Chapter 26

Deal With It

Everyone was ready. Xiumin and his parents walked for the entourage and was floowed by the EXO boys and Sanghyun. The sponsors thne followed and then Durami and Xiumin's sister (sorry I don't know her name. x.x)

Everyone stayed silent but excited. CL walked first, followed by Minzy, and then Bom. Dara chose them as her maids-of-honor. Why would she pick one when she can have three?  Chaerin has a smile on her face but deep in side her, she wanted to cry in happiness. But she can't cry, She never does in front of the girls. Minzy was smiling all, too. She was too excited for her unnie and can't wait to see her baby. Aigoo, she was already thinking of buying things for the baby. Bom was being Bom. She was smiling but her tears were falling. She was happy for Dara. The whole YG family was their and she can't feel but happy for Dara. Finally, she found the man that will take care of her. 

Moments soon, the little girls started to throw flowers as they walk down the aisle. And later, the bride was escorted by her mother.

Hot-Sale-Off-the-Shoulder-Lace-Chiffon-B

(Dara's dress)

Shewas the most beautiful bride everyone has seen. She was glowing and even though tears were evident in her eyes, everyone  knew she was happy. Xiumin sighed because his heart was about to burst. He wanted to go to her room before the wedding and just marry her their but who is he to take this moment away from her?

Dara's mom kissed her and hugged her tightly. She was crying as well. Xiumin thhen hugged Dara's mom and after that, he smiled to her and took her hands. Finally, they will be married.

The wedding officially started. After a few minutes, it was now time to exchange vows. Xiumin went first.

"I prayed so hard for this moment to come. I prayed and planned for everything to be perfect but I realized having you here and accepting me as your husband is more than perfection. I was a fanboy, a die-hard fanboy of you. And I never thought I'd be falling in love with you this hard. Sandara Park, you are and will always be my idol, my dream girl and my love. I love you and I have forever to prove you how much I do." Xiumin said and smiled lovingly to her.

"I... I have been very blessed to have such a loving family, loving friends and workmates and now I have you. You don't even have to say the words 'I love you' because I have already proven that you truly love me and I will forever be grateful for that. I love you, Kim Minseok. I love you more and more each day.Nothing and no one can ever change that." she said as tears fell on her eyes.

The couple now exchanged rings after and soon they were declared as officially married. 

Everyone was celebrating with them sa finally they are sealed and they are one.

xxxxxxxx

I updated because Park Bom just updated her Bio on twitter!!! Who said 2ne1 is dead and irrelevant?! Oh please, they update with small things and ends up casing havoc on social media. 

 

Anyway, I am sorry for the short and late update. But hey, I havenothing to do today, so I might update later. :

Please leave comments. i love you all!!! :)

Please forgive my grammar and spelling. You know proofreading is not my thing.hahahahaha

Credits to the owner of the photo used on this fic.