke from Ha Na and in an instant she was being dragged away. What had just happened? She thought. She looked to the arm that was gripping hers and then peered to the face, it was too dark. She couldn't see. Who had just saved me? She questioned some more. Only to be stopped behind a car in the back of Kirins parking lot. She looked up once more to the face of the person who had knocked Him to his . It was Dong Hae, he was there. He was protecting her like he said and she felt more thankful than she could have in her life.