Chapter 1

Deal With It
You Apr 8
"That good for nothing so of a ----"
 
"Unnie stop cursing, Minzy's here!" Chaerin interrupted Bom as she was comforting Dara. Chaerin just came back from the US. She flew immediately from there leaving some of her appointments because of this emergency. Minzy and Bom both stayed in their dormitory. Minzy decided to stay there while studying since its closer to hom. As for Bom, well, she enjoys her time being at home and making everyone woner where she is.
 
The maknae line is busy comforting the crying Dara while Bom is busy cursing Dara's boyfriend--wait..ex-boyfriend. Yup. Read it right. Her boyfriend just broke up with her.
 
"Yah! Dara-yah! Stop crying! That jerk doesn't deserve your tears! I'm going to bite hid head off! He's serioulsy going to get it from me!!!" Bom said and kept walking to and fro. Dara was sitting in between Minzy and Chaerin crying her heart out while the maknaes keep bushing her hair and her back.
 
"Unnie, that' wouldn't help lessen the pain that Dara unnie is feeling." Minzy told Bom.
 
" I know but if I kill him then we wouldn't be able to see him anymore! And if Dara doesn't see him, then she won't get her again and again!!" Bom reasoned.   

"Wow..that's so mature unnie" Chaerin said to her." Dara unnie, stop crying and please talk to us. It'll be easier if you let us know what you feel .Let it out! Scream! Curse!"

"Yah!  Dara doesn't curse when she's mad. That's my role in this group!" Bom inserted again as she kneeled down to Dara's level. She placed her hands on the latter's knees and looked at her with sorrowful eyes. "Dara-yah, jebal.talk to us. Tell us what we need to do to help you. If you want me to kill him and that monkey,I'll be glad to do it!!"

Dara dried her cheeks and looked at the girls. These girls really love her and care for her.She smiled sadly to them.

"I'm going to be alright, girls. It will just hurt for now but I'll get over this. This is not the first heartbreak I surpassed." She tried to pretend she's fine but the girls knew better.

"Oh please! Don't give us that speech! We know you're just trying to calm us down." Bom said and rolled her eyes.

Minzy hugged Dara and smiled at her, "We'll always be here for you,unnie. You can always count on us."

"Aigoo. Why are we so emotional right now? We're gizibes right?" Chaerin tried to ease the sad aura around them.

"Chaerin's right!" Bom beamed and stood up. She clasped her hands and spoke again,"So tonight, we'll party!"

"Assa! I badly need a break before school starts again."Minzy agreed.

"Well,I'm here already so why not make the most out of it.I need to rest ,too so I'm in!"

You Apr 10

CL smiled to them. All three looked at Dara,asking her about it.

"I don't think I'mm---"

"OH Cut the crap, Dara! Have fun for once!" Bom cut her off.

"I'd have to agree with corn monster on this one unnie"CL seconded."You have to have fun some times. you've always been scared and now is the best time to enjoy. No one will stop you from getting drunk or from partying."

"Oppa never let you party before. It's so unfair that he gets all the fun so now is your chance,unnie."Minzy said and smiled at her.

Dara sighed deeply and smiled. The girls were right. If there's one thing she forgot about when she was with him,it was to let go and have fun. She was always  focus on him and forgot what makes her happy.

"I'M GETTING DRUNK TONIGHT!!!!" She stood up and raised her hand while she cheered and the girls joined her.

xxxxxxxx

I miss my girls! A lot has happened this week. I cannot even remember all the things that was rumored about EXO and 2ne1.aigoo...

anyway..leave your comments please. :)