Chapter 3

Deal With It

Because you asked for it...aigooo..Am I spoiling you too much?! I think this has to stop.hahahaha. kidding. Enjoy!!!

xxxxxxxx

The boys then ran to where they saw the girls. DO, Suho, and Xuimin just stood there unable to move while watching the others trying to get close to their sunbaes.

"I just hope no one sees this.This is so embarassing. When everyone knows this, we're done like 'POOOOOFFFF' " DO said.

"Calm down, Kyungsoo. They'll be fine. We still have a career even after this."Xiumin said and chuckled.

"Shall we go ahead and follow them?" Suho asked.

"You two go. I'm just going to be at the bar and watch you from there."Xiumin said.

DO and Suho followed the others and Xiumin just sat at the bar watching his maknaes.

Xiumin decided not to join the others not because he doesn't want to meet his sunbaes but because, he was too shy and he doesn't want to make a fool of himself in front of them, especially in front of her. No one ever knew that she was her ideal type because he's too silent to even share these types of things to s. He wanted to meet them but he cannot find the courage to do so.He kept observing the boys and saw them bowing at the girls and so did they. But something was wrong with the girls. It seems that they were drunk already. Are they? he asked himself as he observed them.

He continued to watch over s and the girls. He laughed at how flustered the boys looked like. He almost choked when Suho's eyes grew bigger than DO's when Tao said something to the girls. It must have been something very embarassing for Suho to do that. DO ,on the other hand kept shaking his head and rolling his eyes. He can already read his mind like his saying that the others are so really putting shame for their group.

His brows met when one of the girls excused herself. He saw some disappointed looks from . Of course they will be since he knows she's their most-admired in the group. He continued to follow her with his gaze. The others were dancing with the other 2ne1 members. They really are taking advantage of this night. They wanted to be close to these girls.

10 minutes have passed and still she was not back yet. The other girls seems not to notice her absence and the other boys seems to have enjoyed being with the three girls that they,too did not mind her absence. He started to feel worried about her.

"Aisht. Where could she be?!" He asked himself. He drank the bottle in his hand and once it was empty, he paid and went to the direction where he saw her take.

It took a few minutes before he found her. He heaved a sigh of relief to know she was safe. He was about to leave but he noticed that somehow she was struggling. He tried to get closer to her to see if she's really fine. His eyes went wide and his jaws clenched when he saw a guy trying to force her to come with him. He took big steps towards them. He can already clearly heer her words.

"Let me go you,idiot!I don't want to come with you!!!"

"Not until you go home with me! Do you know I've been having a huge crush on you?! I've been dying to bed you!"

But before Dara can even retort to the guy, the guy already landed on the floor when another figure came and punched him straight on the face.

"She said she doesn't want to come with you, bastard." Xiumin said to the man."Get up and leave! Don't show your face to me again or else you'll be in the hospital bed for weeks with an unrecognizable face."

The guy struggled to get up and ran to the exit. Xiumin calmed himself down before facing the dumbfounded girl.

He saw her not blinking rapidly ,trying to maybe grasp the situation. He chuckled with her cuteness.He cleared his throat to get her attention. 

She jumped a bit before she finally looked at him. He gave her a warm smile, He tried his best not to show how happy he was seeing her this close .Darn it. She really was like a goddess. She was flawless. Her pictures in the magazine does not do her justice. She was more beautiful this close. Even more beautiful than he imagined.

"Annyeong haseyo. Xiumin imnida.Are you okay sunbae?"He asked after introducing himself.

She blinked twice and twitched her head on the side. She was looking at her as if she was studying him. He grew conscious .He cleared his throat again and asked her.

"Sunbae,are you----Wooah!!!"

Before he can even finish his words ,she already fainted. It was a good thing that he had a fast reflex that he was able to catch her on time.

"Sunbae! Sunbae.Are you alright? Sunbae?" He tried waking her up. He was about to bring her to the hospital when he heard her soft snore. He chuckled again.

She studied her face. She looked like an angel sleeping. He felt like he was the luckiest person right now.

"But....Where will I take you?Aisht. I'm going to be dead meat." He told himself. "Whatever. As long as its you, it doesn't matter if I get kicked out. "He smiled and carried her bridal style.

He texted Suho informing him that he already left and went to the dorm and also told him who he was with her. He reminded the latter not to tell the boys yet since they might hurry back home and crowd over her .They might disturb her sleep. He also told him to tell the other 2ne1 girls that she is with her and she is safe.      

xxxxxxxx

After a 20 minute drive., Xiumin arrived at their dorm. He parked the car and carried her to his room. He gently lied her on the bed and she immediately adjusted herself comfortably there,as if it was her own.

He smiled as he was looking at her. He sat on his bed and stared at her beautiful face. He gently carressed her face. He froze when she moved and her eyes opened slowly.

She looked at him. "Why...why...why did you leave me? Am I not good enough for you? Why don't you love me anymore?" She said sadly before her eyes closed.

A tear fell from her eyes.

He could not help himself but feel hurt as well. Who in the world would dare hurt her? Who would not love her? Who said she was not enough when she is already more than what a man needs?

His fist balled in anger.

 Moments after, he dried the tear on her cheek and tucked the hair strand from her face. "You're more than enough for me Sandara Park. If you choose me, you will never shed a tear." He said gently and kissed her forehead after.

He left her sleeping in her room and went in to Suho's room to sleep.  

xxxxxxxx