Drugged to unconciousness

The wolves howl again (Editing)

Before I start the chapter, I have to explain something in order for you to understand something later on in the chapter.
Protoporphyrin IX is accumulated by patients of erythropoietic protoporphyria, which is one of the genetic disorders of the biosynthesis of the heme -pathway. It causes a severe photosensivity against visible light.

So in simple terms, due to a shortage of an enzyme which adds iron to protoporphyrin, the levels of protoporphyrin build up in the blood and when blood passes through the skin, the protoporphyrin can absorb the energy from sunlight. This creates a chemical reaction that can slightly damage surrounding tissues. This causes swelling, itching and burns.

Okay, if you caught onto everything, you're good to read...XD



Back to school! Yay! I woke up just to go to school and I was loving it. I was loving the human routine. Not that I hadn't done that a lot. I went by different names in my different lives. Jung Hana, Han Sohyeon, Kim Hyemi, Song Hwanri, Lee Areum, Lim Nari and now Baek Nana. I can't even remember my real name. I lived in a lot of places around the world. Every continent, you name it. I was sick and tired so I decided to make this the last time I ever have to change an identity. I didn't know how I would stop this but I made up my mind that I would soon go back to Pyrodius. Let's not be pessimistic and let's be optimistic instead.

'Baek Nana! Nana Nana Nana!' Hyerin shouted as she skipped towards me outside the gates, she linked her arm around my pocketed hand. 'What?' She pouted, 'Why are you pouting?'
'I'm so excited to see you but all you say is what?'
'Okay, rewind that. What's up Hyerin! I haven't seen you in ages!' I said, 'Better?' She nodded.

Hyerin and I walked into class with our arms linked. I wasn't that in on getting new friends but it wasn't that bad being friends with a girl at school. Hyerin was actually quite nice and caring.
Like a trend, Jungkook and some of his 'crew' walked into class. I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window not paying attention to the teacher shouting at them. Speaking of Jungkook...yesterday...that kiss...actually nevermind. ! Why am i thinking of that. I hit my head quietly cursing myself. 'Baek Nana? Are you alright?' The teacher asked. She was already finished arguing with BTS? Well, that was quick. I nodded in response to her question.


'So how was your weekend?' Hyerin asked, I choked on the juice I was drinking. She smiled a little, 'Something happened, didn't it?'
'No! obviously not. What could possibly happen?' I laughed it off but she still gave me that suspicious look.

'Hey, um...does Jungkook like you or something?' What? Does Jungkook like me?
'Are you crazy? Of course not!' I shouted. She pointed to Exo who were playing basketball in the basketball court.
'He's been staring at you for a while.' Hyerin said. I looked over to them but I couldn't find Jungkook there.
'What? He was there just a minute ago. Where did he go?' I lightly patted Hyerin on her shoulder,
'Imaginations are imaginations.' I lectured.


L.joe P.O.V

 

It's only a matter of time that Nana will discover her past memories. They have been locked up for years, it should be the right time for her to remember. If only I could tell her everything...but I don't know everything.

I opened the fridge for blood but I heard a loud bang on the door. I put the blood back and walked to the door. I looked through the keyhole and saw BAP. ! I opened the door. 'Glad to know you've been stalking us for a while that you know our address now.' I smiled sarcastly. Yongguk smiled back and they just walked in pushing me to aside.
They started wondering around flipping tables 'What are you doing? What do you need?' I shouted. My eyes turned red and my fangs and nails grew out. 'Oh...so you won't let me do my business, will you?' yongguk said to me. He signalled Zelo and Jongup to go to me and so they came. They threw a couple of punches at me but it wasn't worth fighting back at. They at fighting. I punched Zelo's jaw and kicked Jongup's shin. Daehyun came towards me and before I could do anything, he injected a needle in my arm violently. My vision started blurring and I felt the immense pain of the needle. I felt weak and I returned to my normal form. 'How do you like that? It's a formula we've been working on for quite a while. It's exciting because you are the first test subject. You should be unconcious for at least a couple of days. It's very good, especially on vampires.' Daehyun smirked.

I fell unconcious.


Nana P.O.V

I twisted the key to open the door. 'I'm home!' I shouted. But there was no reply. 'Byunghun?' I looked to the floor of the living room where he was lying. I looked around to see the house messed up. Drawers were open, the table flipped and the cushions of the sofa messed up. What happened? I knelt next to Ljoe. I took his head and rested it on my lap. I lightly slapped his face to wake him up. He looked pale and his veins were visible. 'Byunghun! Yah!' I shouted. I ran my fingers through my hair and took off my bag and blazer. I lifted him struggling to carry his weight. I stumbled with him on my back and threw him on the bed gently. Thanks to my strength as a vampire, I could endure the weight. I lifted the covers over him and sat on the bed. What exactly happened. I held my head with my hands in hope to find a clue as to what happened but I couldn't think of anything.

Why would anyone want to harm Ljoe? Who would want to hurt us? who? ...BAP? I stood up immediately. Out of everything I could think of, only the thought of BAP hurting Ljoe like this was realistic. 'I'll be back.' I said to Ljoe even though he was unconcious.

In attempt to find BAP, I ran all over the place, from the warehouse to the woods. I was still in the woods looking for them. I needed to know why they are doing this? If they can't get our blood, they can just find other vampires to hunt for...illegally. I felt the anger boil up and my eyes turned red. Hurting Ljoe is like hurting me. He was the only person who actually knew me, he told me about my past and a lot of things. Without Ljoe, I would be really lonely. I took a deep breath in and out. My fists were clenched tightly as I ran all over the woods. 'Where are you?' I spoke to the BAP who were no where to be found. 'Where the hell are you!' I shouted this time. The anger was too strong and I felt as if I could seriously injure someone right now. All i wanted to do was to find BAP and beat them up for hurting Ljoe like this.


I returned home with no hope. I didn't find them neither did I know where to find them.
I sat on the bed next to Ljoe. 'I didn't find them, but I will tomorrow. I promise.' I said. I laid down over the covers next to Ljoe. My eyelids grew heavier, after all the anger and search, I grew tired.


I will find them today. I promised Ljoe I would so I will. 'I'll be back' I said to Ljoe who was still lying there on the bed unconcious. Sometimes school can be helpful. When it means finding your sworn enemy.



I walked down the hall towards BAP's class...which was also mine. I slided the door open aggresively and everyone in the class stopped to look. 'BAP...we need to talk.' I shouted lightly. One of the girls spoke while looking in her hand mirror fixing her hair, 'She has more on her list to seduce, it seems.' The whole class started laughing. I ignored her bull and looked at BAP who showed no sign of obediance. 'Yah, come out while I'm being nice.' I said. They were reluctant to come out.
'Didn't you hear her? She says she wants to talk, be a man and go out.' I heard Jungkook shout. They stood still. 'All of you go out.' Jungkook said to all of the students in the room. They didn't move, 'Now!' they all ran out of the classroom and I stepped in and closed the door. All of the students gathered up trying to make out what was happening through the glass window. It was only BAP, me and Jungkook in the room.

'Would you like to explain why Byunghun is unconcious?' I said trying to keep calm. Daehyun smirked,
'Oh, that? It was a little present we wanted to give you.' he said,
'Cut the crap and tell me what you want.'
'We told you already, it's your blood.'
'There has to be more than that. You can't cause a big ruckus over a small amount of blood.'
'Want me to tell you?' Yongguk spoke, 'It's a secret!' he said.
'Oh, and I forgot to mention...Byunghun will be waking up in a couple of days so just keep him updated on our latest stories.' I walked over to Daehyun and grabbed him by his collars. 'What exactly did you do to him?'
'It was nothing, just a little needle.'
'Needle?' I asked,
'Just a needle.'
'What did you put inside him?'
'Nothing much, just a little dose of protoporphyrin. I thought maybe using the human ways to lay him down would be more humanly.'
'What? you call that nothing?'
'Oh, numbing the pain is necessary with some tranquillizers. That's the reason he hasn't woken up. When he wakes up, all the burn will probably disappear.' I felt myself turning into my vampire form. I was still vulnerable to the students staring into the classroom. 'Oh, now that's not a good idea now is it? There are many humans watching.' Daehyun warned me and he was right but I couldn't control my anger. Thank goodness my back was facing the students. I let go of Daehyun's collars.

Just as I was about to speak, I felt a blazer slip over my head hiding my face. Jungkook wrapped an arm around me. 'Baek Nana, people are watching. Calm yourself down.' He was right. I should calm down. I inhaled the strong scent of Jungkook cologne. The smell was freshening and manly. I used the scent on the blazer to calm myself down and suprisingly, it worked. My fangs disappeared and my eyes turned back to normal.



'Why are you following me?' I said to Jungkook as I opened the door to my house.
'I'm not following you, I just want to make sure everything is alright.' He stepped in my house before I did, where did his manners go? 'Sure, dad.' I teased.
I took off uniform and changed into my casual clothes. As usual, I went to sit next to Ljoe. I lifted his arm and pulled down his sleeve, they were right. He had a few burn marks. I pulled down his sleeve and tucked his arm back into the cover. I held Ljoe's hand. 'So...are you always this much affectionate with him?' Jungkook walked into dark room. I purposely turned off the lights because he might get too much light exposure. 'You got a problem?' I replied,
'I'm just saying, you're a grown woman and he is a grown man so...shouldn't he live on his own anyway? It's not like you're siblings or lovers.' He explained. He took my hand and Ljoe's hand and pulled them apart. 'There's too much skinship here.' I shoved his hand off mine. 'My intentions are different.' I explained.  

Jungkook took out a box from his bag. I looked over at it. 'Take it.' He threw it at me and thankfully I kind of caught it.
'What is it?' I asked, 'Can I open it?' I said while opening it,
'You're already opening it, why ask?'
I unwrapped the box and found a new phone. 'A phone? What do I do with this?'
'You use it.' I gave him a glare. 'I opened the phone earlier, everything is set up. I've put my number on your speed dial and in your contacts so make sure you answer every one of my calls and texts.'
'Why do I need to do that?'
'Because I said so.'



'Are you going?' Hyerin asked. Now what the hell was she talking about?
'Where am I going?'
'To the party Mirae is hosting?' Hyerin explained,
'I wasn't invited...and who is Mirae?'
'It's an open invitation party. How could you ask that? She is like the beauty queen in the school! All the boys love her!'
'Oh...'
'So, are you going?'
'I don't know...'
'I think you should go. She'll be sad if you don't go.'
'Why the heck would she be sad? I bet you she doesn't even know my name.'
'Speaking of which, what happened yesterday in the class room with BAP and you?' I reminded myself of Ljoe's incident.
'Oh, that? It was nothing. I was just in a bad mood.' I reassured her.

'Yah!' Hyerin tapped my shoulder and pointed towards someone. 'Are they walking towards us? BTS?' I looked over. It actually seemed like they were walking towards us...
'Baek Nana, I told you to reply to my texts. Why aren't you replying?' I jumped at his loudness. I quickly took my phone out. '5 new messages' it read. Oops. 'I'm still new to this phone, I didn't realize.'
'Make sure you answer in the future.' He warned. I scrunched my nose. How selfish, brat.
'What was that?' Hyerin asked as they left. I shrugged my shoulders.



'What took you so long?' I jumped as I entered my house when I saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa.
'What the hell are you doing here?' He stood up,
'I just wanted to ask if you were going to go to the party?'
'I can't. I can't leave Ljoe here and go have fun alone.'
'Not even if I go?'
'What has me going got to do with you going? What correlation does it have?'
'Everything. Because i'm a part of you.' He winked. I lightly gagged at his theory.
'Really? Then how would you explain this?' I held up my middle finger at him waiting for an explanation for it. He raised his eyebrows and smiled, 'Wow, my girl fiesty! I like!' My girl? Really? It sounded weird but strangely it made me feel safe.
He stood up, standing upright with his hands in his pockets, and asked 'Go with me to the party as my date.' I stood silent for a while not knowing what to say. I wanted to say yes, I was excited at the word 'date' not that I was analyzing his words. I wanted to go with him but I couldn't force the yes out of me. It was so weird actually agreeing to be his 'date' for the party. 'I'll take that as a yes, then.' I was hoping he'd say that. Unitentionally, my lips slightly curved up in a smile. Jungkook moved his head down to look at my face which was lowered down at the ground. 'What's that? Are you smiling because I asked you to go with me to the party as my date?' I snapped back to reality,
'Wait, what? I was smiling? I wasn't! What are you talking about' I laughed off the embarrassment. Jungkook walked towards me, pinched my cheeks and laughed gently. His laugh...was so graceful...like a miracle. Wait! What am I thinking! I slapped the air in attempt to get rid of my thoughts. Jungkook put on his shoes, 'I'll see you at the party, then.'

I smiled, for real this time.




Author's Note:

I'm so sorry that I didn't update for a while!

I have exams right now so it's difficult to update everyday.

I'll try my best to update soon. Oh, and if you note and mistakes, tell me. I wrote this chapter a while ago.