The boy.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

"Closer than you think"? I thought to myself...what did he mean? 'You still thinking about it?' Ljoe asked me, I nodded. 'Forget it, he might be lying.' I gave him a disappointed look, 'What?' I shook my head. 'So you believe him?'
'Why would he need to lie?'
'Why not? Isn't he a witch? He would do anything to get your blood.'
'He showed me a picture.'
'What if it's fake?'
'What about my locket? The woman in the locket and picture is the same.'
'How do you know that's your mother?' I paused.


Ljoe P.O.V

Would you stop? Just stop! I didn't want to tell her about her past. I didn't want her to find out. If I tell her everything she will look for him. She will. However, I couldn't let her look for him, things would get messy.


Nana P.O.V

I knew he was hiding something. I just had a feeling. I felt sick, the strong wave of not wanting to know my past and wanting to know at the same time hit me. Psychometry! That's it! I touched my locket but nothing came out of it. I remembered nothing. 'Do you know about my past?' I asked Ljoe quietly. He didn't reply...see I told you, he knows something. 'Why aren't you answering? Byunghun, why aren't you talking?' I shouted while shaking him by his shoulders.
'I don't know, Nana.' I furrowed my eyebrows,
'What don't you know?'
'I know nothing.' I gulped a stone of anger down my throat.
'You're supposed to help, Byunghun! You're not doing anything, this is about me! Something I don't bloody know about myself that concerns me. How could you just...' My eyes stung. I didn't want to talk anymore. I started walking aimlessly,
'Nana! Baek Nana!' Ljoe shouted, he tried catching up to me but I was in on my speed. I keep increasing the distance between us. He caught my shoulder, but I pulled out of it. 'Where are you going? Nana!' Ljoe shouted. His voice started to fade away. I could tell he left me be.

Where do I go? I wore my hood over my head. Tucking my hands in my jacket pocket, I leaned on the wall in the alleyway and stared up at the starry sky. Drip! My eyes blinked in a reflex action. I looked up and extended my hand. It was raining. Perfect, both my mood and the weather is messed up. My back scraped the wall gently as I sat on the concrete ground. I brought my knees closer to me but left a little gap in between my legs and looked up whilst I closed my eyes.
The sound of the rain got heavier. The clouds grew angrier, I grew more angry. The droplets that hit the ground sung a sad lullaby.

'Nana?' I heard a young male voice call my name. I looked around immediately. 'What are you doing here?'
'Oh,...I was just getting a little bit of fresh air.' I told J-hope. 'Do you...' I wanted to ask if he knew any saunas nearby. I had never been to one but I knew that if I didn't want to go home, I could go there. He raised an eyebrow. 'Do I...?'
'Do you, um... know any.' I took a deep breath in and out, 'Do you know any saunas nearby, by any chance?'
'Are you somehow not planning on returning home today?' I scratched my head, bit my lip and nodded slowly.
'Something like that.' I laughed dryly.
'Do you want to come home with me?' Was it manners to offer a complete stranger into your house like that?
'Ah, no. Thank you. I'll be fine by myself. I wouldn't want to trouble you like that.'
'It's okay with me. Seriously, If you have no where to go you can come to my house.' I stared at the ground for a second or two. I smiled in awkwardness.


Somehow, I ended up going with J-hope. He opened the door to the house and there I saw...the rest of BTS. 'You could've at least warned me you weren't the only one who lived in the house.' I whispered,

'What was that?' BTS asked,
'Nothing.' I clarified.
'You can go ahead and take a shower, we'll get some clothes for you.' I bowed as I entered and nodded. I walked through the rooms to the shower. The bathroom was in one of the bedrooms. Once I was refreshened up by the warm shower, I stepped out of it wrapping the white towel around my body. I slipped on my slippers and held on to the door knob. Do I go out? Are they there? I twisted the knob slightly and pushed the door open a tiny bit. No one was there. I opened the door more. I scanned my eyes around the room to look for clothes. , what do I do? There's nothing.

I pouted and jumped at the sound of someone entering the bedroom. '!' I cursed as I closed the bathroom door on my face. Ouch! I waited for something to happen. Knock knock! There it was. I cleared my throat, 'Your clothes.' He said. Who was that? I recognized his voice...It was soft and deep at the same time. I opened the door slightly and slipped my arm out to take the clothes. 'Thank you.' I locked the door as I put the towel on the rack.
A shirt? A shirt is all they are going to give me? Are they erts or what? Or do they just not wear any trousers?
I changed into the shirt which only came down to a few centimetres above my knees. I opened the door constantly pulled the oversized shirt down.
I jumped again at the sight of Jungkook sitting on my bed folding his arms. 'What are you doing here?' I questioned. Instead of answering, he took a second or two to look me up and down in the clothing I was given and as a result I pulled the shirt down even more. 'It's my room why wouldn't I be here?' Your room? This is Jungkook's room? Then, this is Jungkook's shirt?
'Do you have anything longer by any chance?' I questioned hesitantly.
'Do I look like I wear dresses to you?' That's not what I meant...

The bedroom door opened and I sat down to hide my legs in the shirt. 'What are you doing?' BTS asked,
'The clothes are too revealing.' I smiled, J-hope laughed.
'Well, you can take this room, then. If you need anything, tell me'
'Yah!' Jungkook shouted, 'This is my room.'
'Sorry, I'll take him out.' J-hope dragged Jungkook out of the room and closed the door. I was by myself in the room now.
I stood up and walked over to the bed to sit on it. My legs weren't on the bed since I was sitting sideways. I didn't want to sleep right now. Nosily, I opened the draw to the bedside table closest to me. There was nothing. Expect for a locket. I took the locket out of the draw. Oh! This looks like the locket I have. I pulled my locket out of my shirt. I opened his locket, there was a picture of a child, it was a girl. There was also a picture of another child who was a boy on the other side of the locket but something looked familiar. I felt like I had seen the boy before. I opened my locket and felt the resemble between the two boys in each of our lockets. How does he know the boy? How does Jungkook know who the boy is? I closed my eyes and felt Jungkook's locket. I concentrated hard until I received a part of his memory that was carried within the locket. It came.

Flashback
The girl's skin heatened up as the flames continously burned. They were trapped on either sides of the line of fire. He reached out to her and she reached out to him. 'Eomma!' She cried as she ran back and forth from the boy to her unconcious parents.
'Hey, girl!' The boy called out to the young child. She rushed to him but stopped as she nearly came in contact with the fire that distanced them. 'Take this!' He threw a locket over the fire to her. Gladly, she caught it and opened it. There was a picture of the boy, smiling. She looked over to him and he put a locket similar to hers around his neck. He opened it and showed it to her, 'We are both in here. With this, you will be in my memories for a long time. Don't cry.' He shouted across the fireas she started jerking up with tears running like river out of her blood-red lunar eyes.
End of flashback

'What are you doing?' Stop with all of these suprising entrances will you, Jungkook? I stood up immediately.
'Nothing!' I hid his locket behind my back. He laid eyes on his opened drawer. How could I forget to close that, damn. He reached his hand out towards my hand at the back but I dodged his hand. He aimed for his locket again but I trapped both of our lockets in both of my hands. 'Give it to me.' Jungkook commanded. I shook my head. He held his hand out waiting for me to give his locket back. 'Not until you tell me who these people in your locket are' I loosened my hand and opened his locket.
'Why would you want to know.' He asked, 'It's all in my past anyway.'
'Then the boy in that picture is you?' I asked. Wait, so let me get this right. I have a picture of Jungkook in my locket? Why, he is just a mere human...

'No, I don't know.' What?
'If you don't know who he is do you know who she is?' I asked,
'No.' He replied,
'Then why do you have this locket?'
'I don't know, okay? Now stop taking an interview and give me my locket.' I hid the locket behind my back again. For some reason, I didn't want to give it back. I felt like there was some sort of strong connection between my locket and his. 'I've told you everything you wanted to know so give it back to me or i'll have to get it through the hard way.' I still was in denial. I didn't want to give it back and I refused to believe that he didn't know who they were. I mean, it doesn't make sense, why would you have something you have no idea about. It's different because I lost my memories and I come from Pyrodius.

'You're begging for me to get it through the hard way aren't you?' He smirked,
'Hard way? I'm sorry, but i'm actually quite strong. Oh and I'm not ticklish so I wish you the best of luck trying to get it the hard wa-' I was cut off when Jungkook strongly backed me up on the closet door. My eyes widened and I started feeling a bit weird. Like, proper weird. He pinned my arms above my head. 'Do you have the strength do back yourself out of this?' He whispered. He looked me deep in the eye. I couldn't keep a straight face, but I couldn't breathe normally either. I felt a weird indescribeable feeling that wasn't suffocating but funny. I gulped my saliva down my throat as I inhaled the smell of his blood. I closed my eyes trying to imagine the taste of it. I might've gone crazy in that moment. Usually, human blood smelt really sweet but his blood smelt bitter-sweet. 'What are you doing? Smelling my blood?' Jungkook joked, but he was right. I was. 'What if I am?' I tried scaring him but it clearly didn't work as he closened his face and body up to mine. I felt myself shaking of nervousness. 'Bite me.' he gently whispered in my ear. That was the end of my tolerance level for that much intimacy. I pushed him away with all of my strength and he fell on the bed. I took a deep breath trying to maintain my breathing back to normal. He smiled and lifted his locket up in his hand. I checked my hands to see only my locket. 'Guess I'll have to do things the hard way if this keeps up.' He exited the room with a smirk.

Jeon Jungkook. I hate you!


'Did you sleep well?' Jin asked as I walked towards the dining table which was huge enough to fit all of BTS. I never actually observed the house well enough to realize how huge it was. Maybe because I was too tired yesterday. I nodded in response to Jin's question. 'Sit down' J-hope extended the chair out for me and I sat down after thanking him. The table was filled with a lot of dishes with a lot meat and a little bit of vegetable. 'I take it you're all meat lovers?' BTS discreetly shared concerning looks to each other. Did I say something wrong? 'Yeah, we like meat a lot but we don't skip our vegetables either.' Jin said as he put food in my plate. I put the food in my mouth chewing it thoroughly. 'How is it?' J-hope asked.
'It's...good.' I said. But, honestly, I didn't know how it tasted. I couldn't taste it well.
'Where are the rest of your um...friends' I paused while searching for the right word to use. I would've been awkward using the word 'gang' since they don't go around beating up people...well, not that I know of.
'Oh, you mean friend? Jungkook?' How embarassing. I bet you they were judging me right now. How could I say 'friends'?
'What time is it?' I completely changed the topic before J-hope was going to tell me where Jungkook was. I looked at my watch, it was 9:23 am. 'Crap! I'm late for school!' I shouted as I got up quickly.
'It's the weekend...' Yoongi laughed. I froze and calmly sat back down to avoid embarassing myself any further.

We finished breakfast and I headed to my room...I meant Jungkook's room to change into my clothes which were being washed over night. I came out of the room and into the living room, 'Well, thank you for the hospitality. I'll be going, then.'
'Hey, before you go...do you want to go bowling with us this afternoon?'
'Bowling? um...okay.' Jin smiled and lead me to the door. I bid my goodbye to them as I headed out to my house.


Jungkook P.O.V

The only one thing that was on my mind right now was Nana, Baek Nana. Unluckily, I couldn't sleep the whole night because my brain was too busy forcing me to think about her. There was something about her...she was special.

I felt like Sherlock right now because alongside Nana in my brain, I popped out the topic of the lockets. How was it possible for the both of us to have the same person in each of the lockets. Although the pictures were different, the person was still the same. I wanted to look for her house and see if I could find anything related to the lockets.

I reached her house but the door was locked. Obviously. I didn't mean to trespass or go in without notice but I found the oppurtunity to go in when Ljoe opened the door to take the bins out. I swiftly moved in the house without him taking any notice. I discreetly walked over the house searching for things that could help with my 'illegal trespassing sherlock-like mission'. I couldn't find anything special. I thought back about the lockets and remembered that I had mine on me right now so I took it out and opened it. Bam! I heard the sound of the door closing...Ljoe must be back.

I hid behind the door trying not to be seen. To my surprise, Ljoe wasn't the only one who had returned.
Baek Nana returned too.