Chapter 30

Deal With It

The boys were watching a Runningman episode when Xiumin came in the room and sat at one of the sofas. 

He sighed deeply. 

"What's wrong,hyung?" Suho asked. 

"Dara's been super weird lately. I know it's normal since she's pregnant but ... I don't know"

"Aigoo. Our Xiumin hyung seems to be getting older everyday. Aren't you getting some?kekeke" Baekhyun said and wiggled his brows.

He then got a smack from Kyunsoo. "Byuntae."

The poor Baekhyun pouted.

"She's been grumpy lately. The other day, she started crying while watching Beauty and the Beast. Yesterday, sh decided she wanted to be a make up artist so she put make up on me. Today, she kicked me out and told me she doesn't wanna see me."

The other guys felt pity.

"I just remembered how she told me I looked like a panda and kicked my ."

"She told me I was dark and she can't see me."

"She said I was too tall and that he wanted to squeeze my !!! She's so scary."

Xiumin just chuckled. Everyone was having a hard time. The doctor said it was normal and might end after the first trimester but it still depends. I just pray every night it'll be over soon. My back is hurting from sleeping in the sofa.

Before I can even talk to the guys, my phone rang. Seeing her name on the caller ID, I picked it up.

"Yoboseyo. Dara-yah, gwenchana?" I asked in worry. Everyone in the room was quiet.

"I'm fine."

See? She's calling me but she's cold.

"Waeyo? Is something wrong?"

"Aniyo. Where are you?"

"At the dorm. Can I go back now? Babe, I swear not to bother you. You won't even notice my existence in the house if you let me in again. I just wanna make sure you're okay." 

"Aweeee. My hubby. Arasso. Come home now. I want to cuddle."

Finally. 

"Arasso." She ended the call.

"Well, it seems that the weather has changed. I can go home now." 

I was about to go out when Chanyeol called me.

 

"Hyung, please tell noona to allow us to visit. Imma cover my wars if she doesn't wanna see it!"

I laughed at that and went out. 

Hwo strabge is this wife. Strange but I love her still.

xxxxxxxxx

Wassup! So just like what I posted, I am trying fo read all my pending fics. I am uaing my phone now so sorry for the errors. 

Anybody interested with a tagalog-english fic? 

Drop your comments please. I hope someone is still reading this. And if you still are, thank you and I love you!