Precision Knife

The Unfinished Canvas.

Only a few days remained until the competition and Ha Na had been avoiding school.

"You have to go, we won't let anything happen to you and we will find a way to put him where he belongs. Why don't we tell the Dean or the police? Ri Jin exclaimed while Dong Hae looked at Ha Na with worry.

"What good would that do? It's been 3 years and I have no proof. Plus, they will ask why I never said anything then you know what happens when assault victims speak up around here or anywhere. I don't have the voice here and I don't even have the guts to tell. What if you guys get hurt?" Ha Na said with a face of lost hope.

"We can't just let him get away with what he has done. We at least need to get him out of Kirin and away from you and the other students, he's hurt you and whats stopping him from hurting someone else!" Dong Hae xclasimed

"Wait, I have an idea!" Ri Jin suddenly exclaimed. She then proceeded to dill Dong Hae and Ha Na in on the plan.

"But, for now we need to return to school, missing this many days will look bad on our records and we also need to practice.' said Dong Hae while taking Ha Na's hand to reassure her.

"Araso, I can do this right?" mumbled Ha Na with sorrful eyes while Ri Jin and Dong Hae nodded in unison.

"FIGHTING!" They all exclaimed!