Chapter 19

Deal With It

Dara woke up light-headed the next day. She slowly opened her eyes and noticed the familiar look of the room she's in. She smiled. Then, an atrm suddenly encirlcked around her waist. His soft breath blowing on her neck.

"Morning, jagiya." He heard his y morning voice which made the hair on her neck stand. He even kissed her neck for Tamtam's sake!!!

"Yah...are you dead? you stopped moving?"She heard him chuckle. She turned around and faced him.He was grinning.

"Morning, baby. "He smirked and kissed her lips again."Aigoo. I always wanted to wake up like this."he said and emraced her again.

"Can't breathe.."She said.

"I don't care. I'd rather have you die from my love."He said and laughed.

He was really out of his mind. But she found it sweet and funny. he finally let her off for a fee distance. He was still looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're just to beautiful." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Aigoo..Can't get enough of me, eh?"It was her time to tease. She was thinking that she'll finally be able to get back at him but she was wrong. He smirked.

"How are you feeling? Are you hurt?"

Dara furrowed her brows and pouted.

"I'm fine. I 'm not hurt anywhere.Why do you ask?"

He chuckled again and kissed her lips before he answered.

"I was just checking if your sore somewhere."He said with a playful look.

"Huh?Yah! What are you...oh my god!!" Dara looked at under their sheets and back to him" Why am I ?! and Where's your clothes?!" Dara shouted as she realized that she has nothing on.

Xiumin was quite amazed observing her as she tried to fremember what happened last night She kept on looking around for thier clothes

"Oh my God!!!Did we really do it????"She asked shyly

"What? You mean Se---"

"Don't even say the word!"

"What word? You mean se---"

"KIM MINSEOK!"

Xiumin laughed and hugged her again.

"You're so fun to tease ,jagi."He said and kissed her cheeks. "Don't you remember what happened last night because if you don't I'd gladly help you remember"

He said and went on top of her. Dara grew redder every moment

"ya---yah....what are you...stop teasing me..."

"I had the best night of my life last night. The best part was hearing you shout my name I'd like to hear it again."

"OH MY GOD! PLEASE STOP!!!!!"She said and covered her face.

Xiumin laughed and laid beside her again.

"You go and wash up now, baby. I'll take a bath on the other bathroom Hurry up before I change my mind"He said She quiclly grabbed the sheets and covered her body going to the small bathroom inside his room

"You don't need to cover that, babe I've seen everything."He told her.

"SHUT UP!" She said and slammed the door.

xxxxxxxx

Dara had just finished bathing and changing her clothes when he saw Xiumin cleaning the room.He was really a freak when it comes to cleanliness.

"You done checking me out?"He heard him say.She rolled her eyes in response.

"You really should wear more of my shirts. It suits you."

"I'm hungry."She complained.

He kissed her pouting lips and took her hands.

"Let's go down then. The boys are already having breakfast."

xxxxxxxx

"Yah, Baekhyun, didn't you have enough sleep last night?" Suho asked Baekhyun as the latter had a toast hung on his mouth His eyes were closed as if he was sleeping. He was startled hearing his hyung call him.

"I actually heard strange noises in Umin hyungs room so I was not able to sleep well."

"You, too?So I wasn't dreaming then. I heard them, too. I just don't know how to describe it."Chen sai and ate his meal.

"Where is Umin hyung by the way? Is he awake?" DO asked.

"Here!" Xiumin said and went in to the kitchen. Dara followed behind him.

"Dara noona?! You're here! Since when?"Tao asked.

"Last night." Xiumin answered and started putting foon in Dara's plate.

"so you guys are okay now?" Chanyeol asked.

"Are you stupid? Of course they are. She's not going to be joining us for breakfast if they're not." Kai told Chanyeol

"I'm glad you two are okay now, noona."Lay smiled at her and ate his meal.

"Xiumin hyung and us were really worried about you ,noona."Sehun tol her.

"I'm sorry if I got you all worried." She said and bowed to them.

"Wait ,then if you were here just last night and was in Xiumin's room then that means...wait!!!! Are you----"

Baekhyun was about to say something else but Xiumin was fast enough to put the another toast inside his mouth.

"EAT!You need to feed that mouth of yours so you can talk more on our schedules!!!"

xxxxxxxx

"I'm sorry I can't drive you home. "Xiumin told Dara. They were now outside,standing beside her car.

"That's fine. You have schedules. I better head home as well. Bom will really kill me if she doesn't see me there."She said.

"Arasso. Call me when you get home."

"Neh.I will."She was about to get in the car when Xiumin stopped her.

"Did you forget something?"

"Here. This belongs to you. This has always been yours from the start."He said and gave her the necklace.

She smiled brightly "Why don't you help me wear it?"

He chuckled and helped her wear the necklace. "There you go. Right where it belongs. And as for you. you belong to me.You're mine alone." He said and kissed her again before she got inside her car and went to her dorm. She still has to face the Bominator.

xxxxxxx

I AM SO HAPPY AND I'M ABOUT TO CRY BECAUSE OF BIGBANG!!! I'M HAPPY AS WELL BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT IDEAS FOR THIS FIC.KEKEKE.LEAVE COMMENTS! LOVE Y'ALL

XOXO