Chapter 7

Deal With It

Dara and Xiumin are now in  the Yg cafeteria. the were sitting facing each other. Xiumin's hands are both on the table ,clasping. Dara could not e en look at him. How could this have ended up as a scandal?

FLASHBACK

Dara and Xiumin were asked to share their side of the story. A photo was released by Dispatch ,when Xiumin dropped Dara home. She was waving her hadn,smiling at him  as he was in the driver's seat, smiling back at her.

The moment EXO new about it, Xiumin was bombarded with questions. Chayeol told him he felt betrayed and Xiumin should've told him that he liked Dara so they can both spazz together. Baekhyun acted so hurt and kept following him around whining and telling him to tell him the truth. Chen did the same, but kept on telling him to tell him it was a lie. Tao kept staring at him. Kai, on the other hand, just told him he will forgive him if he shares him details. Suho and DO just kept it cool and the leader even told hi he supports his hyung which earned another disagreement from the others.

He can't even decide if he wanted to return to their dorm after that. He sure will be bombarded with another set whining.

"I don't think we have to deny anything sinc as the two of you says you're not dating. But,Dara-ya, you seriously have to consider dating him. You look good together."YG told her.

"What are you saying, sajangnim?! You are so embarassing me. "

"Xiumin-ssi, do you liek our Dara?" YG asked Xiumin.

Xiumin was got shocked with the sudden question. Should he tell them the truth?

"oh..uhm... "

"It's okay, you can tell us the truth." YG comforted him and smiled.

"Well, it's not hard to like her." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"That is so embarassing." He told himself. and looked at Dara. She was clearly blushing .He felt good though seeing that he has that knid of effect on her.

"Why don't you just date her for real then?" SM suggested.

"ehhhhhh?!!!" Both of them said.

YG and SM laughed.

"Sajangnim, I'm sorry about the scandal.Xiumin-ssi, SM-ssi, I'm sorry for causing you this trouble. This may affect their comeback." Dara apologized.

"What are you apologizing for? Your fans are actually happy finally one of you girls are having a scandal."YG smirked at her.

"And surprisingly, EXO's fans are not mad at all. Although, some are not liking it but there are more that favors the two of you." SM said as a matter-of-fact.

"I think we should think of our offical statemen and what needs to be done with this. Dara-yah, please take Xiumin-ssi for a tour while we talk on how we can fix this. "YG said.

------

Back to the present...

"Aigoo, I can't stay still here. What could be there plan about this?" Dara finally broke the silence.

"I just hope it's not something crazy. I'm really sorry to have troubled you with this, Dara. You may get bashed over the internet.Some of our fans are just overly protective."

She smiled at him. " You don't have to say sorry. And don't worry, Blackjacks are there to protect me. kekeke"

Their conversation got interrupted when a group of boys came to their table.

"OMO! It's Dara noona and his boyfriend!! Kyaaahhh!!!!!"Mino teased.

Winner greeted Xiumin and so they he. Mino and Jinwoo are seating beside Dara while Seungyoon ,Seunghoon, and Taehyun are seating with Xuimin on the other side.

"Can we call you, hyung?" Seungyoon asked.

"Oh..neh..I guess...I mean..yeah" Xiumin said shyly.

"Don't be shy with us, hyung. Whoever loves our Dara noona, we love 'em too." Seunghoon told him.

"Are you here to visit ,noona?" Jinwoo teased.

"Actually..."

"Of course he is! Who would he visit in our company then?" Taehyun sain.

"Right. Right."Mino agreed.

"You guys are embarassing me. He's here with his sajangnim. And for the record ,we are not dating ,arasso?" Dara said.

"Wae?"

"You look good together,noona!"

"Seriously? Awwwww...I was even about to create a new fandom!!! It's XiuDara! Ain't it cute?!"

"Xiu--what?!"

"OH!! OH! I can be the president!"

"What?! No way! I will !"

"Aniyo, I will be!I'm the leader!"

"I don't care.As long as I'm the one who made it."

"Wait!!! no one's creating a fandom and no one's going to be the president! Didn't you just hear me? WE ARE NOT DATING!" Dara told them. Xiumim was just speechless how the boys reacted with the rumor. He always thought YG artist are scary but then they're are just like them, crazy in many ways.

"Noona, you seriously have to reconsider." Jinwoo pursued.

"Aigoo, you kids are such a headache. Let's not push this with Xiumin, shall we? He doesn't even like me like that."

"Well... actually ...I.." Xiumin interrupted catching everyone's attention.

"I... I like you ,Dara and it would be great if we can get to know each other more." He said shyly.

The boys and Dara's mouth hung open. They did not expect that.

After a long silence...

"OH MY GOOODDDD!!! WAS THAT A CONFESSION!?"Seunghoon had his hands on his cheeks.

"ARE YOU ASKING NOONA ON A DATE?!DAEBAK!!!" Jinwoo celebrated.

"OMO! HE CONFESSED TO NOONA! RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!!!!!" Taehyun shouted.

"I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE!" Seungyoon almost fainted

"WAAAHHH!!! XIUDARA SHIP IS SAILING.NOONA! NOONA! TELL HIM YOU AGREE! C'MON! C'MON!!!PALLI!" Mino cheered.

"I think my soul just left my body." Dara said absent-mindedly.

YG and SM was able to hear the sudden confession. YG smiled and crossed hi arms on his chest. SM just chuckled.

"I guess we're settled now. We don't have to tell them what to do. Let the press people spread rumor and let the kids clear this themselves." YG said and SM just nodded in agreement.

xxxxxxxx

Xiuminwas driving Dara home. They are now in front of her dorm.Dara still could not look at him.

"Uhmmm..thank you for the ride..Do you...want to come in?" She said, still not looking at him.

He chuckled.

"It's fine. I have to get home. The guys are probably waiting to butcher me already. "

"Arasso. "

Dara was about to get out of the car when Xiumin spoke again. This time, she was able to look at him.

"I was serious with what I told you in the cafeteria. If you can give me chance."

Dara blushed again.

"I...uh... "

Xiumin smiled at her. "It's fine. I'm not forcing you. I'll be waiting until you are ready. I may not know a lot about you and what you have been through but I'm ready to listen to your story and to know you. I'd be happy to share my story with you as well."

Dara felt the sincerity in his word. Who is she to deny this person the changce to know her. Although she just met him twice, she felt something different about him.Something she never felt before.Something flattery and exciting and she wanted to know what it is.She smiled at her.

"Let's...Let's do that."

Xiumin can't hide his excitement anymore. He smiled widely and his eyes sparkled.

"Really?!" He said in a high-pitched voice. "I mean..great! Yeah! "

Dara chuckled. This guy will be the death of her. He's just too cute.

"So ..Uhm..I'll call you later?"

"Yeah, sure. " She smiled ."Annyeong. Be careful on your way home." She said before she got out of the car.

She bid goodbye to him and went inside the building. When she was not looking anymore, Xiumin did a victory dance and drove home. He still has to face 8 kids at home.

 

xxxxxxxx

you might be wnodering why Lay is not here. Well, that's because he's in  China and I don't want to break his heart.hahahahahaha.But maybe I'll add him later.. IDK. i'm crazy like that. hahaha. :)

And i'm really sorry for making the updates so short. I'm writing it so I won't lose the ideas. I love hearing from you guys. Them ore comments I receive,the more I am inspired to write. :)