The Unfinished Canvas

The Unfinished Canvas.

*RETURNING BACK TO HA NA'S VIEW*

Ha Na sat watching the other students perform. Ri Jin had gone to it int he audience to watch Ha Na sing her song. Ha Na patiently waited and twindled her thumbs together until it was her turn.

"Hey, there's going to be a slide show during your performance. Just keep performing and don't stop okay." Dong Hae popped up beside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him as tight as she could.

"I thought something happened to you!" she whispered in his ear with a sigh of relief.

"Silly girl, what could possibly happen? I just needed to do something. Just trust me okay?" Dong Hae said hugging her back.

"Good luck on your song, I can't wait to hear it. Ri Jin said I better listen close." Dong Hae said, waving as he walked down the side of the stage to take a seat next to Ri Jin.

"Up next is Lee Ha Na, one of the winners from last years competition. She is currently a Junior majoring in Gallery Arts. Give her a round of applause." Ha Na took thr stage and clapping erupted along with Ha Na's same being screamed by her two best friends. The pianist took his seat and began chiming away. Ha Na looked towards Dong Hae as if seeing approval and he nodded with a thumbs up. Ha Na closed her eyes and began her song. The crowd being swept away by her emotion. Behind her a board slid down and a slideshow began playing. Students and teachers gasped and pointed in shock. Mr. Chai quickly stood up and tried to find a way to run. Ha Na hearing the commotion continued to sing but opened her eyes and looked ahead noticing Mr. Chai being stopped by a crowd of teachers and police.

She turned her head to look upon the screen that the students had been pointing to. A picture of her and Mr.Chai appeared with caption below. She finshed up her song and walked closer to the screen. "This is my best friend Lee Ha Na. 3 years ago she was by this man. Mr.Chai. She's been to afraid to speak out becasue he threatened her and she didn't have any evidence. So, I found some for her. Since he returned to Korea he has been harassing her and who knows who else." the screen read.

Dong Hae walked up on stage and Ha Na looked upon him with tears in her eyes. Dong Hae took the mic. "Ha Na, I listened and now I know. I promised to protect you. I will never stop protecting you. Because, to me you mean everything. To me you ARE everything." he said taking her in his arms as she fell to the ground. He dropped the mic and whispered in her ear. "I'm in love with you Ha Na." and with gentle hands he took her face whiped her tears and kissed her as passionatly and hard as he could. When he realeased her face and placed his arms back around her, she looked up at him and whipsered back. "Dong Hae, I'm in love with you."

 

 

 

Thank you everyone who has followed my story and supported me. Parts of this story are linked to my past so it means a lot to me. I love you all! SARANGHAEYO!