Chapter 24

Deal With It

Dara had to stay in the hospital for two days.She and the baby is fine and the doctor told her that she was to but Xiumin insisted for her to stay for two more days to make sure that she is really okay. Nobody can stop a persistend Minseok. 

Today was the day she will be discharged. YG and SM helped the couple make sure that Dara being in the hospital will never be known by the public. Good thing that both CEOs know the director and owner of the private hospital they brought Dara to.

The couple are now on their way to their new home. 

"Why are we here?"Dara asked Xiumin as he stopped the car in front of EXO's dormitory.

"SM hyung told me we can't be far from the boys. It's for our schedules and so its easier for me to check with those idiots as well. Suho will go insane if he'll be left alone and DO might kill all of them." 

"I see. Do they know that we're living next to them?"

Yep. We will never have a peaceful morning from now on. Those idiots might be inside our house. Who knows what they are capable of." He sighed but she giggled."Kaja, I know you want to rest and you need to. I don' want my big baby tired."

Her  smile grew widely.

The couple walked inside the building holding each other's hands. Nobody knows how happy they are.

xxxxxxxx

Xiumin and Dara stood in front of their new apartment. Dara surveyed the apartment the moment they got in.The first thing she noticed was the spacious living room that was designed in a very modern way. 

Related image

She slowly walked and went to the kitchen and the dining area and she liked what she saw. She can already picture herself out cooking different food on the spacious kitchen and serving it on that beautiful dinig table.

Image result for kitchen

Image result for dining room

She left the kitchen and checked the  bathroom she found.

Image result for common bathroom

She was satisfied with it and thought that it might be for guests. She then proceeded to the balcony to check if she has a good view.

Image result for balcony

She got excited when she saw it. She can't wait to watch the starts tonight with Xiumin in this beautiful balcony.

She walked back in and tried to open another room and she was surprised to see that it was full of baby stuff. She laughed when she noticed that there were names of people written on each stuff. It was the names of the boys. She's pretty sure that it was there to let her know that these boys are the ones who bought those things. There were 2 types of each item except for the crib.One for a  boy and another for a girl. It was funny but she felt grateful.She thought that maybe the color was neutral since the boys still don't know the baby's gender.

Image result for baby room ideas uni  Image result for playroom 

She closed the door and opened the other door across.

And she was in awe to see how beautiful the mater's bedroom was.

 Image result for walk in closet for couplesImage result for common bathroom

Everything was perfect for her. It took her a while to notice that Xiumin was not with her the whole time. She went back to the living room and she founde him their grinning at her. She smiled back and sat beside him.She cuddled with him and hugged him.

"This is perfect. I love everything about this place."

Xiumin kissed her forehead and smiled,"You deserve everything because you are perfect.But this will not be complete with me giving you a presetn."

Dara looked at him, her borws meeting."Yah, you've already spent too much."

"Aisht. I save, babe. But I just want to give you something. I want this day to be memorable."

He took something from his pocket and gave it to her.

She laughed but accpeted it.

"A pokeball? hahahaha! Yah! Are we going to play Pokemon?"

Xiumin smiled. "Open it and you'll see."

"Will Pikachu appear?"

"Aisht, just open it,woman."

"Aigoo. So impatient. kekeke.Arasso."

Dara was speechless when she found out wat was inside. She was not able to take her eyes off on it. Xiumin was satisfied with her reaction and spoke,"There's a lot of women around the world. But I will have to ignore all of them. They don't matter. The only one that matters is you. I chose you,Dara-yah. I know forever is a long time but I am willing to spend it with you. I love you and I will never waste even a single second to show you how much I love you. Pregnant or not, I would want you to be my wife.Marry me, Be my wife, Sandara Park. You can't say no because it's not even a question."

Dara smiled but tears were falling from her eyes. She has never been this happy in her entire life." What am I left to say than , YES! A million times Yes, Kim Minseok!" 

Xiumin smiled and kissed her. "You've made me the happiest man alive." He said and kissed her again.

He got the ring from the Pokeball and wore it on her finger. 

"I gotta say, this is quite unique."

"Well, I was actually originally planning to put it inside the bun. But you might eat it and swallow the ring."

"YAH!!!"

xxxxxxxx

ANNYEONG HASEYO!! I am deeply sorry if I left without notice. It's been moooooonths since I last updated. I couldn't think because I was focused with my job and everyting paid off because I am just waiting for the approval and I will be promoted soon. YAY!kekeke

I have been through a lot the months that I was nto able to update. I ended a five year relationship and I went through hell but God was good and gave me a better love.hehe

There's a lot of things that had happened with the KPop world and I don;t know where to start. My notes will be too long if I write it all.hahaha

Anyway, I will try to update the other stories as well but I can't promise that I can do it everyday.

Thank you so much for understanding and for not leaving me. I changed my name and when I logged in, I was hapy to see that there are still people who left comment on my fics. I was touched. 

This is a gift for you all.Thank you so much.I will really do my best to give you a better update next time. :)

Please leave your comments. Thank you. I  miss you and I love you all. 

xoxo