Layers of Grey.

The Unfinished Canvas.

The day of the competition had arrived and Dong Hae wasn't back yet. Ri Jin said he would be back before her turn but, Ha Na was still worried. Only 5 hours remained until she had to perform. What was he doing he doing! Ha Na and Ri Jin were preparing the auditorium, setting up chairs and lights with the other students. Ha Na had finally finished her song and recited it over and over in her head while setting up.Ri Jin was casually practicing her dance while laying the chairs aside eah other. Students heading to the back to change into their outfits for thier performances.

3 hours later and the auditorium and stage were finally set and ready to go. In only a few minutes teachers, students, parents and friends would start flooding in for the performances. Ha Na was almost last in lie for her song but, 4th for her and Ri Jins dance. They headed to the dressing room to prep for their turn and practiced their steps a few more times. Heading to the side of the stage they heard the loud riar if the crowd outside. She peeked around the curtain to see the judges on the panel. Mr. Chai was the first judge she noticed he hadn't noticed her though. Would he judge her differently because of the the secret and their past? Ha Na started to get nervouse. Where was DOng Hae when she needed him?

"Ha Na, it's our turn to dance! C'mon." Ri Jin said tugging Ha Na to the middle of the stage. Ha Na looked to the crowd hoping to see Dong hae but, no luck.

"Hello, I am Ri JIn and this is Ha Na. We will be performing this dance for you today!" Ri Jin smiled to the judges as they nodded and signaled for the music to start playing. Ha Na quickly got into position trying to focus on the dance, making sure to plant her feet on 5 after the flip. They did it! The dance had finished. teh audience applauded and shouted for Ha Na and Ri Jin. They bowed and took their leave fromt he stage.

"We did it! Now, you just have to go back out there when it's your turn and sing! Araso and stop fretting. I told you Dong hae wold be here. He is, he's in the back getting ready to go. You can see him in a few after your song. He's up after you okay?" Ri Jin smiled to her and Ha Na nodded with relief.