Chapter 6

Deal With It

Xiumin was at the gym. He was running on the threadmill with his headset on.  He was listening to "Come Back Home" And was singing on his mind. The other boyw were in the gym also, not exercising but jessing around.  Hr was oblivious to their conversation since he turned the volume so high. He wanted to have a quiet time for his mind.

"UMIN HYUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" Sehun came in to the gym panting. He was catching his breath as he reached the gym. The other caught his attention except the Xiumin.

"Where...is...umin..hyung???"Sehun asked.

"He's there." DO pointed to where Xiumin was.

"But he can't hear you right now. He's in his won world." Kai added.

"Why are you looking fot him anyway?" Chanyrol said a he went back to playing with his phone.

Sehun stepped forward, grabbed his hpnoe and showed the news article published.

"BECAUSE OF THIS!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STILL DON'T KNOW THIS IS OUT!!!" He Exaggerated.

Everyone's eyes went wide as DO's when they so the article.

"HE'S DATING?!" All of them asked themselves. All their eyes went to him. They immediately ran to where he was.

Xiumin got startled when he saw the other boys cirlcing him. He immediately stopped the music and the threadmill

"What?"

"Hyung, why did't you tell us?" Chen whined.

"Tell you what?"

"I thought you trust me." Baekyun followed up.

"I do. What are you all saying?"

"Is she beautiful ,hyung? "Chanyeol asked.

"Does she have a good boy?" Tao said.

"Does she cook? Do we know her personally?" DO pryed even more.

"From which group is she hyung?" Suho can'y help but be curious,too.

"Is she a rapper, hyung? Or probably a visual."Sehun thought.

"Is she good at dancing? Does she like us?" Kai continued.

"YAH!!WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!"

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" THEY ANSWERED IN UNISON.

"MWO?!"

"Minseok, Sajangnim wants to talk to you." Their manager came in to tell Xiumin.

Everyone's head toruned to the manager then to Xiumin.

Xiumin was still clueless but still follwoed his manager to the CEO's office.

The byos followed him with their gaze.

"Let's pray for Uminnie hyungs solu, everyone." Chen said.

" I will forever remember you ,hyung."Baekhyun added.

"You will always be my favorite hyung." Chanyeol uttered.

"What the hell? Is he going to die?!" DO told them.

xxxxxxxx

Xiumin and his manager was now inside his office. He was about to ask his manager about the article which he just read when the CEO came in.

After greeting each other...

"Minseok, is the articale true?Are you really dating an idol?"

"Aniyo, sajangnim. I'm not."

"Then, what is this about?"

"I really don't know. I cannot remember going out with a female idol. even someone from the company. I haven't seen anyone yet. And I'm not seeing anyone."

"Very well, then we should just let this die down. I am sure that there will be a follow up about this. But as of now, do not comment on anything and continue with the schedule."

"Neh,sajangnim. "

xxxxxxxx

Dara was in her room surfing the internet.She was happily tweetin g with her fans when she found an article.

"OMO! He is?Aigoo, that kid .."

She decided to open the article and further read it.

"Waaaa...they really investigate these kind of things, huh? Is this true? What if I ask him? Aisht. That's just too much, Dara. He might think you're nosy." She talked to herself.

 xxxxxxxx

The next day, Dara woke up with a loud banging on her door.

"SANDRA PARK, IF YOU DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR, I WILL BREAK THIS!" She heard Bom.

Dara forced herself to get up and openedthe door.

"What do you want ,woman?" She said sleepily.

"KYAAAAAHHH!!!!!Why didn't you tell me! kyyaaaaa!!! i'm soo happy for you, dara-yah!!!" Bom hugged her and jumped happily as if they won an award.

"Wait..what are you talking about, Bommie?"

Bom stopped and smiled at her.

"Yah...why do you look like you don't know what I'm talking about?"

"BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T YOU SMART ! I WAS SLEEPING AND YOU WOKE ME UP!!!"

"Aisht. There's no point in denying it, Dara-yah. And here I was acting so worried about you not being able to move on quickly. And now, you found a new love.Aigoo.. I'm so proud of you." Bom acted like drying tears from her eys.

"found what? Woman, you are crazy! Please leave me alone and let me rest. and please go back to your planet!" DAra said and closed the door.

She was about to go back to sleep when her phone rang. She was not planning to answer it but then she saw it was YG himself.Curious,she answered the call.

"Be in my office within 15 minutes. You have some explaining to do."

Then the call ended. She looked at her phone and wondered.

"Why are all of them so weird today?" She said and went to the bathroom. She better get to the bottom of this.

xxxxxxxxx

 Dara was now inside the YG conference room. She thought that someone else might be joining them since she was asked to proceed there rather than in YG's office.

She was still wondering what was Bom saying and what YG was about to tell her.She was not also able to check her SNS account and surprising ly she was not in the mood to even bring her phone with her. She thought this will just be quick.

Minutes after, YG came in. She bowed and sat down.

"Sajangnim, may I know why you called me?"

" You haven't checked the web yet?"

"Aniyo. I immediately got ready when you called. I have checked anything yet."

YG sighed. "Arasso.We'll just wait for them to arrive."

"Them?"

 But before YG can speak, Dara saw someone else came inside the room. She stood up, ready to greet the new comers. She was shocked to see who it was.

"XIUMIN?!"

xxxxxxxx