Chapter 2ne1

Deal With It

"Are we having a baby?"

"We're having a baby." Dara and Xiumin noth said at the same time.

"You're pregnant?!"

"I'm pregnant!"

Both of thme said in unison again.

"You are?!"

"I am!"

For the third time, both of them spoke at the same time.

"This has got to stop!" Xiumin said,"Jagiya, are you... are we having a baby?!" Xiumin asked excitedly.

"YES!!!"Dara said and smiled at him.

Xiumin's mouth hung open and blinked.

3...

 

2...

 

1...

 

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" Xiumin kept repeating this as he was dancing a victory dance. Dara kept smiling. She's happy that he's happy. She thought he'd be disappointed because both of them are idols and she know it's not going to be easy for the both of them.

"Daebak! I'm so happy! I'm going to be dad!"He said with all smiles as he carried Dara and spun her around.

"Yah!Put me down" She said and smiled. He did put her down but was still holding her waist.

"You made me the happiest man today.Thank you."he said sincerely and kissed her. "

"Aren't you nervous about this?What if our fans knew about this?"

"Honestly, I don't care anymore. All I know is that I'm going to be a father. I'm gonig to have a child with the most amazing woman and I know she's going to be an amazing mother" He kissed her again.

"What if your fans and my fans won't support us anymore?"

"If they truly are our fans, they won;t leave our side. Stop worrying so much. It's bad for you. "

"But what if we lose our job?"

"We'll find ways I'll find ways.As long as I have you, I'm good"

"Aigoo You're just saying that."

"But I'm really impressed Man, my is quite strong ,huh?"

"Yah! What are you talking about?! "

"What ? I already got you pregnant so my is really--"

"Fine.Fine. But should we celebrate about this?"

"How?"

"Well, how about a celebratory ?" He Teased.

Dara's eyes grew wide and punched his arm."YAH!!!!!!!!"

Xiumin died laughing as he saw her turn as red as a tomato. But he could never be happier. Dara told Xiumin about the 4 pregnancy kits the girls bought and even showed it to him She also showed him the result of her check up from her Gynecologist and he was felt excited about this.

xxxxxxxx

Dara and Xiumin invited their familes for dinner. They decided to tell the closet people to them about the news. They were all having a bountiful dinner when Sanhyun noticed something.

"Noona, why aren't you drinking your wine? Isn't this your favorite?"Sanghyun asked. Xiumin and Dara looked at each other.

"She can't" Xiumin answered for her.

"Why not?Are you sick,noona?"Sanghyun asked again.

"My doctor told me to avoid these things and to eat healthily. Drinking is not good for the baby."

She said and smiled Everyone seems to have frozen the moment they heard her. Xiumin held Dara's hand.

"Dara and I are going to have a baby." He finally dropped the bomb.

"Omo!Chincha?!" Minseok's sister asked.

"Neh. I'm 1 month pregnant"She said. "I'm going to be grandpa!" Xiumin's appa said proudly.

"Omo! Congratulations to you two! I'm so happy for you!Dara-ya, if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask me."Xiumin's omma told her.

"Unnie, contratulations! I'm going to be an auntie soon!! KyaaaaHHH!!"Durami screamed in excitement

. "Congratulations, Dara-yah." Dara's omma hugged her and kissed her.

"Excuse me." Sanghyun said and stood up.

Dara was about to follow his dongsaeng but was stopped by Umin.

"I'll talk to him "He said and followed Sanghyun outside.

xxxxxxxx

Xiumin found Sanghyun at the bar drinking. He sat beside him and ordered himself a drink. Sanghyun didn't look at him but he knew he was there.

"Take care of her."Sanghyun told Xiumin.

He finally looked at the older guy. Take care of my sister, Minseok hyung." He finally called him hyung personally.

Xiumin smiled at him." I will even if you don't tell me to."

"I'm sorry if I have to leave like that.I was jst surprised and there were a lot of things running in my mind . Dara noona had always been there for us.. most especially for me. I'm afraid of her getng hurt again. But the thing that I'm most afraid of is losing my noona. Don;t take her away from us .Don't take her away from me ,hyung."

Xiumin understood how Sanghyun was feeling . He finally understood why he was so cold when he first met him. He never called him hyung. He always addressed him as "Xiumin-ssi". Sanghyun was very protective with her sister and Xiumin wanted to do the same thing.

"I won't take her away from her. I will protect her as much as you protect her. But instead of thinking that I may take her away from you, think of me as someone who you can run to as well. Just like Dara, you can rely on me.Sanghyun-ah."

"I'd like that,hyung." He said and smiled to Xiumin.

Xiumin could never be happier. Finally, Sanghyun has trusted him. And Sanghyun knows, his Minseok hyung deseerves his trust.Finally ,a man who deserves his noona.

xxxxxxxxx

"You're what?!" YG spilled his drink the moment Dara told her the news. Dara and Xiumin decided to talk to the 2 CEOs about her condition the next day.

"How did that happen?!" SM asked.

"I swear we only did it once!" Dara absent-mindedly answered.

The two CEOs were taken aback.

"What?! What once?We did it a few more times after the first time! We even did ti in the --awww!!!!" Xiumin nursed his stomach which Dara elbowed.

YG cleared his throat. "We don't need details about how you did it. Spare us that information.Thank you very much."

Dara bowed shyly and glared at Xiumin. The latter just looked at her with a What-did-I-say expression.

"Aisht. you kids are making our heads ache."SM said and leaned his back on the chair.

"What are you planning to do about this?" YG asked.

"We wil keep it out from the public. I don't want her getting hurt.But our families already know." Xiumin said. "Are you ready for the consequences of your actions?"SM asked.

"I am. I'm not afraid to face whatever it is."

"Dara, I have no problems with you since you're of the right age and it will still be alon time before 2ne1 comes back. I am not saying that Xiumin is too young but he's career..."

"That is my concern ,too. EXO is in the middle of their promotions. And you know how fans are. Yes you are accpeted by the public sine they know you are dating but I do not know how they will react to this" SM added.

"I'm willing to continue with the schedules ,sajangnim. If you'll just let me. Trust me on this. I love what I am doing but I love Dara and our baby. If you're going to make me choose,it'll be Dara that I'm going to choose. "

YG smirked,"You're one of a kind,kid.SM, if you let go of this fine man, I'll take him and train him. you don't want to let go of such a man with dedication ,right?"

SM laughed," Of course. "He sighed heavily."Arasso. For now make sure that the public does not know about this news. I will do my best to cover what ever issue may be released when someone finds out about this."

Dara and Xiumin smiled. "Thank you so much." Both of them bowed to the two.

"So, are you eating a lot of food ,Dara-yah?"

"Is Xiumin giving you everything you need? Tell me if his not giving you what you need,I'll but it for you and slash it from his pay."

"The two CEOs bombarded Dara with ridiculous questions. But the couple just answered them happily.

xxxxxxxx

EXO's

Dorm Xiumin was wearing her spectator and his hair was tied in an apple hair style.His brows were furrowed and was deeply reading a book. Kai and Sehun saw him and sat beside him.

"Yah hyung, what are you reading?" Sehun asked but was ignored by the latter.

"Aisht, he's too into it."Kai said.

He was a bout to change the channel so he could watch some show but Xiumin spoke without even looking at him.

"Don't touch that ,pabo. Don;t change the channel.I'm waiting for a show."

"Waiting for what show,hyung?" Tao suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"None of your busines."

"Aigoo. Such a grumpy ahjussi."Tao said and sat beside Sehun.

"Wahhh! It's time to watch Runningman,idiots!" All the other members suddenly crowded the living room.

"Don't touch the channel or that person dies." Xiumin said and everyone looked at him. He finally spared them a look.

"I'm waiting for a show."He simply said.

"Hyung why are you reading this book?This for soon-to-be parents." Chen pointed out.

Xiumin was about to answer but the show he has been waiting for finally started.

"All of you shut up! The show is starting!" He said exictedly and turned up the volume.

"Why are you watching this show?! This is for soon to be dads!" Baekhyun said.

"Because I;m going to be one, pabo."Xiumin said and smiled at them.

"You're going to be a what?!"Chanyeol exaggeratedly asked.

"Tell me you're kidding, hyung."Lay asked.

"I knew it! I should've bought that stroller!"Suho said .

"Assa! I will be an uncle!" DO celebrated.

"WAHH!! Xiumin hyung really had with Dara noona!" The maknae line is at it again.

"My innocent ears! T.T" Lay said.

All the boys was in chaos will Xiumin just concentrated watching the show eating his popcorn.

xxxxxxxxx

The next day...

"WHAT THE---!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING HERE?!" Xiumin shouted as he saw baby stuff scattered in the living room.

"Good morning, hyung!" Baekhyun smiled and continued helping Chen and Chanyeol assemble something that looked like a baby's crib.

"Hi , hyung! " Chen and Chanyeol greeted him.

"Umin hyung, which one is better? Blue or pink? I think this pink is cute? But what if the baby is a boy? So blue is--ashhh...ahhh.What should I get?Sould I  just buy both?" Sehun ended up talking to himself. He kept on staring at a baby magazine trying to find cute shirts for babies.

"Hyung! hyung! Look at what I got! This is so cool right?"Tao showed him a bunch of expensive baby stuffed toy.

"These are cuter. Right hyung? Kai then showed up and showed Xiumin another set of stuffed toys. The two ended up arguing which were cuter.

"Were here!" Suho, Lay, And DO came in and were carrying tons of boxes and shipping bags. The other boys ran to them and helped them with carrying those things.

"Look what I found Umin hyung!" Lay was all smiles as he showed Xiumin a a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Xiumin saw pictures of instruments but he did not understand what those are for.

"Its a drum set,a guitar,and a piano. Those are for kids ! I bought them so I can teach the baby soon to play them! I'll assemble them later!" The unicorn said and smiled again before he went back to were the others are.

"This is daebak!!!!" Xiumin heard the members say which got his attention.

"Hyung, look! I bought different baby clothes,shoes and accesories! I chose neutral colors because we still don't know the gender of the baby, right? And I want the baby to be a fashionista! She or he will be a EXO and 2ne1 baby afterall!" Suho said while the others were so amazed at how cute the clothes are.

"I bought bottles, small plates ,untesils and baby food ,hyung!" Xiumin never saw DO this excited.

"Aren't you guys too excited about this?You;re overdoing it. I am the one suppose to be doing and buying all these. And Dara is jut on her first month.Oh My god! Where did you find this?! This is cute!"Xiumin was now holding a baby shirt whi has the words " Daddy's cutie" written on it. Instead of being angry and reprimanding the guys, he even joined their excitement.

The boys didn;t know that Xiumin's room is also almost filled with baby stuff he bought online ever since he found out that Dara's pregnant.kekekeke

xxxxxxxxx

I really want to than k you guys for all of your support. Thank you for always telling me your thoughts. I realy died laughing last night reading your comments. please continue to inspire me with your comments. I'd like to thank all those subscribed and voted. I olny asked for comments but you gave me more.

I would like to give special mention to xmszt21, Tabimuchere, EXOticSydneyGrey,lighting_TabiSan,kyungsoosmile,mikajinkidee,marianne,jhazza_min,shaira1009,afidaagirl,goldennangela and and Darambles (my soul sister.kekeke) for leaving comments.

You guys always leave comments to all my EXODara fanfics and honestly.I always look for your guys comments because you've been with me since my first EXODARA/LayDara fic. SARANGHAEEE!!!!!

If I forgot to mention anyone. I'm so sorry!!! Please tell me so I can mention you with the next episode.

Please do not hesitate to talk to me. as I am still new to EXO and I may miss other important details. You can always talk to me and we can spazz together.lol.

And because I love reading your comments, maybe you're interested with a sneak peek of my SeDara story? It's still a draft ,though but if I could hear your thoughts about it then it will help me make it better. Tell me if you are interested in the comment box and I'll send you an invite for it .

I'll be sleeping now.

Thank you again and keep the comments coming guys. I'm reading them all. Sorry for the misspelled word and incorrect grammar.

You should know by now that I directly write them and i'm not a fan of proofreading. haha! Kaebsong!! lol xoxo

P.S. I have work tomorrow so I may not be able to update as much as I want. But please wait for me. :)

xxxxx