Chapter 31

Deal With It

----

Minseok's POV 

I just got home from a recording and shoot when I found my wife staring at the television eating some food. She was so in to it that she hadn't notice me arriving.

"I'm home." I announced as I kissed her on the cheek and sat beside her. I was trying to take off my shoes but she's still not paying attention. 

"So you've been ignoring my calls and texts because you were watching Kyungsoo's drama."

She just nodded. She doesn't even look guilty and seems to be lost.

Lately, she's been into K-dramas. It could be the effect of not being able to go out a lot because she still has to be careful. I have been active lately and it was good that people are starting to accept us. Not everyone but at least there are some amount of people who now support us and it was more than enough to make her smile these days.

I heard her sigh as the drama ended. "What's wrong?" I asked her. 

She faced me with this puppy eyes. "Can you call Kyungsoo and ask what's gonna happen next?"

I chuckled. "Baby, you know I'd do anything for you but I doubt Kyungsoo would tell us."

She sighed again. 

"How was your day?" I asked her as I lied down on her lap. She looked at me and started carressing my hair.

"It was good. Blackpink visited me today and bought some food. I hope our babies grow up as beautiful and talented as the girls. Especially Rosè. "

"I'm sure they will. You're their mother." 

She smiled. "You still have make up on."

"I hurried home. I don't want to leave you that long. If only I can take you everywhere I go."

She laughed. "Aniyo. These babies are getting heavy now. I don't think I 'd be comfortable going out for long. Oh! By the way, I received invites."

My brows creased. "For what?" 

"Return of Superman. They wanted our babies on the show when they turn 1."

"Wow. That's too early."

"I know!" 

I know some people are excited to see our kids but as much as possible I don't want them exposed much. But who am I kidding? Their mom is popular and well I guess I am, too. But if only I can hide them from the world til they can decide on their own. But, it still too early to decide. They haven't even come out yet. We haven't selected any names even. 

We're on our last trimester and she's almost about to get these babies out in a few months. I admit it's quite exhausting and all but this journey has been amazing. 

There were moments that I almost can't get Dara's mood swings and almost half of her being pregnant, I wasn't around because of our tour but it was fun in a way, I guess. 

After her first trimester, she was somewhat back to her normal self sometimes except for her being sleepy that I wished I was always there. Good thing her family and mine constantly visits her at home when we were on tour. 

And now that we're quite busy because of the comeback, I see to it that I hurry home to be with her. Family will always be first. Especially that I will now soon have 2 kids in no time.

"You're lost in your own world again." Her words made me return to reality.

I looked at her and smiled. "I'm just happy that you're here as my wife."

"Shut up. You won't get any tonight." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"Why do you always say that?"

"Because you become sweet when you need something from me. Get up. I have to prepare dinner."

"Can I not be sweet? I'm naturally sweet." 

"Shut up and get up. I need to prepare now."

"Arasso. I'll wash up first. Not unless you wanna join me?" 

"KIM MINSEOK!"

I laughed hard as I got up and kissed her lips. 

"Mianhe. You're so cute when you get mad, yeobo."

She rolled her eyes again and motioned to get up. I helped her automatically. 

"Ugh. These babies are quite heavy now."

"I just hope I can help you carry them."

"They're quite active inside. I think they're running around my tummy. God, I think they'll be a handful."

I helped her walk to the kitchen. 

"Water? You have to drink lots of it since you've been working quite a lot." 

I smiled. This is one thing that I have always appreciated. She has always been a good wife to me. She always takes care of me that she notices the smallest things. 

She placed a glace of water on the table for me and I happily drank it. I put it down after and hugged her from the back. 

"Have I told you that I love you?"

She chuckled. "Yeah. About a million times, I guess."

"Got it. I love you. That's another one to be added."

-----------

Minseok's POV

A few months later....

"Minseok-ah, can you bring me the bottles in the kitchen please. The babies are hungry." Dara shouted from the babies room.

A few months later, Dara has already given birth. It wasn't easy. Everything they said on the books and shows that we've watched were understatements. Having kids mean sleepless nights but it was all worth it. Haneul and Hayeon are growing up very well. Although they are total opposites of each other, I can tell that they are great kids. Haneul was born first a few minutes before his sister Hayeon. They are now 5 months old and are bringing us so much joy. 

Our home has never been the same since then. Almost everyday, we have visitors, not just fro our family member but also our friends. Our sunbaes and hoobaes usually visit and have given us a lot of gifts. Treasure and NCT usually plays with our kids and are very fond of them. We regularly had to remind them to go him since they don't mind the time when they visit. 

I immediately handed Dara the bottles once I went inside the room. Not long after, the kids are asleep.

I hugged Dara from behind.

"Are you tired? Let's go to sleep." 

"Arasso. NCT 127 said they'll drop by tomorrow and babysit. Those kids, chincha."

I laughed at her. She was fond of them but sometimes are scared to leave the kids with them. One time we had to go out to buy some groceries and when we went back home, we saw Yuta carriyng Haneul and Johnny carrying Hayeon. Our twins were wearing undies on theird head and had a lot of powder on their faces. The other kids from NCT 127 also had one on their faces. It turns out that they were playing games and included our kids when it comes to punsihments. Dara almost beat their asses after. 

Treasure on the otherhand is as worse. They were as loud as NCT and turned our house into a concert hall. They would carry our children as if they were flying. Dara almost cried when she found out that Asahi was holding our kids while running away from his teammates.

 "We're lucky that our kids are well-loved."

"Mmm."

"And, they are lucky that they have a mom like you."

She then faced me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yah. What was that for?"

"A reward for being such a good father."

"I know it's a reward but on the cheek. Really? What am I, your boyfriend?!"

She laughed so hard. I laughed with her as well.

I am lucky with everything that I have. My career is good and we're doing great after all these years. Dara will be back to work once she's ready to work again.WE have sunbaes and hoobaes supporting us. We have our families supporting us,too. we have fans that have loved and is continously loving us.

I am so happy I have dealth with everything. We have dealth with everything together and I couldn't be happier.

-END-

----

Annyeong. Sorry for such a lousy ending but thank you so much for waiting.

THANK YOU TO TINXXI for the names. :)