Chapter 28

Deal With It

Xiumin was holding Dara's hand. Everything flashed back to him. He shouldn't have agreed to let Dara into this. She's on her third month and they need to make sure that she and the baby are both healthy.
Being an idol was his dream. To be able to sing,dance,rap, act and do everything for everyone was his dream but now he's ready to throw it all away for his family.

"Minseok."

Xiumin turned to see who the newcomer was but he didn't let go of Dara's hands.

SM and YG got inside the private room and stood beside Xiumin.

"She and the baby are fine. She has to be here for a few days to make sure that everything will still be stable. The doctor said she can't go to any activities for now since stress might be the cause of all of these. " Xiumin said while the three of them were looking at Dara's sleeping figure.

“I’ll have everything cancelled for now while she’s going through pregnancy. I’m sure people will understand why I need to cancel all her activities for now. The other girls will have to focus on their own career. (Why does this part make me sad. Minzy-ah! TT_TT)” YG said to him.

“What are your plans?” SM asked Xiumin.

“I’ve asked a lot of favor from you,Sajangnim. And I am more than grateful that you gladly gave me everything I asked for. But now, I just can’t afford to continue doing activities with EXO while Dara is like this. I don’t even know when I could continue being a member.” Xiumin worriedly answered.

“Are you sure that’s what you want?”
“I want to be by her side always. I want to make sure I give her all the support. I want to help her get through this. And if only it’s possible, I am willing to feel the same pain she is going through.”

“Leaving the group is a tough decision, Minseok. Think about it first. I know that you’ve gone through so much bashing over social media and almost all of your fans are now out to get you two but there are still people who are hoping that you and Dara live well with your baby.” SM paused.

“Tomorrow, you will be with strong heart with the boys. You get the chance to talk about your side of the story. And if after that, you still get the same response, then, I am letting you go. I am not forcing you to do as I say but I’m asking you to hold on to your dream. I’m sure Dara won’t like it if you leave your group. She knows how important this is to you.” SM continued.

“SM is right. Think about it first. I’m sure whatever your decision is, Dara will support you.” YG followed up.

Xiumin both gave the two of them a small smile.

YG and SM went home after a few minutes. Xiumin stayed with Dara the whole night. He was staring at her and was still holding her hand. Often times, he kisses her hands and prays hard for her and their baby. He wanted nothing but the best too ... for him... for Dara... and for their baby.

xxxxxxxx

Xiumin and the other EXO members are now on the set of Strong Heart.  After all the guests were introduced, they were asked to write a title of their story for today. Xiumin wrote, ‘That one thing I do not have’. It caught the attention of the hosts and so he was asked to tell his story first.

“I’m sure everyone knows what happened yesterday. My story is about telling her how much she means to me.  I was just once a fan boy. I had a huge crush on her and I kept it a secret for a long time. When I had the opportunity to show her how much she means to me, I grabbed it. And every chance I get, I tell her I love her.” Xiumin smiled shyly.

This drew repeated ‘awwww” from everyone in the studio.

“The mistake we made was to forget what type of world we are in. And Dara and I...we...apologized to all our fans that supported us. As everyone knows, Dara and I are married and we are pregnant. I swear I was the happiest when we found out about the baby. Everyone wished us well but again, we forgot those people who we owe our success. We forgot our supporters. I will do everything that I can to make it up to you. But there’s just one thing I am asking in return:  Please wish us well and be happy for us. We are humans, too and we fall in love just like everyone else.This is that one thing I do not have; that one thing to make sure everyone is happy. ”

Most of the people on the set are now teary-eyed.

“Dara is a very happy person but it pains to see her lying in the hospital and trying to stay healthy. She wanted to finish all her activities even though she feels week and sometimes she easily get irritated with things. I don’t want to see my wife sad. I want to see her smile again. The last thing she wants is to make her fans happy and believe me, that’s what I want too. Both of us dreamt of this and we wanted this. But we also wanted to get married and build a family. We wanted to share this with all of you if you will accept us again in your hearts. Kamsahamnida.” Xiumin smiled. He stood up from his sit and bowed 90 degrees to everyone.

“Please continuously love Xiumin and Dara noona. We love them.” Baekhyun seconded and did a bow too.

“Please support XiuDara and baby XO!” Chen followed and bowed as well.

“Neh! Support and love EXO and 2NE1 no matter what!” Chanyeol stood up and smiled before bowing.

“Please love and support our hyung and noona a lot!” Sehun, Kai and Tao stood up and bowed.

“Xiumin hyung and Dara noona fighting! Please love them and wish them well.” DO said and bowed.

“Everyone, let’s love! “ Suho smiled and bowed as well.

Everyone clapped and admired what has happened.

Xiumin can only wish that this helps the situation and not worsen it.
xxxxxxxx
I owe you guys so much. My connection was cut off. I will try my best to update as much as I can. Thank you. Please don't hate me.