Chapter 18

Deal With It

It was raining so hard. Xiumin kept on staring at the window. Where could she be?Why is she not answering my call? Is this how it will all end? He asked himself.

"Aisht!" He said in a quite loud voice.

"Hyung, you have to put ice on the black eye of yours." Chen told him and gave Xiumin the ice pack.

"Wahhh.. Dara noona's dongsaeng really is strong.He left a map on your face,hyung!" Baekhyun teased trying to ease the awkward silence in their dorm.

"Shut your mouth." DO said. "Dara noona will be fine ,hyung. Just give her time."He continued and smiled to their eldest.

This was one of the moments why Xiumin was grateful of having these idiots, they never fail to make him less pain.

"I just hope she calls me or even send me a text. I'll go crazy any moment now."He said and stared outside.

"Maybe noona just wanted to be alone for a while ,hyung. Don't worry too much."Tao said to him.

"You should take a reset ,Umin hyung or you'll beat Tao's eyebag."Kai joked.

"YAH!Suho hyung, they're teasing me again~~~ waaaahhhh!!!"

"KAI! Stop teasing Tao!" Suho told the other maknae

Sehun rolled his eyes," Aisht. Such a baby."

"Bite me. "Tao said and stuck his tongue out.

"Did you already call noona's omma, hyung?MAybe they have news about her."Lay suggested.

"I did. But she still hasn't texted  them Even her groupmates don't know where she is."

"Noona also didn't reply to any of us."Chanyeol added.

There was a moment of silence before Xiumin spoke again.

"You guys should rest. We have scheules tomorrow."

"The guys looked at each other.

"but hyung..." DO tried to reason out but was cut off by Xiumin.

"I'm going to be alright. I just need to be alone for now."

"I can stay with you ,hyung. I'm still not able to go to schedule."Tao vounteered.

"That's alright, Tao You ,out of all of us, needs the rest most so you can join us soon.Hyung will be fine."xiumin gave them a small smile.

"Arassso, but call us ,hyung if you need someone to talk to." Suho said.

The boys started to make their way to there rooms. Xiumin was left still staring at the window.

Is the heavens crying with him? He has left countless of voice message to her but still did not receive any return calls. A blank message could even make him happy at this time, but there was nothing.He sighed heavily.

Maybe the boys were right. He needs to rest. He was about to drag the curtain to cover their window when he saw a familiar range rover stop just in front of their building.

He sat again and waited for the driver of the car to get out. His heart suddenly beat so fast.

Not a minute later, he saqw a familiar petite figure of a girl getting out of the car. After she close the car's door, she looked up.His eyes went wide when her eyes met his.

It was Dara. He didn't know what to do looking at her. He froze for minutes before the scenario rang a bell on his hear

"IT'S ING RAINING OUTSIDE AND SHE'S OUT THERE!PABO!"He told himself and ran outside to get her.

xxxxxxxx

Xiumin went out of the building and was now facing Dara. Both of them are still under the rain.

"Are you crazy?! It's raining and you drove by yourself! You should've called me!" He said and dragged her  to get her dry.

He didn't understand what he was feeling.He was happy that she actually came but was mad because she did not call him and drove by herself at this time of the night.

What if she gets sick?! This girl will be the death of me! He thought.

xxxxxxxx

The moment both of them were in the dorm, Xiumin brought her to his room. He asked her to change her clothes and take a bath as well.

"But...I don't have any extra undies..." She said with her head hung low.

Xiumin also felt awkward. Although ,they are together, they've never been this awkward. He cleared his throat beofre he spoke again.

"I...uhmmm...I'm sure there's still some store open sonewhere. Go take a bath and I'll take care of it."

Dara just followed his instructions.She took a bath while Xiumin quickly drove and checked if there was still an open store. Thankfully, the heavens may have heard him pray hard , that he found a store selling those stuff.

He was blushing behind his mask as he chose random undergarments for her. After paying, he immediately went home.

He placed what he bought on top of his bed.He got a shirt for her to wear tonight and went to get his own set of sleepwear and took a bath on the other bathroom outside his room.

xxxxxxxx

Dara found a shirt and a small shopping bag on top of Xiumin's bed. She took the shirt and smiled. She checked what was inside the shopping bag and immediately blushed when she saw what it was. It was a pair of black undergarments.She grew redder knowing he chose it. She ran to the bathroom again and changed before he gets back.

xxxxxxxx

Dara was sitting on his bed and was drying her hair when the door opened. She stiffened as she watched him get inside the oorm. His hairt was still wet and he was also drying it. But what made her blush was his upper body was exposed again. He was only wearing his shorts. This is not the first time she's seen him like this but ,she wil never be used to it.Xiumin finally notice her.

"Oh..uh...sorry. "He said. He neatly placed his towel in the bathroom and got a clean shirt from his dresser and wore it beofer he sat beside her.

"You should've called me before you came here. i could've fetch you from where you are. It's raining so hard and you drove by yourself at this time. And you stayed in the rain, what if get sick?! What if something---"

"I'm sorry."

Xiumin stared at her and stopped talking.

"I'm sorry if I ..i'm sorry if I didn't trust you enough." She said, tears started to fall from her eyes again. Xiumin's heart melted.He closed the gap between them and hugged her tightly. She huggedm him back.

He was rubbing his back and was cooing her to stop crying.

Then, he let go of her and carresse her face. He dried her tears and looked at her,"Aigoo, such a cry baby. What will I ever do to you?" He said and kissed her forehead.

"I was just so shocked seeing you at that situation that I couldn't think straight. I'm sorry for hurting you. And I' so sorry for doubting you. I should've have listened to you." She said.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm fine now knowing you're alright.So my baby  was jealous, huh?"He smirked.

"Yah." She said and smacked his shoulder.

He laughed. "I was kidding But where di you go? You got us all worried."

"I just went somewhere. I needed to think and find answers."

"And did you find what you've been looking for?"

"Yes, And it all here."She said and smiled at him."You're all I need."

Xiumin chuckled and pinched her nose.

"aiyooo. you're getting cheesier everyday."

"I'm serious. "

"Arasso. Arasso.Are you hungry? Are you cold? Do you want me to cook or prepare you coffee?"

"Aniyo. I just want to be with you."She said and hugged him.

"Aisht, you'll be the death of me, Sandara Park."

They stayed that way unitl Xiumin realized something.

"You want me to drive you to your dorm or to your mom's house?"

Dara looked at him, "Ani. I want to be with you."

"Chincha? Yah, are you planning something?"Xiumin then covered his upperbody.

"YAH!!You !!" Dara shouted which made Xiumin laugh.

"I was joking. But I'm very much willing to surrender everything to you. Just please be gente."

Dara's mouth hung open and blushed.

"Kim Minseok, stop being such a ert!"

Xiumin laughed loudly.Dara grew upset and was about to walk out when, Xiumin stopped her.

He had a playful smirk on his face.

"Ya-yah.wha-what are you doing?"She asked with a shaky voice. She kept on stepping back while he kept stepping forward until her back was not kissing the door.

Xiumin used his arms and trapped her.

"You can't get away anymore. " He said and captured her lips immediately. Dara was taken aback by it but responded to his kiss after. Moment after that, Xiumin stopped kissing her and gave both of them time to catch their breathe. He was lookng at her with instense eyes.

"God, you're making me lose control ,Dara.You don't know what you're doing to me."He said in a hush tone. Dara  shivered under his breath.

WHAT.IS.AIR. How can his boyfriend be this hot?! She keeps on chanting on her brain as she reamined speechless and blushing in front of him.

Xiumin held her cheek and she can;t help but close her eyes with his gentle touch.

"I'm deeply.." He said and kissed her forehead

"..Madly.." He kissed her nose.

"...helplessly in love with you."He said in finality and kissed her lips again. but this time it was more aggressie, more demanding, more passion... more love.

 

xxxxxxxx

KILL.ME.NOW. I CRINGED WRITING THIS CHAOTER. CAN;T HELP BUT FEEL GIDDY. HAHAHAHAHA.

Wrote this is in one go so sorry for the misspelled word and incorrect grammar