Chapter 11

Deal With It

"WAAAAHHH!!!! I'm so full! Thank you so much for cooking for us,noona!" Sehun said as he rubbed his belly. The boys and Dara, to gether with the EXO staff has just finished sharing the meal Dara prepared.


"I can't remember the last time I ate that much! Thank you, noona!" Tao said happily.

"You always eat like that/"Baekhyun reminded.

"Maknae line should stop eating a lot. They keep growing they make us looki like midgets beside them."Chen said in additional. "Aisht. I don't think I can even perfomr because I'm so full. Thank you noona!"

"You should come to the dorm again and cook for us,noona. I'm tired of eating Kyungsoo hyung's cooking." Kai said.

" YAH! You'll starve to death from now on." DO threathened.

 "I was joking." Kai laughed.

"Tthank you so much for the meal ,noona.We should cook together some time."DO said sincerely.

"Wah... I cannot wait to taste what DO and Dara noona will cook. That should taste heavenly."Suho imagined.

"Don't you think you guys are abusing her?! I don't even ask her to do such things are here you are shamelessly asking her to cook for you!" Xiumin reacted.

"Don't be jealous ,Minseok hyung. We still love you!" Chanyeol teased.

"But we love nona more!" Chen said.

" Traitors!"

Dara just laughed at them. They sure are funny.

"By the way, PDnim told us to think of what we should promise if we win the countdown."Sehun  told the group.

"Let's just ask Xiumin hyung to show his abs again."Baekhyun suggested.

"Do you want to die, Byun Baekhyun?!" Xiumin told him.

"What? Every girl wants to see those abs. I'm starting to work out even to have abs."

"Don't lie."

"You're just saying that to impress Dara noona, Baekhyun." Chen said honestly.

"I think Dara noona should join us on stage if we win!" Chanyeol suggested ahppily.

"What? Me? Why me?" Dara asked. She really didn't know why she was included with this.

"I think that's a good idea. Everyone knows that you and Umin hyung are dating so..."Chen added.

"Let's not force Dara to do this."Xiumin told them.

"Umin hyung is right. We can think of someting else."Suho smiled to Dara trying to tell her not to get pressured by the boys.

"But it would be great if Dara noona can dance with us on stage."Kai actually thought it was a great idea.

"Ayoo... you don't want me to ruin your moment.kekeke"Dara awkwardly laughed.

The boys were about to reason again when the staff told them to get ready. ONe by one, the boys bid her goodbye and left for their performance. Dara cheered for each of them.

Xiumin and Dara were left alone now.

"Just stay here. I don't want you being crowded with reporters or idols." Xiumin said to her.

"Arasso. Arasso. Do well! Fighting!'

Xiumin chuckled at her cuteness.

"Xiuimin-ssi, two minutes!" The staff shouted.

"I'll be going now. Stay here and wait for me." He said and kissed her cheeks.

She froze.

"Just for good luck." He said and winked at her before running to the stage.

xxxxxxxx

Dara just watched the boys perform on TV. She wanted to watch them live but she didn't want to disobey Xiumin so she stayed their and watched them with the EXO staff.

When the time where the hosts and the artists are all on stage to announce the winner for today's performance, Dara was dragged by EXO's stylist outside so she had no choice. They stayed on the back stage near the stairs.

All of them cheered when EXO was announced as the winner. The boys happily thanked their fans and mentioned Lay and Tao as well. The boys were happily dancing and doing silly things on stage and Dar couldn't help herself but be happy for them, too. These boys have worked really hard to get to where they are right now.

Just then, Kai saw Dara. He went closer and caled her up on stage, the others are still busily doing crazy things on stage.

Dara thought hard and smiled. It won't do her harm if she appeared right? So she took Kai's hand and the lad smiled with all his teeth shoing.

The audience grew wild as they saw Dara being brought by Kai on stage. The boys rejoiced and happily joined Kai and Dara.

Xiumin couldn't beleive it. He was happy of course but he did not expect her to do this type of things.

His dongsaengs brought Dara closer to him. He can't help but shake his head and laugh. He covered his face with his hand. He took Dara's hand and the crowd cheered. Almost everyone took pictures and videos. They cannot miss this moment.

Xiumin placed his hand around Dara's shoulder as he and the boys sang for their fans. Dara was their waving to the fans who happily greeted her. She did not expect them wlemocing her like this.

 The performance ended with Dara and EXO taking pictures on stage. Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun posted it on their instagram. The three of them also took a picture of them and Dara together.

Xiumin,being forced by the boys, also took a photo with her. He posted it on his instagram with a caption, "Double win!". Dara,too had the same photo. Her photo with all the boys, the photo with Sehun,Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Xiumin with her. She put in, "Congratulations, EXO!"

For Xiumin, this day couldn't get any better. It was the best.

xxxxxxxx

I hope I didn't disappoint you with this update. Not really got with description but I know you can all picture it out. kekeke.

I would sincerely liek to thank everyone who subscribed and upvoted my story and most especially for those who continuously comment. You guys always give me inspiration and you keep me going. Thank you so much! i can only repay you with updates.  Please recive my warm virtual hug!! xoxo