Chapter 16

Deal With It

Xiumin was alone in the practice room. There were no schedules for today and the other boys wanted to rest the whole day. He can't call Dara because she said she has something important for today so he decided to practice.

He was focused that he did not notice someone hasd already entered the room. When the music stopped he heard someone clap so he checked who it was and froze when he saw her.

"What are you doing here?"He said, he was kind of annoyed.

"Is that how you treat me now? Before you were happy when I visit you." Sulli told him.

"What do you want?"He coldly said.

"I'm just here to check how you are."

"I'm good. No thanks to you. So you can leave now." He said and turned his back at her.

"Is this how you treat me now? You were head over heels with me before! What happened to you!?"

"I learned. I loved. That's what happened.And I'm sorry. It's not you."He said looking straight in her eyes.

Sulli's eyes displayed so much anger. She slapped him hard.

He felt how painful it was but he knew he deserved it. He knew it was his fault. His fault was he thought he loved her.

"I thought you love me!?You played with me!You made me think you love me!"

"Are you done?" Xiumin said with blank expression.

Sulli did not talk so Xiumin started walking past her but Sulli held his wrist which made him face her again.

"Why?! Why!!" She kept repeating and punching his chest. He held her shoulders to calm her down.

She kept crying and forefully she pulled him whic resulted to him losing his balance. Sulli fell on the floor with Xiumin on top of him and their lips touching. Xiumin's eyes grew big and both of them froze.

It was that scene that the door opened and another person came in.

"I'm--I'm sorry if I interrupted something. mianhe."

Xiumin abruplty stood up recognizing her voice.

"Dara. I'ts not what you think it is."

"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I should have told you." She said and ran out of the door.

Xiumin followed her and was able to catch up with her.

He held him in both her shoulders. She wouldn't look at her.

"Babe, please..please look at me. It was nothing. She lost her blaance that's why i fell . I love you.Dara,please look at me." Xiumin begged,his almost losing his voice.

Dara met his eyes and Xiumin could see how much pain she was feeling just by looking at her eyes.

"Please let go of me. "She tried to release herself from his hold.

"Babe, don't be like this. It was nothing. Dara. Please.Believe me."

Dara did not talk .Xiumin released her from his hold.She looked at him. Tears are now falling from her eyes.

"Babe, she's someone that belonged in my past. She's of no importance to me now. You;re the only one that matter. "

Dara kept looking at him and her tears wouldn't stop from falling.

"Dara,baby. Please talk to me. Don't be like this.You have to trust me."

"Trust? Trust you?You're expecting me to trust you after seeing all that?"

"Dara please. I don't love her anymore!"

"So you loved her?And what am I ?Am i her relpacement?Is that why it was easy for you to fall for me because..because I was her relpacement?"

"Babe..no..of course not.What are you saying?"

"They say that if your heart get broken, the easiest way to hela it is to find another love. AM..Am I the other love???"

Xiumin didn;t know what to tell her. Is she really the other love?Why was it hard for him to answer her question.

"I thought so. "She said. She removed the necklace she has given her,took his hand and placed the necklace on it.

"Take it .I don't think it's meant for me. It does not belong to me in the first place anyway. "

xxxxxxxx

It'll be boring if there's it's just sweet moments.lol I was in the process of creatin g my bias list but then....Suho happened and he ruined it!!!lol.By the way, because I had a lot of free time those days when I was gone, I created another fic. It's going to be a SeDara story. Tell me if you want to know more about it and I'll tell you .....NOT! kekeke.kidding .Just tell me though, I'll be telling you guys some details about it. Thank you for staying with me! Love ya!!! xoxo

xxxxxxxx