Chapter 22

Deal With It

#HAPPY6TH2NE1 !!! TBH ,they are the only girl group that I love. No offense to the other groups but yeah...kekeke. I loved KPOP because of these adorable girls and I wish to see them together soon. :)

 

xxxxxxxx

 

Dara,Bom, Minzy, and CL decided to hit the store and do grocery shopping.It's been a long time since they last did it and they kind of missed each other knowing that they all have different schedules.


Bom and Minzy were pushing the carts while CL was being Chaerin and decided to ride the cart. Dara was happily standing on the side of the cart and is starting to think which items to get.


"What should we have for dinner?" Bom asked no one in particular.


"Well, we now have to choose carefully. One of us just can't eat unhealthy food.That means you ,Dara unnie. You have to stop eating instant ramen." Minzy said and looked at Dara.


Dara looked at them and blinked."Arasso I don't think I'd want it anyway."She said and started walking again. The three paused for a while. Dara and Ramen are two things you CANNOT separate.


"I think a miracle just happened ."Chaerin said as they followed Dara.
 

Dara placed different kinds of food on the cart and the girls tried to argue with her about it. But ,the three of them failed since Dara whined like a kid and started to make a scene if she can't get the food that she wants.


Bom almost lost all of her hair trying to control herself and Minzy had to remind her to understand Dara since its normal that she has mood swings.Chaerin just  remained in awe and tried her best to control the chaos these aliens are causing.
 

Their grocery shopping has been done and they are now on their way to the dorm. Jjangmae was driving the van.Dara kept on eating the bread they bought when her phone rang.
 

"Yoboseyo?* Chomp*chomp*"She answereed as she deliciously chewed on the bread. She didn't bother looking who the caller was.
 

"Dara??" She heard the person on the other line. A smile drew on her face when she recognized the voice.
 

"Annyeong!*Chomp*chomp*"
 

" Why do you sound so...are you eating?Do you want me to call back?"Xiumin asked on the other line.
 

I'm *chomp* eating *chomp* bread.We just came from the grocery shop.We're on our way home."
 

"Oh..I see. would you want to drop by here? The boys kinda..want to see you."


"Well....I'm not sure if * chomp* *chomp* I want to see them.."Dara said. She didn't want to go anywhere.She wanted to immediately eat everything she bought from the grocery.


"They actually cooked a lot for you. The idiots even baked cakes and---"
 

"Cakes!!! I'll be there in no time!! Annyeong!!" Dara ended the call. "Jjangmae, drive me to EXO's dorm!!Paaalliii!!!!kyyyaaaa!! Wait for me my cakes!!!" Dara shouted.
 

"Please tell me I can kill her." Bom said to the other girls. The maknae line just laughed.
 

xxxxxxxx


"Dara noona!!" Sehun greeted Dara as he saw her standing on their door. He let her in and she happily stepped inside.
 

"Where's my cake ,Sehunnie?????" She asked.Her eyes were twinkling.
 

"Well, someone's excited.."Another voice was heard. Dara felt arms embracing her tiny waist and she felt someone kissed her cheeks.
 

"Annyeong, baby"Xiumin greeted her.
 

Sehun rolled his eyes."Yah, hyung. Stop doing that."
 

"Doing what?She's mine and she's carrying my child."
 

"Aisht. I want my cake.Where's my cake,oppa?"Dara asked Xiumin.
 

"Aigoo, you really know how to get things ,huh? The boys are in the kitchen.Are you sure you're ready to eat?I mean, they prepared a LOT .I'm not even exaggerating."
 

"NEH!!!"
 

xxxxxxxx

Xiumin guided Dara in the kitchen. Dara's eyes grew wide as she saw different kinds of food on the table it looked like there was a party.


"ARE WE FEEDING THE WHOLE NATION?!" She asked in a quite high tone.


"Well, if the nation that you're referring to is the baby inside your tummy, then yes, they're planning to feed the  nation."Xiumin said with a stone expression.


When he woke up ,all the boys were in the kitchen preparing.He even thought he was becoming like Suho because he was ignored by everyone when he asked them what they wre doing. The boys started talking to him again when they were done with everything and asked him to call Dara.
 

"Noona! Noona! Sit here!" Chen told Dara.
 

Dara and Xiumin sat next to each other.
 

"Aren't you going to sit and eat with us?" Dara asked the boys.


"These are all for you ,noona." Baekhyun said and smiled.


"You have to eat well so that the baby XO will eat well and grow as a strong baby!" Chanyeol stated as a matter of fact.
 

"Baby..X..O?"


"For the meantime, we'll call it Baby XO. X for boy and O for girl X-O! XO!" Kai explained.


Dara looked at Xiumin.The guy just shrugged like he was saying he has nothing to do with it

.
"We also  bought presents for the baby, noona!" Tao annouced.
 

"Here comes the worst part."Xiumin said in a small voice but Dara was able to hear it.
 

"What do you mean?"
 

"Wait for it."
 

"Here,noona!"Lay gave Dara a key." That's the key where we kept all the baby stuff we bought!"
 

"An entire room for baby stuff?!"
 

"It's not even a room..."Xiumin said.
 

"We cleared out the stock room on the second floor noona and made it into a nursery-like room."Suho smiled proudly.
 

"We cleaned it very well,noona!" Sehun said.
 

"It's not yet done but we're planning to put in more stuff.I'm kind of thinking which color to paint it."DO said.
"I don't even know if I should  be happy with this or I should cry. They're all overly doing it."Xiumin said and rolled his eyes."I'M THE SOON-TO-BE-FATHER HERE! "
 

xxxxxxxx

The next day...
 

Dara and Xiumin are inside his car. Both of them are wearing thick jackets and they have face masks.
 

Today is Dara's 2nd check up with the doctor. Xiumin wanted to come even though Dara didn't want to.
 

"What do we need to bring inside? Will she ask me questions?Don't you think your wearing too much clothes?The baby might feel hot inside."Xiumin kept talking.
 

"Please shut up. Are you the one pregnant?! You're such a nagger! you're irritating me."Dara said and rolled her eyes.
 

Xiuimn wanted to reason out but opted not to. He read from a book that women on their first trimester tend to have mood swings. He let go of a sigh and took something from the pocket of his bag.
 

"I'm sorry, babe." He said and gave her a bun.
 

Dara's eyes widened,"Kyaaaahhh!!!!!!Saranghe!!!" She said and took the bun. She tore the wrapper and ate it happily. Xiumin chuckled.
 

"I think my kid will look like a bun. You always ask me to buy those lately.Kaja, the doctor must be waiting."


Both of them walk hand in hand. They made sure their faces are covered. They cannot afford to be seen going to the hospital since they still don't have plans of announcing Dara's pregnancy to the public.
 

They took off their mask and jacket when they were inside the doctor's office.


"How are you feeling these past few days,Dara?" Dr . Wang asked her. She was a family friend,too.
 

"I'm doing fine ,Dr. Wang. I still feel dizzy every morning and sometimes I vomit. I always make sure though that I have enough sleep and eat healthy food." Dara answered happily.
 

"Dr., I'm sorry for interrupting but is there something that she should not eat or food she should avoid eating? Is there anything she's not allowed to do?"Xiumin asked.


"Dara has a good diet so she can eat anything.Well she has to make sure though that she gets enough sleep and always eat on time.Her food preference may change from time to time as well as her temper so you should also have patience with her."
 

" Is our baby okay, Dr.? Is it a boy or a girl?" Xiumin asked.
 

Dr. Wang laughed a little," Quite excited ,aren't we? The baby is fine and is growing healthily. As for the gender, its too early to tell. Dara is still a month pregnant so we cannot tell it yet. We will know the gender of the baby when she's 4 months pregnant. "


"I'm sorry about him,Doctor. I told him he didn't need to come here."
 

"It's fine, Dara-yah. It's better actually if he comes with you. Are you two living together?"
 

"Oh no!I still live with the girls and some times I sleep at omma's."
 

"I see But it would be better if you have someone always there to watch over you ,Dara. Someone that will stay 24/7 with you."
 

"Bom is always in the dorm and omma is just at home. "
 

"I see. But you two think about it.Pregnancy can be exciting but it can also be stressful and difficult. It will be better if both of you experience that since this is your first child. "


Xiumin and Dara loked at each other.
 

"But for now, Dara, everything is good with you and the baby. Take these vitamins everyday. This will help you."
 

xxxxxxxx
 

Xiumin just got home. After he drove Dara to the dorm ,he immeditately went to the dorm. He sat on the sofa but his mind was somewhere else.He kept of thinking about what Dr. Wang said. The doctor was right. What if something happens to Dara? He needs to be there for her and for their baby. He needs to be there every step of the way. He wanted to know how it feels to be with Dara and experience new things with her during this very special stage of their lives.But will the boys be okay with it?Will the CEO agree to this?
 

He can only pray.
 

xxxxxxxx
The next day, Xiumin decided to speak with SM himself .
 

"I think this is too much ,Minseok. People will wonder if you and Sandara live in one roof."
 

"But what if something happens to her? I want to be with her, sajangnim. I want to be there always.We are on break now and that means I get to spend some time with her. Besides, we don't have any plans of hiding it. It's just that, we wanted to wait for the perfect timing."


SM looked at Xiumin. YG was right. He was one tough cookie. He was no longer the boy he might years ago .He grew up to be a fine man.
 

"Alright. I will approve of this. But on one condition."
 

"What condition?"
 

"You will live next to your dorm."
 

"What ?!"
 

"Take it or live it. It's easier if you think about it. You get to talk to the boys if anything comes up and you live with Dara."
 

Xiumin sighed."Alright."
 

"Good. I'll call YG and inform him about it. I will ask someone to buy the needed things for your new apartment."
 

"I think I'll have to take care of the apartment, sajangnim. It's better if Dara and I buy our things. But thank you. "
 

xxxxxxxx
The moment Xiumin got SM's answer, he immediately drove to YG and spoke with YG himself. By the time SM talked to YG ,Xiumin was already on his way to Dara's house to ask for her family's permission. SM could only laugh at his artist's persistence.


Xiumin ,Durami,Sanghyun and Mrs. Park are now sitting in the living room.


"I just would like to go straight to the point, Mrs. Park. I would like to ask for all of your permission for Dara to live with me." Xiumin paused first and looked at their shock appearance ."I know this is too early to do but I love her .I should have asked her to marry me first but I would like to focus more on the baby and her pregnancy. I wanted to be there beside her everyday. I wanted to take care of her.And I know that she has a lot of demands especially with food and I don't want to bother any of you. I promise to provide everything that she needs and will always update you about her condition.Please entrust your me."


"Are you sure about this ,Minseok-ah? Dara's omma asked.


"Neh. I am sure,auntie. "
 

"Can I live with you,too?"Durami asked which made Xiumin chuckled.
 

"Shut up." Sanghyun said.
 

"Have you talked with Dara about this?" Her omma asked again.
 

"Not yet. I wanted to get your approval first."
 

Dara's omma smiled." I am really amazed of the respect that you are giving us. Your parents must be proud of you.If Dara will marry a man like you, I will be at peace."
 

"Make sure you tell us the address, hyung.I want to get to visit my noona." Sanghyun said.
 

"Oh deh, We'll be living next to our dorm."


"Please take me with you."Durami begged.
 

"Please shut up."Sanghyun dismiised her again.
 

"Well, you have our permission. All you need now is Dara to agree." Dara's omma said with a smile.
 

xxxxxxxx
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE ONLY GIRL GROUP THAT I HAVE EVER LOVED AND TO THE GROUP THAT INTRODUCED ME TO THE KPOP WORLD, 2NE1!!!LET'S WATCH COME BACK HOME AND HIT 50MILLION FOR THE GIRLS!!! :D


I miss the 2ne1 TV days... the loud fanchants of Blackjacks during every performance. I miss my girls. Heol~~~
And with EXO..well..I'm so going to die because of Exo Next Door and Lay is back in Korea..but Tao..T.T...
 

Anyway,DO is know my flavor of the week.hahahaha.I keep on repeating Nothing on you, the cover he and Chanyeol did. I lovvveeee hearing him sing in English.waaahhhh


I saw my Baby iKon so yeah, became a crazy noona ..hahahahaha..Just like any other group, I can't settle for a bias.Bite me .Bleh.lol
 

... AND BIGBANG KEPT ON SLAYING SO HOW AM I EVER GOING TO  LIVE EVERYDAY!!!???? Riri has been so damn good looking and is rocking that blonde hair of his!!! Why just now?And DAe2?Don't evengaaahhhh!!! YOUNGBAE!!JIYONGGIE!! TOPPPP!!! *dies*

SORRY TO KEEPYOU WAITING!Leave your comments please! :D