Chapter 20

Deal With It

Everything between Dara and Xiumin is going well within the past 2 months. Although they seldom see each other because of EXO's schedule , both of them always make sure that they get to see each other or call each other whenever they have time.

"Cheungdong-ahhhh~~~~~~Palli~~~~"Dara continued to whine and call Cheundong. She has been doing this for the last two weeks now.

"Noona, I'm starting to hate my name already. Stop calling me!!!! Little noona(Durami) is there ,why don't you bug her?!" Sanghyun said as he walked to where Dara is. "What do you want this time?!" He said clearly with a pissed face.

"Nothing. I just want to call my dongsaeng."She said and grinned."Aigoo, you've grown so much and you're so handsome.Kyaaaahh!!"

"Noona, what do you need?" He said.

"kekeke... you know me too well. Get me some ice cream.Please???" She said with her aegyo. The latter rolled his eyes.

Sanghyun got his keys on the side table and started to walk out of the house and muttered curses.

"Where's your boyfriend anyway?Why am I the one who suffers here?! Ask Minseok hyung to get you the food you want to eat next time!"

"He's busy. He has schedules, pabo. So I'm asking you to do it.Palli!! Hurry back!!!!"

Sanghyun couldn't help but just oblige.

xxxxxxxxx

"Aisht What did I do this time?" Xiumin kept asking himself while looking at his phone.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Suho asked

"Dara's mad and I don't know why."

"Did you do anything to upset her?"

"What?No ! Of course not!"

"Then why is she mad?"

"That's what I'm curious about "

"You still have time to call her hyung. We still have an hour before the show starts. "Suho said before he left to prepare.

Xiumin decided to call her.

"Dara-yah, gwenchana?" He said the moment she picked up.

"Hmp!"

"What did I do this time?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yeah."

"Then why are you mad?"

"I just want to ."

"What kind of reason is that?"

"Are you telling me I'm being unreasonable?!" She said in a bit of high-voiced. Xiumin was taken aback. This was the first time her voice ever raised.

"What ?Of course not babe. take a rest. Maybe you are just tired."

"Alrighty, Minseokkie!! Annyeong!!! Saranghae!" She said in a happy tune before the call eneded

 Xiumin had to stare at his phone for a few minutes. He clicked his tongue. "Women."

xxxxxxxx

Xiumin slupmed himself on the sofa the moment he arrived in their room. Chen looked at him Everyone was in the living room enjoying a movie when the he arrived.

"hyung ,what happened to you? You look so tired?"He asked.

"Dara and I went out. Boy, my feet hurts. We walked everywhere and ate almost everything from that street! If I see another food now, I'd vomit. I'm full but I'm too tired."Xiumin complained.

"How many kind of food did you eat?" Baekhyun joined the conversation

"I can't even remember!And she's been extra cranky these days! She's driving me crazy. Today she's sweet but the next minute, she's crying because of a freaking cute bird!"

"That's weird." Chanyeol said. The boys attention are now with Xiumin.

"And did I mention that every now and then her preference on almost everything changes every freaking second!
it's driving me nuts!"

"Like how,hyung? " Kai asked

"Just like todayShe said she wanted to eat dumplings so I bought her some.But she just stared at it and told me she doesn;t want it ! She even asked me to eat it! And I did. Then, she wanted to eat chicken but she wanted the one from Jollibee! She even asked me to go to the Philippines just to buy it! Crazy!!!"

The others can't help but laugh at their hyung's misery.

"Aigoo. I didn't know noona is weird like that." Sehun said and laughed.

"Poor, Baozi hyung."Lay said.

"And she kept on clinging on me. Not that I'm not liking it but it'sit's different. She's becoming m ore and more jealous at almost every girl."

"You're exaggerating ,hyung"Tao said not believing his hyung.

"I would say the same thing too if she didn't make a scene with the waitress a while ago."

"She did what?!"All of the members said in unison.

"Well, the girl was just asking me what we would like. I even my ask on but she said the girl was flirting with me so she told her to back off. I panicked. good thing, she didn't do anything else or I'll die at that very moment.

"Hyung, is noona pregrant?" DO asked him.

Everyone looked at DO, "SHE'S WHAT?!"

"You said she has mood swings Then she's picky with food and then she became extra possessive. Those are signs ,right?"

"Right! I remembered my aunt go through those things before!" Suho said

"So you mean,hyung and Dara noona are having..OMO!!!!"Baekhyun covered his mouth.

Xiumin cleared his throat. It's too awkward talking about it with these kids.

"Did you really do it with noona,hyung?!" Kai asked ,his eyes were sparkling in curiosity

"Was it good,hyung?"Sehun folowed up.

"YA-YAH!!how could you ask me such things! Aisht! These kids really! " Xiumin dismissed.

"But seriously ,hyung. do you think noona is pregnant?"Chanyeol spoke.

"Well...we .kind.did it. BUT IT WAS MONTHS AGO AND WE ONLY DID IT ONCE!"He answered defensively.

"OMAYGHHHAAAADD!!!!!"Baekhyun shrieked.

"MY INNOCENT MIND!!WAAAHHH!!!ANDWEEE!!" Lay shouted.

"DAEBAK!!!!UMIN HYUNG IS THE MAN!!"Sehun,Tao, and Kai cheered in victory and even high-fived.

"I can hear Chanyeol's brain explode.I think mine will explode in no time"Chen said.

"I cannot even.."Chanyeol couldn't even find the right words to say.

"Ommayyghaaaaaddd!!! I'm going to be an uncle!!"DO said and smiled.

"How much will strollers and baby stuff cost now? Suho started searching for it on the internet.

Xiumin just stayed there. FROZEN. But a smile formed on his lips thinknig about it.

"I'm going to be an appa." He said in a  whispered voice.

xxxxxxxx

"Dara-yah,are you sure you're okay?"Bom asked Dara the moment she stepped out of the bathroom.Bom gave her a towel.

"Gomawo " dara said .Both of them sat face to face in the dining room. Dara started eating the cake again.

"My my woman! You just threw up and now you're eating?!" Bom said.

Moments after, CL stepped out of her room and sat beside Dara. Dara smelled her

 "Ugh Chaerin, I hate your perfume!"

"Mwo? But I didn't wear any perfume unnie. I just took a bath" Chaerin said.

Bom tried to smell CL too but she can't smell anything. She kept quiet and obseeved Dara.

Then Minzy appeared and brought down the grocery bags on the table.

"Dara unnie, here's the nutella you asked me to buy." the maknae happily gave it to her.

"Thank you Mingkki!!!!"

Dara then opened the got a spoon full of nutella and  mixed it with the mango shake The three was grossed out.

"What the hell, Dara!" Bom said."That's so gross!!"

"Whhhuuttt??Itsh--dewwweeccciiiouuussss!!"She said as she drank the shake and ate the cake at once

""You're getting weirder and weirder everyday,unnie I mean, you are weird but this is just waaaaayyyyyy too weird!" Chaerin pointed out.

Minzy just smiled and starfted arranging the items she just bought She opened the fridge but she knew something was missing. So she asked her unnies.

"Unnies, did you know where my  kimchi is? I pretty sure I placed it inside the---"

"I ate it , mingkkie!!! Mianhe!"Dara said and smiled

"But..but..."

"Dara are you pregnant" Bom couldn't take it anymore so she said it out loud All theo ther girls froze.

"What are you talking about,unnie?How can Dara unnie be pregnant when nothing hapened between her and Xiumin oppa?" Chaerin asked back."Hold up! OF hell no! Don;t tell me something already happened between you two?!" Chaerin looked at Dara who was now as red as an apple.

"SANDARA PARK! DID YOU HAVE  WITH CHIM?!"

"Unnie?Minzy is here!" Chaerin covered Minzy's ears.

"KYAAAAAAHHHH!!!"Dara shrieked in shame.

xxxxxxxxx

Bom kept pacing back and forth Chaerin kept tapping her fet on the floor while Minzy kept biting herl ips They're waiting for Dara to come out from the bathroom.After the chaos a while ago, all of them went out and bought 4 pregnancy test kits and asked Dara to try them all.

Finally, the door opened.

"YAH! What took you so long?!" Bom said.

"Sorry. I had to pee four time! It's on that easy!"Dara said.

"So what's the result ,unnie?"Minzy asked.

"I don't know All of these says, I have to wait for 3-5 minutes."

"Oh my !! I'm going to die waiting!!! I want to know!!!" Chaerin said.

 The girls patiently waited for 5 minutes They placed all the kits on top of the table and the four of them sat in the long sofa staring at the kits

"It's five minutes already!! Everyone take one piece and let's compare the result!" Charein commanded The girls followed immediately

All of them stared at the tests they were holding.

"Alright, now let's each tell the result. Starting from Mingkki"Chaerin suggested.

"It's two lines." The maknae said.

"Same thing, two lines."Bom followed.

"It's..it's positive"Chaerin said .

The three girls stared at Dara She looked at the three girls as well.

"I'm.I'm pregnant I'm going to be a mom" Dara said with her shocked face.

The three girls blinked thrice.

 Then, Dara smiled happily at them,"I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!!"She said happily.

"OMOM! i'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE SOON!! i;M SO HAPPY!"Chaerin said ands hugged Dara happily.

"Congratulations,Dara unnie!!!I'm so happy! I can't wait for the baby to come out!!!" Minzy said and hugged Dara as well.

Dara ,Minzy, and CL looked at Bom. The oldest was crying

"Bommie..."

Bom suddenly hugged Dara."I'm so happy for you ,Darong. Congratulations. You're going to be a good mother to your child. I'm sure of that"

Dara was touched by this.

"GOURP HUG!!!" The maknae line joined their unnies.

"YAH!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO SQUEEZE DARA!!!!" And Bom was back being thr Bominator.

xxxxxxxx

WAAAHH!!!HAHAHAHA. Our Umin is so sly.kekeke.

I just wanted this episode to be happy :) leave comments please. :D