Chapter 29

Deal With It

Three months later...

Xiumin was very excited. Today was the day he and Dara will now the gender of their baby. 

"So..? What is it, doctor? It's a boy right?" 

The doctor laughed. "Aigoo, someone's excited."

"I told him to just stay in the car but he won't budge." Dara interrupted.

" I wanna know! " Xiumin pouted.

"Aisht. He' becoming very impatient latetly." 

The doctor laughed at them, "There are times when instead of the wife, the husband's the once acting as if he's pregnant. Even science can't explain that."

"So what is it?"

"Aisht! Will you keep quiet! The baby will hide itself because you're too loud!" Dara said. The nurse and the doctor just laughed at the two.

"Hmmm, this is strange.." the doctor said as she continuously scanned Dara's stomach.

"Wae, doctor? Is the baby sick? It is okay?" Xiumin said worriedly and held on to Dara's hand.

"No, the baby's fine..but I think... "

"What's wrong,Doctor?" Dara asked worriedly.

The doctor smiled an looked at them, "Look at the screen.. You're having twins. A boy and a girl. Now would you look at that." 

"OMO!" Dara was smiling and was teary eyed.

"DAEBAK! Omo, annyeong, babies. Daddy'd here." He said as he kissed Dara's cheek. 

xxxxxxxx

YOU SEE, THE REASON WHY IT TOOK AWHILE TO UPDATE THIS WAS BECAUSE I WAS TORNED LOOKING FOR BABY NAMES. SO NOW, WHY DON'T YOU SUGGEST NAMES FOR OUR TWINS? :)

please help me so I can update faster. Kamsa! :)