Chapter 10

Deal With It

Dara knew that EOX will be performing at M Countdown today so she decided to prepare something special. Nothing has changed between her and Xiumin after his sudden confession yesterday. The guy never even pressured or asked her that question when he called last night. That time, Dara knew he wasn't rudhing her and she can't help but be thankful.

She thought that she hasn't done anything for him yet so she woke up early this morning and cooked for him and the boys. She doesn't want to be that obvious. She was wearing  a bug bunny shirt nd black pants with white sneakers on.

(This is Dara's outfit.kekeke. Aigoo..godddess alert!)

BMSedBfCQAM6-bn.jpg

She asked Jjangmae to drive her to the studio and help her carry the food the dressing room. She had to do her ninja moves that she masterde to avoid fans and the press.

She doesn't plan on staying long. She just wanted to bring the food to the dressing room and leave them a message but EXO's stylist and staff found her too cute and sweet that they wanted to see how she and Xiumin interact, They felt so giddy, Dara blushed and grew shy with the reaction they were giving her.

The boys were actually rehearsing so she was told to jsut stay in the dressing room. She was chatting with the staff and Jjangmae was with her the whole time.

"Aigoo. You really are so pretty. "EXO's stylist praised her.

"Kamsa, unnie. You're pretty ,too."She said back.

"Aisht, you don;t have to be so modest. Anyway, they will be here in no time, if you chaos outside, that means, they're on their way here.Ayoo.. I wonder how they will react?Especially Minseok.kekekeke. You didn't tell him you're coming here,right?"

"Neh. I was actually just planning to drop the food here."

"Aisht. Nonsense! You should stay.kekeke."

xxxxxxxx

The boys were still on stage playing around. The staff are still trying to check the stage and the camera angles. Sehun noticed that some staff are murmuring about something so he decided to pry.Once he knew what it was about, he went back to his hyung.

"Yah, hyungs, I heard from the staff unnie that an idol came here to visit. They said she was really still a beauty. Wahhh...who could that be."Sehun asked them.

"Beats me.We're all here so how should we know?" Chanyeol ignored him,"DO-yah...DO-yah~~~" He continuously called DO .The latter just acted as if he did not hear anything.

"You know what,Sehunnie, if I didn't know you, I would've that you are part of Dispatch? You really like to gossip."Chen which made the others laugh. Sehun just pouted.

"yah. I'm just curious."

"Ayoo.. Kyeopta. But not as cute as me. Kaebsong~~~~" Baekhyun said which made the other laugh even more.

"Aisht. stop teasing the maknae and concentrate on the performance." Suho told them.

"But I'm actually curious, too.Now that Sehun mentioned she's pretty."Kai said.

Suho rolled his eyes.

"Why do I even try? Go ahead! Ignore me all you want."He continued.

"Just tell me if you agree with my plan of kiling these people, hyung and I'll gladly welcome you with humble arms. "DO told Suho as he walked away with Chanyrol following him arround calling his name.

"Do you thin she is prettier than Dara noona, Minseok hyung?" Chen asked the oldest.

"Shut up and don't disturb me. Hmp."Xiumin said and walked out.

"Aigoo.. such a diva!HMP!!!" Baekhyun said and imitated what Xiumin did.

"The words diva really has to come from him?" Kai said to Sehun and both laughed.

"EXO! YOU'RE UP!"

xxxxxxxx

After the rehearsal, the boys came down the stage one by one and bowed to the staff.

"EXO ,someone's waiting for you in your dressing room." Their manager told them and smiled.

The boys took their time walking thinking that it might just be a fan or another interview but when they reached the room, they saw their stylist talking to a girl. They were' not able to see who it was since they were facing her back.

"We're back noona." Suho told their stylist .

"Oh! Here you are!" The stylist said and stood up.When she did, the girsl stoop up as well and smiled brightly at them. She bowed and greeted them.

"annyeong,EXO!"

"KYAAAAAHHH!!!! IT'S DARA NOONA!Annyeong!!!" Baekhyung greeted her happily. He was about to run to her and hug her when somenone grabbed the back of his collar making him step back.

"Yah. Who told you to touch her?" Xiumin was still holding his collar and raised his eyebrows to the latter.

"ehehehehe"Baekhyun laughed awkardly and did a peace sign."I was just being nice, hyung. "

"Being nice,my ."

"You're so slefish ,hyung. Why can't yom share noona with us?!" Chen whined.

"Shut up." He coldly said.

All of them went clsoer to her and greeted her. She was sitting in between Baekhyun and Xiumin.

"Why are you here? Did you come alone?"Xiumin asked her. Thr boys and him are also trying to wipe the sweat on thier faces.

 Dara smiled and grabbed the towel on his hand and started wiping his face.

"I came here to bring all of you boys some food." She said as she continued cleaning his face.

The other boys gaped on them at they acted. It's as if it's the mosgt normal thing to do.

"You could've told me you wanted to come so I could fetch you."

"Aniyo. I came hre with Jjangmae and I don;'t want to bother you . I cam here with Jjangmae,too."

"Why are you guys acting like that?I'm jealous." Kai said and pouted.

"You're making my life so miserable." Sehun followed.

" I feel so alone." Chen said.

"Yah, where is Chanyrol?"Suho said.

"There, in the corner.He's digging his own grave.Do you want ot come with me and buy some candles for his grave,hyung? DO said with a blank face.

"Noona, noona!! Wipe my face too!!" Baekhyun said.

Xiumin placed his plam on Baekhyung's face and jokingly pushed him .

"Wipe it on your own!" Xiumin whined.

xxxxxxxx

Aigoo...hahahahahahaha

. I hope I made youl augh. It's so hot. Is it me? Dara?or is it just EXO? lol