Chapter 4

Deal With It

Dara slowly squinted her eyes. She stood up from the bed slowly.

"Ugh. I am never going to drink.Ever!" She said as she heeld her head.

She got startled when someone opened the door.Her eyes widen when he saw who it was. The guy also was just looking at her with wide eyes. He washalf . Not to mention his as was flaunted and his lower body was only covered with a towel. His hair was still wet and drips of water are still faling from his hair and dramatically dropping it to his upper body.

"OH MY GOD!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! AND WHY...WHY ARE YOU !!!GAHHH!!!! PLEASE DRESS UP!!!!" She said as she covered her eyes.

 

"Uh...mianhe! mianhe!" The guy said as he covered his upper body. He immediately ran to get his clothes from his closet and bowed to her repeatedly before the door shut down again. His face was red as he stood outside his own room.

Meanwhile, when Dara heard the door closed, she removed his hands that covered her face. She was blushing. It wasn't not the first time seeing a man's upper body but she did not expect to see that today and that person inside her roo--wait....

Dara roamed her eyes and realized she was not inside her room. She tried to recall what happened last night and she blushed even more.

"Aigooo...I'm so stupid. What the hell was I thinknig!!!!" She kept chanting this until the guy came in again. He was now dressed and was drying his hair using his towel. He smiled shyly at her and bowed as a greeting.

Dara just blinked and bowed.

"I'm sorry. I just came in to get my clothes. When I came in earlier, you were still sleeping so I thought, you're still asleep but...anyway. Did you sleep well,sunbae?"

"Ne--neh..thank ..thank you by the way. You're Xiumin of EXO ,right?" Xiumin was taken aback and was shocked that she knew him and knew his group. He expected that he had to introduce himself once she wakes up but this was way too unexpected. So he smiled to her.

"Neh. I'm glad you know mer and the name of my gourp,sunbae."

"Please stop calling me sunbae. You can call me noona."

"Oh...uhm...yeah... But you don't look like a noona. You look even younger."

She giggled,"Then call me Dara ,then. That's fine by me."

"Oh...uhm...arasso" Xiumin said shyly. He really doesn't want to call him noona.

"So this is your room, huh?"She said as she studied his room. It was neat and very simple.

"Yeah."

"You sleep alone?"

"The others are too noisy for me. "

"I see."

"Are you hungry? We'll be having breakfast .Kyungsoo is cooking . Do you want to join us?"

"Is it fine?"

"Of course. They'd be happy to eat breakfast with you. After that, I'll drive you to your dorm."

"Arasso. Thank you.But uhm....Do you perhaps have like a shirt that I could change into. I'm really not comfortable wearing this dress.Bom just forced me."

Xiumin smiled and got up. He went to his closet ,got a clean shirt and gave it to her.

"Here you go. I have a small bathroom here that you can use to wash up. There's also a spare of toothbrush there.I'll wait for you here."

"Gomawo." She smiled and got up. She went to the bathroom and washed her face. She used the spare toothbrush that she found inside the small cabinet. After that, she wore his shirt. It could actually pass as a dress. It's a good thing she wore shorts aside from just her undies. When she thought she looked okay, she went out.

She saw Xiumin just sitting there waiting for her. She cleared to get his attention. He smiled at her.

Who knew that THE Sandara Park would wear his shirt?

"you look good on my shirt--I mean..you look cute with a shirt on--what?!"Xiumin mumbled which made Dara laugh. He cleared his throat again.

 "Shall we go downstairs?"

"Sure." She answered while still smiling.

"Before we do that,whatever the boys will do please forgive them. I'm going to apologize in advance.They're a bit ..uhm...chaotic?"

Dara laughed. "That's fine. We have Winner and Ikon.I've had a fair share with kids."

"If that's the case then, lets head down to the jungle."

Dara laughed whole -heartedlly. It shouldn't be that chaotic, right?

xxxxxxxx

"Yah! give me some chicken ,you darked-skinned chicken eater!"

"But I love eating chicken hyung...."

"Suho hyung, I want some bubble tea~~"

"Yah!!Yah! That's mine! Seriously, why are you eating the food that's on my plate?!"

"I don't like eating the chicken's neck..."

"Give it to me. My appa says it'll help with your voice.kaebsong!"

"When will we ever have a silent breakfast?"

"Don't get your hopes up. We will never have one."

Dara heard these as they  descend down the stairs. She couldn't now help but giggle a bit hearing those boys whine.

When they reached the dining table, it was more chaotic that she thought. He saw how Chen passed Baekhyun the neck part of the chicken, how Baekhyun happily shove it to his mouth. He saw how Kai was eating the chicken as if its the most delicious food on earth,how Sehun continuously whined about getting bubble tea later and how Tao whined telling Suho to make Sehun shut up, how Suho's face looks like he has given up,how Chanyeol keep asking Kai for food and how DO is plotting to kill all of them on his mind.

Xiumin rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uhm guys, we have someone to join us for breakfast." Xiumin said and everyone looked at them.

"Oh, hi Dara noona..it's so---"

"Wait!"

"Dara noona?!"

"OH MY GOOOODDDDDDD!!!!" Chayeol screamed with both his hands on his cheeks.

Chen left his mouth open.

Baekhyun screamed like a girl.

Kai had a chicken skin hanging in his mouth.

Tao had his eyes as wide as DO's and did not move.

Sehun kept blinking.

DO kept eating his food enjoying the silence since he knows this would not last long.

 Suho chuckled and smiled warmly to Dara. He stood up and bowed.

"Good morning, Dara sunbaenim! I'm Suho. " He smiled again before turning into s. "Yah! Were are your manners?! Stand up and greet noona!"

Within seconds,the idiots stood up straight and bowed to her, except for DO.

"WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONG HASEYO! EXO IMNIDA!"

DO shook his head and stood up. He smiled and bowed to Dara."Annyeong Dara sunbaenim. DO imnida.I hope you will like the food we prepared and I'm sorry for this idiots."

Dara laughed. The boys acted like fanboys and wanted to pinch her with her cuteness.

"You guys are so cute.Annyeong, EXO!"

"OMO! She said I'm cute and she knows us! Kyaaa!!!" Tao screamed.

"Shut up, she said WE!!" Sehun agrued.

 "Sorry about these two sunbae, they're just immature animals.."Chen said.

"YAH!!" Tao and Sehun said in unison.

Dara giggled."Aigoo, it's fine. you can drop the formalities now. Call me noona."

"Noona! Noona!Kyahhh!!! We can call you noona!" Baekhyun cheered like a girl.

"SHUT UP!" Chanyeol told him.

Baekhyun just stuck his tongue out.

  "I told you this is a battle field." Xiumin told her. "C'mon let's take a seat." He smiled and guided her to the table. She was sitting between Xiumin and Baekhuyn. The latter kept looking at her and his eyes seemed to sparkle.

"waaahhh....Noona, you look like a doll. you don't have pores!" Baekhyun said and even poked her cheeks.

"Yah! Yah! don't act too close to her!" Chanyeol said and slapped his hands. Baekhyun pouted.

Dara smiled and Baekhyun and rubbed his bad, "It's okay,Baekhyunnie."

"Kyaaaahhh!!!!DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT??!!!KYAAAHHH!!!!"

The others rolled their eyes. "You're going to regret that. We will never hear the end of it." Xiumin told Dara which made her laugh again.

"Noona! Noona! Can we take a picture? I'll upload it on instagram!" Sehun said.

"Are you out fo your mind?! That'll cause chaos, pabo!" Chen told Sehun.

"Do you like chicken ,Dara noona?"Kai said as he took a bite with his 4th chickem.

"Yes. I especially like the chicken joy from jollibee. It's in the Philippines,though."

"Please stop asking Dara noona stupid questions and let her eat."Suho reprimanded everyone.

"It's fine. I'm always used to this.We have hoobaes now and I spend my spare time with them since we're on break."

"I envy them. I wanted to spend time with you ,noona." Tao inserted.

"Seriously ,kid, where's your shame?!" DO asked.

"We can. I'll give you my number so we can eat meat some time!"

"YEHET!!!"

"Are you sure about that? They will really text you every now and then if you give them your number."Xiumin asked her.

"It's fine."

"Dara noona wny are you wearing Umin hyung's shirt? OMO!!!! Did you sleep in his room?!" Baekhyun said with a shocked expression.

"Hyung, how can you do this to us?" Kai sadly said.

"Shut up. She slept in my room ,and I slept at Suho's" The eldest answered and tried to focus on his food .He wanted to make sure they won't see the blush on his face.

"Whew! Thank goodness! Noona, I can lend you my shirt. It will fit you better."Chen suggested.

"YAH!!!" Xiumin shouted.

xxxxxxxx

After the breakfast, everyone was in the front door. They wanted to go with Xiumin with driving her home but the eldest told them not to since the boys may cause a scene and the boys are too noisy.

"Please visit us again ,noona!" Chanyeol said and smiled widely.

"Cheer for us,noona! Especially for me!" Kai said.

"See you around pretty Dara noona!" Tao cheered.

"Noona,sarangheyo!!!Kyaaahhh!!!"Baekhyun said and even formed a heart shape with his hands.

"Annyeong ,Dara noona. Fighting!"Chen told her.

"Take care, Dara noona! See you around!" Suho smiled.

"It was nice meeting you ,noona. I hope we can appear on a drama together. "DO said honestly.

"We'll follow you on instagram,Dara noona! follow us back jebal!" Sehun inserted.  

"We better get going ,Dara. Your friends might be looking for you."Xiumin told her.

"DARA?!"The other boys sid in unison.

And  beforfe theey can all speak in unison again, Xiumin immediately locked the door and dragged Dara to the parking lot.

xxxxxxxx

I'M TIRED.LET'S SLEEP. ZZZZZ   KEKEKE. BAEKHYUN IS SOO CUTE.HAHAHA