Chapter 14

Deal With It

Xuimin couldn't sleep that night. What happened this afternoon kept replaying on his head. He kept tossin g and turning in his bed but he can't sleep. He sat up on his bed and wrecked his hair.


"Aisht! Why the hell do you keep on running inside my head?!" He said angrily.  He forcedly lied odwn again. He kept on staring up in the ceiling.
 

Is this the end? Is she with him right now? Are they on a date? Is she happy? Is he making her smile?
He wanted to be the one being with her right now. He wanted to be on a date with her. He wanted to be the reason behind her smile. He wanted to be him all for himself. He was selfish when it comes to her.
 

She had always caught his attention ever since she became an idol and even he became a part of EXO ,he never stopped admiring her. And then,there was this once in a lifetime chance to know her more.His took the chance and fell for her deeply. He did everything. He even surprises himself that he had the courage to do all those things for her. But now, it seems that everything had ended.
 

He remembered the time he saw her cry. She never deserved to be hurt.But maybe this was meant to happen.At least he tried. Should he give up? Should he stop this?
 

He asked himself.
 

xxxxxxxx
 

Exo was having their breakfast when Xiumin came in the kitchen to join them. He sat on his usual spot and stared at his empty plate.
 

"Woah! Hyung, you look hideous!" Baekhyun started.
 

"You have darker eyebags than Tao's!" Chen added.
 

"Yah! "Tao objected.
 

"Hyung, are you okay? "Suho asked him.
 

"Yeah..just tired. I didn't sleep well last night."Xiumin answered.
 

"Are you sure you're okay?" "Kai asked him.
 

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" He said and stood up and left the kitchen.
 

"He's clearly not okay. He didn't wake up early AND he didn't drink coffee this morning."Sehun pointed out.
 

"Yah, did you do something to upset Umin hyung?" DO asked Chanyeol.
 

"Mwo?! Why are you always accusing me?!" The latter asked back.
 

"Let's just let him be for now. I'm sure he'll tell us when he wants to."Suho told the group.
 

xxxxxxxx
 

Xiumin was quiet the whole day. He continued with his schedule with the boys. Once they were doen, they went home. He stayed in his room and tried to clean up when he heard his phone ring. 
 

His heartbeat became so fast when he saw that it was Dara calling her. He wanted to answer it but decided not to. She's probably calling her to tell him that she and her boyfriend is back together and that she's dumping her.When the ringing of his phone stopped, he turned it off. It's best that he wqon't be able to use his phone for now. He placed it on his drawer and continued tidying up his already clean room.
 

xxxxxxxx
 

Dara furrowed her brows while looking at her phone.
Xiumin did not pick up the phone and this was the first time. There was no SMS or a message from line so she decided to call him first. She called him again but now ,he can't be contacted.
 

Somehow she felt nervous .She clasped the necklace hanging on her neck. She tried to not think of anything negative.
 

"What's wrong?" Sanghyun asked her.
 

"Nothing .I think he's busy right now." Dara told him.She tried to hide her worry from him.
 

"You okay, noona?"
 

"Of course! Maybe you can meet him some other time, Sanghyun-ah. And please don't scare him."
 

"What are you talking about? I don't scare people."
 

"Shut up. We both now, what you do to those men who tries to get close to me. I'm getting old already." Dara acted cutely .Sanghyung chuckled.
 

" I can't believe you're really older than me."
 

"YAH!"
 

Dara continued to banter with Sanghyun.  Both of them are actually in a restaurant.DAra was planning to have Sanghyun meet Xiumin and then maybe he can also meet her mom and her other dongsaeng but she guesses the guy is busy with his schedule.
 

xxxxxxxx
 

7 days. 7 days ...2 hours.. 40 minutes...23 seconds and going.. Dara recalled the last time he saw Xiumin and it's driving her insane.He still  can't be contacted and she hasn't heard anything from him for the past few days. Her mind is already out of ideas on why he suddenly disappeared.
 

He seems not be online as well. She wanted to ask the other boys but thought not ot. They might ask her something she too cannot answer.
 

"OTTOKKKEEEEE!!!!!" She whined.
 

"Yah! What's wrong with you?!"Bom asled her and looked at her strangely.
 

"Heol!"
 

"YAH! I'M ASKING YOU!"
 

Dara sighed heavily.
 

"I still can't contact him and he's driving its driving me crazy.."
 

"Maybe he realized he doesn't like you anymore."
 

"Yah! How could you say that?!"
 

Bom laughed at her.
 

"I was kidding! Aigoo, you really have fallen for him,huh ssantokki?kekeke"
 

"Shut up." Dara rolled her eyes on her.
 

She took her phone and logged in to Twitter and posted their sond, Missing you with the words, I miss you.
 

xxxxxx
 

"Oh....who could she be missing?"Chanyeol asked no one in particular, they were in their van going to the studio.
 

"Who?" Sehun asked.
 

"Dara noona posted 'I Miss you'." Chanyeol answered.
 

"Maybe it's us!!!" Baekhyun suggested.
 

"The boys started guessing and bantering again.While DO kept singing Missing you and was later on joined by the others.
 

"Why is Xiumin hyung not singing?" Kai asked them.
 

"He can't hear us. Can't you see he has his headset on?" Chen told him.
 

But Suho, who was sitting beside Xiumin,knew better. He knew he can hear them. He may have his headset on, but nothing was played. Why he knew,you ask? Simply because Xiumin ipadair was facing him and he can see it's turned off.
 

xxxxxxxx
 

"Yah! What is wrong with you, Minseok?! We've been here for hours and you still can't get it?! Get yourself together!" The choreographer shouted at him. They were now practicing and he kept getting the same mistake. This has been going for days now and the boys can't even do anything because he keeps telling them he's okay.
 

"Aisht!! Let's call this a day! I am tired! " The choreographer walked out.
 

Xiumin apologized and bowed.When the choreographer left the room, he got his bag and walked out.
 

Baekhyun was about to follow him to comfort him but Suho stopped him.
 

"Let hyung be. Baekhyun. He'll be better once he gets home. "Suho smiled.
 

"What do you mean,hyung? " Baekhyun said.
 

"We'll you see..."Suho started to tell the members abotu what he did.
 

xxxxxxxx
Xiumin immediately went back to the dorm. If he was himself, he would've felt hurt with the words their choreographer had told him but he didn't feel anything. He was tired and frustrated.
 

He slumped his tired body on the sofa and closed his eyes.
 

"10 days...13 hours...45 minutes and 50..51.. seconds and counting..... you actually didn't show yourself to me."
 

His eyes opened recognizing the voice that just spoke. How could he not recognize it when it was the voice of the woman he had missed?The voice he can recognize even when he's in a crowd.


He stood up and there he saw Dara standing a few steps away from him. Her face displated disappointment and her eyes...her eyes were sad. He hated seeing her sad eyes.
 

"Why?"She asked ,with her voice shaking.
 

Xiumin just looked at her and swallowed. Indeed ,why? He asked himself.
 

Tears then fell from his eyes and she loked away and laughed bitterly.
 

"I'm sorry. I'm in on position in asking you this. I just thought that maybe..maybe you gave up already?"
 

Xiumin opened his mouth but can't find the right words to say.
 

"Right. I was right. I'm sorry if I came here. I thought we could still be friends but I guess we can't. Because I still can't." She smiled bitterly to him and was about to walk throguh the door.
 

"hHe necklace. You're wearing it..."Xiumin said in a low voice but Dara was able to hear it.
 

She faced him again.
 

"Oh. this? Yeah. Sorry. I should take this off,right?"
 

"Why are you wearing it?"
 

"Because you gave this to me.'
 

"But...but I thought you and Wooyoung got back together so I...I decided to  not bother you ."
 

"What? No! I ...I didn't take him back. I can never take him back."
 

"I thought you love him."
 

"I loved him. That's past tense." She smiled but this time it was the kind of smile he wanted to see. Soemthing inside him felt revived.
 

"Aigoo. You should trust me. How could you not trust  your girlfriend?" Dara .
 

"Girlfriend?!You mean... you and I...you..."Xiumin stuttered and could not even contruct a sentence.
 

Dara laughed. and took a few steps closer to him.She gave him a piece of paper. he looked at her as if asking a question.
 

"Open it and read it." She told him.
 

 Xiumin did as told and could not believe what was written on it. He chukcled and moved around.
 

"Chincha?! Chincha?! Are you kidding me?! Is this for real?!"
 

Dara laughed as his silliness.She nodded.
 

He smiled widely .His eyes were sparkling and so is hers.
 

He hugged her tightly.
 

"Thank you. Thank you. You made me so happy." He said while hugging her.
 

He let go of the hug and held her cheeks with his hands. He looked at her face.
 

"So you really are my girlfriend now?"He asked her again for the nth time.
 

She rolled her eyes.
 

"Yah, if you don't want then I'll take i----"
 

Before she can even continue, he kissed her in the lips. It lasted for a few seconds, Xiumin was still carressing her face andlooking at her lovingly.
 

"Saranghae, Dara.Wo ai ni. I love you. Mahal kita. "
 

"Ehhh?? you know how to speak Filipino?"
 

"I just know a few. I have to learn for you."
 

"Aigooo...."
 

"Oh here." He took off the necklace he was wearing sand placed the key pendant with her heart one.
 

"Now its complete,"He said and smiled.
 

"I knew something was missing!" She said and laughed.

 

xxxxxxxx
 

Dara and Xiumin was in the living room laughing at the movie they were watching. The boys joined them when they arrived at the dorm. They didn't ask for anything since Suho already told them that he called Dara noona about how Xiumin was acting. They were just happy that Xiumin is back to his old self. However, thy still didn't know that the two are now a couple.
 

Dara was siting in between Xiumin's legs. All of them were sitting on the floor. THen, he suddnly hugged her and placed hischin on her shoulder
Chamyeol's eyes grew wide.
 

"YAH!YAH!YAH!Hyung,what are you doing?!"He asked Xiumin.
 

"Hyung,get your hands off with my Dara noona!" Sehun whined.
 

"Wae?! Wae?!"Xiumin asked them.
 

"just because...yah! Jongdae,help me with this!!!" Baekhyun asked the troll.
 

"Because ...because you jsut can't hug her!!!!" Chen said.
 

"Right! You just can't!"Kai agreed.
 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun tried to remove Xiumin's hands off of Dara. Chen tried to get his head away from Dara's shoulder while Sehun and Kai were pulling his legs.
 

 Dara just kept laughing.
 

"Yah! Stop!!!!WHY SHOULD I NOT CUDDLE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!" That made everyone freeze.
 

"GIRLFRIEND?!" They all said in unison.
 

"Heol, and here I thought Umin hyung is the last one to die aside from me. Turns out he'll be the first to go.I will be the only survivor.  May he rest in peace."DO said to

Suho as the two of them are watching everyone else whine at the couple.
 

Suho laughed heartedly. "Aigoo, Kyungsoo.What's with you and this dying thing?"
 

"I can see dead people hyung."DO said Suoh seroiusly.
 

Suho froze.
 

"Gotcha."DO said and smiled to Suho before he wnet to his room.
 

"And I thought Chen was the troll and Chanyeol and Baekhyun was the worst. Yah! Kyungsoo! Get back here and let me kill you!" He shouted and started to chase DO.
xxxxxxxx


I would like to apologize to you guys .I will be gone for quite some time because I will have to focus with my job. Yes, Unfortunately I have a job, thoer than luriking here. kekeke. I have to malke sure that my trainees will pass the assessment. Please wish me luck and I will make sure to be better and to update if I have free time. Please do not leave me. Me, being away will jsut be temporary. I swear. Thank you for your trust.Know that I love you all. If ever I can, I will do my best to add another chapter if I can think of something before I leave. Take care, you guys!Thank you and I love you all! I wish that when I comeback, you'll still be there for me! And leet's all wish Luhannie a happy birthday!

xoxo