Chapter 25

Deal With It

The next few weeks was a struggle for the couple. But not in a bad way though. They planned a simple secret wedding and planning and keeping it a secret was not the hard part but it was telling their loved ones about it, well.. pretty much the 2ne1 girls and EXO and the rest of YG Family and SM himself.  Their families was more than happy to give them their blessing.

They decided to do the wedding while Dara is still 2 months pregnant so it won't be that stressful on her part.

xxxxxxx

Today was the day of their wedding. They decided to do the wedding in one of the most exclusive beaches in the Philippines, Amanpulo Island.

It was a good thing that they were able to fly to the country without anyone noticing it. Good thing Dara has these Ninja moves.keke

xxxxxxx

Dara and the girls were in one room and the boys also were on a separate room. They were all preparing for the wedding.

"Omo, Dara-yah, you're so beautiful. Waaahhh. i can't believe you're getting married!" Bom said teary-eyed.

Dara chose her as her Maid of Honor, Well, her ,Minzy, and Chaerin

"I know right. Gahhhhh! I can't believe this is happening to me. waaaa"

"Unnie, I am so happy for you. " Chaerin said and gave her a tight hug.

"Thank you, Chae. Thank you for coming here. I know you're schedule is pretty tight but you still came."

"Of course you're more important than anything else. You girls are more importantn than anybody else. I am your leader so I should be here."

"Thank you girls. I know that it's going to be difficult once I marry but you still supported  me."

"Of course ,unnie. Whatever makes you happy. 2ne will always be 2ne1 .Married or not."Minzy said and kissed her cheek.

"Aweee, maknae, you are so sweet." Bom followed up. 

"Girls, I think its time for us to go to the wedding area now. Everything is ready." The organizer announced.

"Oh my gaaaaaa... I;m so nervous!" Bom said

"Yah, Dara unnie should be the one who's nervous." Chaerin teased.

"I don't care.Mehrong" Bom responded.

"Are you ready,unnie?" Minzy asked Dara.

"Yes, I am." Dara said with all smiles.

 

xxxxxxxx

"Wahhh...Daebak! This place is real awesome! I didn't know there's a place like this really exists!" Sehun said as he marvelled over the beauty of Amanpulo.

"Umin and Dara noona also made the place even more beautiful. The decoration is no joke."Kai added.

aeea234a73be75a53e34707f00801ed7.jpg

"Dara noona and Xiumin  hyung decided to have their wedding at almost sunset. It's daebak." DO said.

" This place is really something. " Tao said is awe. "I can't wait to see Dara noona walk in this aisle."

"Whoever designed this is a genius.I bet Dara noona would really looked like a goddess on this setting."Baekhyun said.

"She will always be a goddess and an angel. Where is Xiumin hyung by the way?" Chen asked.

"He is with his parents. Anyone seen Chanyeol?" Suho said. 

"I'm here, hyung. I was busy taking pictures. mianhe." Chanyeol said with a big smile on his face.

The boys are now settled in one place all settled and waiting for the wedding to start.

xxxxxxxx

Xiumin was about to leave the room . He was the last one to leave.

"Hyung."

Xiumin then looked back to check who called him.

"Oh Sanghyun-ah.Why are you still here? C'mon, the wedding will start in a few minutes." He said with a smile.

"I--" Xiumin can sense chesitation on his voice. He walked towards him and when they were face to face, "Gwenchana?"

"I --I just want to thank you for taking care of noona.  I still feel jealous and I don't want any man to be with her. But, I saw how much you value him and you tak care of her. I am giving my noona to you,hyung. But once you hurt her, I will still be the first to punch you." 

Having said that, Sanghyun walked out leaving Xiumin. He watched the younger's back disappear. He smiled and shook his head. Sanghyun has never shown his affection to his noona but Xiumin knows how much he values her. And, he is lucky enough that he trusted him.

 

He took more steps towards th wedding are. He couldn't wait to marry the woman she has dreamed of ever sinc. She will no longer be just an ideal type. She will be his wife..the mother of his children.. She will be his from this day one.

xxxxxxxx

Anneong haseyo!!!! sorry for the lame update. I have no enough time to think .I promise to update with better chapters.

Please leave comments. I love you all!!!

:)