Chapter 27

Deal With It

I'm sure everyone has heard of the news but I'm keeping my hopes up. I cried and I stayed away from using my social media account because Imam still heartbroken. I don't want to think right now because it makes my heart break but I'm still hoping just like everyone else. 

I'm still going to update my stories. But, this doesn't mean I'm okay.

Let's pray for the best and hope for the best. 

xxxxxxxx

After the wedding, everyone returned to Korea like nothing had happened. 

Dara and Xiumin are still leaving in an apartment right next to EXO. Dara is now almost going on her 2nd month with pregnancy and the publixc is still unaware of the relationship they have. The public doesn't even know they are really together. They neither denied or confirmed any rumor since their respective companies do not allow any questions regarding realationships be asked to them during their guesting. Xiumin continued his activitieds with EXO however, Dara can no longer continue for now as she needed her rest. She still checks her social media accounts but refrains from posting anything. She doesn't want the public to know that she's just in Korea. Everyone was still clueless where she is. They even joked around that she might be hiding in a cave with Bom.

But nothing can ever be kept as a secret forever. Dispatch has suddenly released a picture of him and Xiumin together in one of their dates way back their dating months and it drew a lot of attention, positive and negative, that there companies can no lnoger handle the pressure.

Dara and Xiumin decided to release the truth to the public, because they deserved to know.

YG and SM arranged yet another press conference for the two but unknowing to the press people , Dara and Xuimin will be the one who will answer the questions everyone have. The invite for the press conference only indicated that the representatives are the only ones that'll be present so when both of them showed up, everyone grew wild. 

The guards made sure no one can be clsoe to the two and protected them. When everyone was seated, Xiuminlooked at Dara and held her hand. She smiled.

" Annyeong haseyo, Xiumin imnida. We are happy to see everyone here and thank you for taking time to attend this abrupt conference. We are here because we wanted to answer all of your questions. you may start asking questions." Xiumin said. He was not letting go of Dara's hand.

"Is it true that you and Sandara-ssi are dating?" One asked.

"Yes it is." Xiumin answered.

Everyone grew wilder.

"When did this start? How did you start dating?"

"We started dating a few months ago."

"Do you have any plans of getting married."

Xiumin  was about to answer the question when Dara beat him to it.

"We just got married. And we are having a baby."

Everyone was in chaos.

"How do you think this will affect 2ne1 and Exo fans?"

"How are your labelmates and groupmates taking this?"

"Will you still pursue your careers after this?"

"How come you kept this away from the public this long?"

"Were you afraid that the public will lose interest with you?"

The situation can no lnoger be controlled and questions were becoming very aggressive. 

Dara was becoming dizzy and was catching her breathe. Xiumin noticed this and assisted her to get up and go back stage. But even before they can take a step, she fainted.