Palette

The Unfinished Canvas.

All eyes were on Ha Na the next day in Mr. Ahns class. In a whirlwind of a second Dong Hae was at Ha Nas side.

"Omo, Yagia what happened to you? Gwenchana? Does it hurt a lot! Who was is, i'll kick their boy or girl!." he exclaimed with the most worrried look.

No matter how much she wanted to tell her best friend she couldn't because she knew if he found out what had happened then and now, he would break.

"Ani, ANI! I'm okay." Ha Na looked into his eyes reassuring him.

"She fell and hit her face on a door knob while trying to practice for Hajima."  Ri JIn said taking her seat next to Ha Na.

"Is that really what happened?" Dong Hae questioned in a low voice trying to avoid the attention from the class.

Ha Na nodded to Dong Hae but it didn't make the worry dissapear from his face. His hand slowly reached up to Ha Na's face and gently brushed the mark in between her eyes.

"Mianhae, you are so clumsy! Make sure the next time you want to hurt yourself I am there to stop or catch you." Dong Hae said while gently flicking her forehead with a forced giggle.

Dong Hae's worry only made her want to stray away even more. She couldn't stand the thought of her friends getting hurt because of her. The words the man had said echoed in her ears through out  the day. Dong Hae kept his eyes on Ha Na making trying his hardest to not let Ha Na get hurt again. Ha Na had noticed his worry and couldn't help feeling worse that she had kept her secret from him for so long, she had wanted to tell him for so long but could never build up the couage. How could she tell the man she secretly loved that someting like that had happened. What would he think of her? She brushed her thoughts off trying to keep a smile for him and continued on her day.