Shades of Red

The Unfinished Canvas.

In Teacher Suns class the students practiced their songs for the competition. Since each student had to write their own song Ha Na was still struggling to find the words for it. She had never written a song, she preferred a paint brush and a blank canvas. Today each student had to demonstrate their singing skills in front of the entire class and let the students judge their skills.

"Today, we are going to have each one of you sing to the class, the rest of the class with write on a slip of paper any positive or negative feeling they get from what you sing, this will help when you are writing your song. It will be completley anonymous, we will also have a new teacher here to help with music. He is a composer from China, he also happens to be a judge on the panel for Hajima. I want you all to give him a warm welcome to our class and for his return from China. So, Mr.Chai would you please come in?" Mrs. Sun said looking towards the door.

The door opened but, Ha Na was too busy chatting eith Ri JIn to notice Mr.Chai. That was until she saw Ri Jin's face quickly turn from a smile to shock. Ha Na turned to glance at the teacher who Ri JIn had been staring at. It was him! The man was here, in her class, at her school! And he had noticed her.

"No, NO!" Ha Na shouted without thinking. All eyes turned towards her with question. Ha Na stood up and like a bolt was out of the class room leaving all her things behind and a classroom full of curious minds. She ran down the hall not paying any mind to Ri JIn and Dong Hae chasing her shouting her name. She turned into the bathroom and quickly slammed the stall door open and shut. Sitting on the toilet she lifted her legs to her chest hoping no one would know she was there. Harsh sounds started coming from , her chest pounding and body shaking. She hadn't realized how hard she was crying and how loud her breathing had been. She was terrified. Had he come to hurt her? Had he come to hurt her friends? Why was her there? Did he see her? Of course he did!

The thoughts in her head grew louder and louder. She closed her eyes and let her body drop.