Modge Podge Pt.2

The Unfinished Canvas.

"Let me go! Let me go now or I will scream!" Ha Na said, her voice shaking as bad as her body was.

"Scream, I dare you. I wont't let you continue this way with me. You may as well shove your sobs back down your throat because nothing will change! It happened! I can't go back and change it and even if I could you were begging for it. Stop acting so innocent as if I am the only one to blame! You wanted it then and you want it now don't you?" He said in a low voice, lips grazing her neck.   

"Please, please just stop! I'm going to tell, I'll tell everyone what you did!" she muttered with a look of disgust.

In and instant his fist met her face and she was on the ground a kick to her stomach and a hard breath spilled from . Blood began to slowly drip from the crease between her eyes on the bridge of her nose. With blurry eyes and a numb body she tried to push herself up only to be pushed back down by the sole of his shoe. He slowly bent down meeting her eyes. With a harsh smile he looked at her blood.

"If you don't want soemthing worse to happen, to you or your friends. I suggets you keep that pretty little mouth shut like you have for the past few years. Unless you want to be shut up permanatly" He said pushing her head into the ground.

"If i tell, you'll be gone and won't be able to hurt anyone!" Ha Na shrieked.

"Where's your proof?" the man said taking his leave.