Chapter 15

Deal With It

ADVANCED HAPPY BIRTHDAY,TAO!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Xiumin and the boys were back in Japan for their Fan meeting. He and the boys are still backsgtage preparing. They still have an hour before it officially starts so he decided to do a vido call with Dara.

After a few rings, her face appeared on the screen.

"Konnichiwa!"She greeted happily.

Xiumin laughed, "Yah, why are you so hyper?"

"Nothing. I thought you're having a fan meeting?"

"Yup.We still have an hour before it starts. "

"Annyeong Dara noona! I am EXO's unicorn, Lay! nice to meet you" Lay appeared from nowhere and waved to Dara.

"Annyeong Lay-sii! I hope we could meet soon you really are handsome!"

"YAH!" Xiumin screamed.

"Kekekeke..Thank you noona, But Minseok hyung is the most handsome among us all." He smiled showing his dimple.

"Aigoo, I love my dongsaengs .So honest."Xiumin said and patted Lay's shoulder.

"Annyeong ,noona! I have to prepare!"Lay said and waved goodbye to her

"Annyeong! fighting!"

"So he's handsome,huh? "Xiumin said

Dara laughed,"Aisht, are you jealous. Of course, you're the most handsome for me."

Both of them laughed.

"What are you doing? Did you already eat?"

"Neh, Omma cooked this time so I ate a lot. She was asking when you'll come over for dinner."

"Chincha?"

"Neh."

"Maybe after we return from Japan."

"Alright. I'll tell her. Durami wants to meet you ,too. She's such a fangirl. She might ask for your autograph if you meet her. Aigoo, I can't believe my sister is so shameless. She even told me to ask for the boys autogrpah as well."

"I will tell them about it. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to give her their signature. They might ask her who's her bias You know those idiots."

"Minseok hyung, is that Dara noona?" Chen asked.

"Dara noona? Where ?Where?Wahh!! Noona! Annyeong!Wherever you are!" Baekhyun panicked and kept looking everywhere.

"Dara noona!!!!" Chanyeol asked.

"Oooopppss. got to go. I'll call you once we're done. "Xiumin said and ended the call. THe boys then gathered around him.

"Did you just end the call hyung?! Wae! Wae!!"Sehun whined.

"Aisht, what a possesive namja."Kai cited.

"You have no heart, hyung."Chanyeol added.

"I got to talk to noona!" Lay said happily as he raised his hand.

"What?!"

"That's so unfair,hyung! How could you?!"

"My life is a lie!!!!"

"I'll pray for you,Lay." Suho said and tapped Lay's shoulder as he was bombarded with the boys whines.

"Say goodbye to your peace, hyung."DO said and passed by him.

"Aigoo, Suho is hanging out with DO too much."Xiumin said and prepared himself for the fan meet. He wanted to end it immidiately so he can be with Dara again.

xxxxxxxx

Dara opened the door to their door since she was expecting Xiumin. And when the door opened all the boxes dropped on the floor. She looked at it all and to the person who were carrying other bags and stuffed toys.

"Uh...Hi?" Xiumin said and smiled.

"What happened to you?What are these?" She said as she helped him carry the things he had. After more than 10 minutes of arranging the things in the living room ,Xiumin rested his back on the sofa.

"Aisht, my shoulders hurt. I can't believe I carried all of it here."

"What are these anyway?!"Dara said as she checked the shopping bagas and boxes one by one."Omo! I love these!"

"Those are gifts."

"Gifts? why did you bring these here? Yah, are you bragging about your fandom or are these from your fangirls?!"

"Aisht, they're for you. They're from your fans and from mine. They wanted me to give those things for you. And the boys also bought you some things. It's on that big box. you'll know who's gift it is since the idiots labeled them. I think they love you more than they love me. It even cost me extra for the luggage."

Dara blinked thrice and could not believe what Xiumin was saying.

"Yah, stop acting cute. " He chuckled and kissed her nose.

"These are all mine?!" She said in a loud voice.

"Yup. "

"Gahhhh!!!!! I love gifts!!!!Palli! Take a picture of me and post it on instragram! Tell them I'm very happy and I'm thankful for all these! Kyaaahhh!!!'

"Aigoo. Didn't you even miss me? You're more excited with the gifts that actually seeing me."

Dara giggled and sat beside Xiumin.

She kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly before looking at him.

"Happy? "She grinned at him.

He took a quick peck on her lips and smiled, "Now I am."

"Aigoo. But didn't you buy me anything?"

"Of course I did!"

"What is it?Palli!Which is yours here?"

He chuckled at how cute she was. "It's here, hold on." He acted as if he was getting something from his pocket. "Tada!" What ge got was his fingers forming a heart.

"Yah, Are you kidding me?"

"I'm giving you my heart and you're rejecting it like that? I'm hurt."

"I'm serious!!" She pouted.

He kissed her lips. "Kidding ,babe." He reached for a shopping bag and gave it to her. "Here. I have one too so we can wear it some time together."

"Kyaaaaahh!!! This is so nice! Gomawo,oppa!"

"Did you just call me oppa?!" Xiumin confirmed. Dara blushed and looked away.

"Aniyo. You just misheard it.

"Yah! Don't lie! You called me oppa! Call me oppa again!!!"

"Uh...no.." Dara said as she continued to rummage at the presents.

"Dara-yah...call me oppa again~~~~!!!!!"

"No .."

Dara stood up and Xiumin follwed her around as he kept bugging her to call him oppa.

xxxxxxxx

"What are we doing here? Is Minseok here?"Dara asked as she and EXO's manager stopped in front of a restaurant.

She got a call from Xiumin telling her to be ready and meet his manager will pick her up. Nothing else was given to her.

"Neh. They're inside. I'm sorry I can't go inside. Thei nstructions was just to drive you here." them anager smiled to her.

"Oh, no .It's alright. Thank you by the way. I'll be going now. Thank you again."Dara said and got out of the car.

She stood in front of the restaurant.All the lights were turned off.

"Am I really in the right place?"She asked herself. A second after that her phone rang.

"Yoboseyo,?Yah! Where are you?!"She said.She heard him chuckle on the other line.

"A little impatient, arent' we? Get inside the restaurant."

"It seems like no ones inside. It's scary. "

"It's fine. Just get in. Trust me."The call then ended.

"Aisht. What kind of a man are you." She said .She placed her phone inside her bag and started to walk through the door.

Once she was in and immediately after she closed the door, A spotlight was focused to her.

Then she heard the sound of the piano. Another spotlight focused, and she saw Lay playing it. He smiled at her and continued playing the piano.

Another spotlight was lit and he saw Baekhyun, DO, and Suho on the stage. The three of them ,Just like Lay were wearing suits.

All of them smiled to her ,especially Baekhyun but moments after ,he became serious and started singing.

Dara smiled. She knew the song. It was one of her favorite songs in their album. It was "My answer".

When the chorus came all the lights and hung open when she saw that the entire place as well was decorated with different kinds of roses. She couldn't help but gape at how beautiful it looked like.She noticed the three stopped singing so she looked at where they weer standing and then she noticed that something was showing in the big screen behind them. Her hands went to when she saw their couple pictures.

It was just a few months but she must say that a lot of things had happened that even a decade of being together could not surpass. It lasted for 2 minutes when Suho started singin again.

Then, she noticed that red rose petals started to fall from the ceiling. It was like snow,but instead of snow, it was red rose petals. It was like a fairytale.

Then, Lay started to play a different song. It was Beautiful a song that she also kept repaying on her playlist.

Chen appeared and sang with Lay. She was enjoying the miniconcert the boys were giving her when she heard someone clearing his thorat behind her. She immediately turned her back and saw a smiling Xiumin. He was wearing his balck tux with a white turtleneck as an undershirt. he looked so manly and his eyes were sparkling as well.

"Hi." He said and gave her another killer smile.

"H--Hi.What's all these?"She asked and chuckled.

"I was thinking that we never really had a formal official first date so I'm giving you this. And those idiots are actually helping me."

"But where are the others? "

"The maknaes are in charge with all the design with the place and with the lights. While the hyung line and the beagle line decided to perform for you. I think they're trying to show off."

Both of them laughed.

"Uhm...The song will be ending in no time. May I have this Dance, Miss Park?" Xiumin laid his hand in front of her.

"She placed her hand above his before she smiled and responded, "I thought you'd never ask."

The couple happily danced as Lay and Chne continued singing.

Meanwhile.....

"Yah..Yah!! are you getting all these?"Sehun asked Kai who was filming ever since the start.

"Shut up, pabo! Can't you see this is a video, your voice will be heard" Kai said to Sehun.

"My heart is breaking" Chanyeol said and acted as if he was drying his tears.

"My heart is already broken. I'm going to bury it tomorrow." Baekhyun said after.

"Kyungsoo-ah, do you still have those candles?We better buy more for them"Suho asked DO.

" I threw it in your room, hyung. I was actually planning to burn your room with it. If you want it, swim in that pile of clothes of yours." DO said with his serious face.

"YAH!"

xxxxxxxx

no proofreading...mianhe!!!