Don't keep me wading.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

'Is she up?' 
'Go check'
'No, you go.' 
'Just go in for God's sake'
'Ahh, Hyung!' I woke up to the sound of two individuals bickering about checking up on me. As they continued their procrastination, I moved out of the sheets I was kept under and opened the door of the bedroom. To my surprise, Taehyung and Hoseok fell to the ground as if they were leaning against the door to hear my footsteps. 
'Ah, Sorry. I didn't realise you were here.' I apologised sincerely though they didn't seem bothered. 
'It's okay.' Hoseok hit Taehyung lightly. 
'May I ask...um...why am I here?' They stopped fighting and looked at one another. 
'You're up' A shirtless Jungkook with a towel wrapped around his waist creeped up from behind. What the hell. Did he just shower when I was in the room? I glanced at him until I realised he was bare skinned. I saw a large cut on his chest. Covering my eyes with both of my hands I begged Jungkook to wear a shirt 'Do you not see a person of a different gender to you in the room? Cover yourself please' 
'Oh please, enjoy the view as much as you want. It's all yours.' Taehyung coughed in interuption. 
'Breakfast?' he suggested. I nodded and followed him to the table.

The table was silent. I was sluggishly pushing the food in my mouth. I didn't really have an apetite when 6 boys were straight up staring and possibly judging me. I could hear the spoon smacking the bowl of rice from Jungkook's side. Why couldn't everyone just eat like him and not focus on me. 'Eat your food. She can't eat when you are all staring at her.' He said without moving his eyes off his food. It was almost like he read my mind there. I raised an eyebrow. 'Is something wrong?' Yoongi asked, I shook my head. 
'Could I ask you a question, if you don't mind?' I put my cutlery down and rubbed my knees. They nodded.
'Why am I here? I thought last night, um..'I bit my lip confused at what to say. 
'I found you passed out in the middle of the streets so I bought you here.' Jungkook explained once again without taking his hands and eyes off the food. I nodded in approval and stuck the foodless chopsticks in my mouth. Something confused me yet I couldn't pinpoint it. 


Third Person

'Where were you? Do you not realise she is keeping an eye on us? The trees, the rocks, the very ground you lay your feet on every day is on the lookout. What's wrong with you?' Yongguk screamed.
'Give him a chance. There might be something wrong. He wouldn't act like this otherwise.' Himchan patted Zelo's shoulder.
'I don't want to do this anymore. It's unsettling to do something you don't have a heart in doing' Yongguk rubbed his temples as he heard Zelo quit on his own. 'Do you know what this means?' Zelo nodded. 
'Handle your own .' Yongguk signalled the boys to leave. 'You blew it. I thought maybe you were stonger. Guess you are just one of them.' Yongguk confessed as he left the boy in a dark empty room. 
Zelo sighed and scrolled through the contacts in his phone. He stopped scrolling at Nana's name. He sighed again. ''.


Nana P.O.V

I sat on their comfy sofa as they cleared out the table. My phone beeped at that moment. I opened the text which was surprisingly from Zelo. 'Nana, can I meet you?' I furrowed my eyebrows. What was this all about. I wasn't falling for his tricks this time. Just as I was about to throw my phone on the other end of the sofa, it rang. '' I jumped. I picked up the phone. 'Nana' he called on the other line. There was something sad about his voice. 
'Zelo?' as soon as I spoke that name out of my mouth, I felt a pair of eyes on me. 'Are you alright? Where are you?' I stood up. '...just come see me. Please' he begged but in a way that made it seem like he was tired of begging. As if he had been striving to achieve one thing yet he couldn't achieve it and got tired and gave up half way.
He hung up and I made my way to the front door. I felt a hand on my arm. 'Where are you going? To Zelo?' Jungkook asked. His grip was strong. 'There seems to be something wrong with him. I need to go' 
'What if this is just another one of his tricks? What if you get hurt?' He shook my arm lightly.
'It's not. I won't get hurt.' I broke free of his grip and exited. 



'Zelo?' I saw his face clearly by the river and took a seat on the conrete road with him. The moonlight reflected light from the river onto Zelo's incoming tears. 'You know. For a second I thought I had forgotten everything but I didn't. I was living perfectly fine until It all came back to me. The feeling of forgetting someone so important is...' 
'I don't think I understand. What did you forget?' I asked desperate to find out his dilemma. He turned his face and body 90 degrees to face me completely. 'It's...Nana...I forgot you Baek Nana.' This weirded me out. I don't even know him enough to know his favourite colour let alone being forgotten by him. 'Are you drunk?' that may have sounded rude but I really didn't know what was going on. 
'Take my hand.' He let out his hand offering it to me. 'Just do it' he said. I touched his hand. Oh no. 

(Flashback/psychometry vision)
She ran as far as she could to the other side of the bridge. Pushing her little legs at top speed, she looked back at him. He walked slowly as if he was relaxed but she was anxious. 'Please, don't do this!' The little girl screamed. 'Mother!' She continued but the boy wouldn't stop. His eyes glowed but in a way that made him look monsterous. 'What do you want?' the girl asked with tears running down her blood red eyes. 'It's too late. If I can't have you. Neither can he.'
'I don't understand. We are friends, right?' she gulped. He stopped walking.
'Friends? Is that all there is to it? Just friends?' He moved his hands in a delicate yet dark way. He threw a cluster of pain, sadness and anger at the girl. She felt the pain but not his. Bleeding from her arm she stood up and took another chance to calm him down 'I'm sorry for all i've done. This will pass. I promise. I'll help you get through this pain'
'You'll help me?' He threw another heap of dark powers at her aiming for her heart. The shot hit another boy who came in front. He fell to his knees due to the impact.
(End of Flashback/psychometry vision)

I stood up and let go of his hand immediately. 'What was that?' I panicked and looked around. I felt something dark. A vibe that made my own saliva hard to swallow. 'I think I have to go.' I said. He stood up and followed. 
'Wait, please. It's different now.'
'What's different?' I squinted my eyes in anger. 'Was that me? And was he you? Is this why I am here? Everyone keeps everything from me and acts like their having a hard time. I can't even remember the faces of my parents and yet you are here watching me suffer enjoying the image of a girl with no memories, parents and no home.' I let that all out under one breath. I saw a tear fall from his eyes. I shook my head. 'No. Sorry. I think I need to leave.' I walked backwards and started running. 'Baek Nana!' I heard him shout from behind.



I didn't know where I was going in the middle of the night. I just felt like being alone. I needed some time to process what just happened. 'Nana, think!' I said to myself. So the girl was me and the boy was Zelo. Why do I have no recollection of this memory if this happened. That bridge. Is that 'Bridge Amicus?' I was in Pyrodius? My home? What made me upset was the fact that people around me knew me better than I did. They had a book of my memories that weren't revealed to me until they thought the time was right. But the thing that bugged me the most was the wrongful energy I felt from that vision. The dark guilt that I thought I never had was building up. 

I walked down the streets furiously. Somehow, just somehow I managed to stop at BTS's house. Why am I here? I stood in front of their door for a good 10 minutes. 'Walk away Nana. Just walk away. This isn't what you need right now.' I turned around and started walking slowly. 'Nana?' Oh no. I turned back around to face Jungkook. 'What are you doing here?' 
'I'd like to ask myself the same thing' I whispered. 
'Are you alright? You don't look too good.' I sighed. I walked away ignoring him but he caught up to me and dragged me inside the house. 'The guys aren't here right now. They are gone out somewhere' he spoke like he was hiding something but I didn't pay too much attention. Leaning my back against the front door, I drew scribbles with my foot on the floor. 'Do you want to eat or drink something?' I shook my head. 'Nana. Talk to me so I know what's going on.' I looked at him and glared at him. 
'Woah, what did I do to deserve the glares?' 
'You are the last thing I need right now.' I was about to open the door to leave but at the speed of light he pushed his hand on the door sealing it close. 'What's wrong with you. I'm not letting you go like this.' I tried to walk away but he trapped me with both arms on the door. 'Was it Zelo? Did he do something to you?' 
'Oh for Heavens sake, forget it. It has nothing to do with you. Just move, I want to go home' He didn't budge an inch. I tried to push him away but that obviously didn't work. 'Please!' I screamed loud. Loud enough to make my throat hurt. 'Just move' I whispered the next part. I looked into his eyes and saw sadness. I'm sorry Jungkook. He released his arms from the door slowly. I ran my fingers through my hair and my lips. My eyes faded into a dark red colour. Water clouded my eyes. We stood in silence for 5 minutes. I didn't leave for some reason. I wanted to stay. I know I wasn't calm but staying here made me feel like I wouldn't do anything stupid. 'Jungkook. I'm sorry. I-' I finally apologised. He cut me off by suddenly approaching me with a hug. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. His hand on my neck and waist with his chin resting on my shoulder. 'It's okay.' he tightened his grip. I felt the tears sinking back into my eyes. My fustration turned into something more dangerous. His blood. Not right now, Nana. 

I smelt the bittersweet aroma of his blood. My clawed fingers slid up Jungkook's back. I could tell he sensed something weird going on. He pulled me a few centimeters away. Our faces were nearly close enough to make our noses touch. I felt a wave of heat pass my body like a mexican wave. Staring at his soft rouge lips I mine. He definitely took notice of my unusual behavior but I didn't feel like myself. It was as if something bigger and more powerful took over controlling my every movement.

Before I could do something stupid and I knew I was going to if I continued, I took a big step away from him. Without saying a word, I held my hands fidgeting them around nervously. He laughed but I couldn't tell why 'What's funny?' He shook his head,
'Tell me, idiot!' I argued. 
'Who's the idiot here?' He screamed back. There we go again. Arguing. I felt more comfortable like this...not having to worry about accidently doing the wrong thing. Maybe I was expecting something to break that anxiousness. I was waiting for him to...

Wait, am I waiting for him?