Colored Hands Pt. 1

The Unfinished Canvas.

Sitting on her bed Ha Na cried, she had been crying for what seemed like days but only a few hours. Her chest had become so tight, her nose dripping snot and raw from wiping it away, her eyes blood shot and face covered in red spoches. Surrounded by tissues she hugged her pillow tighter and wiped her nose, tossing the tissue to lie amongst the others. Pounding sounds came from her door but she refused to leave her room.

*Click* the door opened.

"Damn it, I forgot Ri Jin had a key." Ha Na mumbled trying to compose herself so her friend wouldn't question her too much.

Her door swung open and there stood Ri JIn and Dong Hae. Why was he here too? Did he know?

"Ha Na, what do I do! Please stop crying! We are here and we won't let anything happen to you, did you know that he was back?" Ri Jin questioned as she jumped towards the bed to hug Ha Na. But, Ha Na was focused on Dong Hae, she knew how he felt/thought in an instant. The look on his face was that of worry and disgust. I knew it, I knew that he would think of me like this. She thought to herself.

"You told him! How could you tell him! You promised me, you know how I feel!" Ha Na shouted in a teary mess pushing Ri JIn away from her.

"How could I not when you screamed like that and left, I didn't tell eveyone. The class thinks you are over worked and are lacking sleep but, obviously that didn't take to Dong Hae. How could you not tell him anyways. Dong Hae cares for you more than anyone, he feels the same to you that you feel to him but, you keep hiding it and hiding this! He deserved to know. I am sorry I told him, I had to." Ri Jin said with tears in her eyes.