Your familiar touch.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

Nana P.O.V 

I rapidly opened and closed my legs hugging my pillow tight on my bed. 'Get out of bed!' Ljoe screamed from the living room. 
'No!' I screamed back. It was the weekend and I wasn't in the mood to get up. 
'Hurry and get your up!' I turned around to lay on the window side of my bed. The windows were wide open and the warm breeze refreshened my mood. I really needed some alone time to myself to sort out my thoughts. All the things going on around me where happening too fast for my liking. 

'Nana!' I thought I heard someone whisper my name but I shook it off and closed my eyes again. 
'Nana! Baek Nana!' It was louder this time and it was someone. I looked around my room and then out the window.
'What the !' I screamed. Jungkook grinned widely, 'What are you doing here?' I asked...no but seriously...he's a creep for using these methods for getting to me. 
'Move back' he whispered again. 
'Why?' and before I knew it, Jungkook climbed up the bricked wall and over my window. I was going to move back but he held onto me so he wouldn't fall. But yeah...he fell...on me! We both landed on my bed because it wasn't far from the window. Thank goodness I didn't get hurt. He was heavy but what can I say, men are naturally heavy.


Jungkook P.O.V

'What are you doing here?' she questioned as she was holding my arms. I was still lying on top of her and honestly I don't know why I was here. I just...just wanted to see her. 
'I wanted to see you.' I saw her skin blushing.  
'Are you blushing right now?' I whispered and she blushed even more,
'Shut up, i'm not!' She retorted, 'Um...if you don't mind, can you get off? You are kind of heavy?' she said.
'Why? I quite like the way we are right now?' She punched my chest and tried to push me off which worked, not because she was strong, but because I gave up. 'So let's be serious, why are you here?' 
'I told you, I wanted to see you.' she folded her arms and raised an eyebrow.
'Nana! Get up before I come and wake you up.' Way to go for ruining the moment! Ljoe, you monkey!


Nana P.O.V

! I skidded over to the door to check if he was heading towards my room and he was so I skidded back to Jungkook. 'You need to hide' I told him but he wouldn't budge. 'What the hell, Jungkook!' I said.
'Give me a kiss and I'll leave.' 
'Are you crazy or out of your mind?' he lifted a finger ready to explain his mentality to me,
'Crazy for you and trying to get in your mind.' He smirked cockily. I felt a heartbeat in my chest. Why is my heart beating? I'm not human? What is going on? 
'I'm coming in!' Ljoe said. I looked at Ljoe regretfully knowing he would kill me if he saw me with Jungkook.
'Oh, you're up. Come outside and go get more blood for me. We have run out.' I nodded and looked back at where Jungkook was standing. He was gone. When did he leave...'Is everything okay?' he asked,
'yeah. Hold on, i'm coming.' he nodded and closed the door. I moved to the window to check if Jungkook was there but he wasn't. That was close. 

I threw on my fitted denim jeans and my v neck blouse tucking it in the jeans. I grabbed my sunglasses and my vans and ran out of the door. Damn, hunting on a weekend isn't fun. Before hunting, I stopped into a shop to get empty bottles and a packet of tissues. I just so happened to see Jungkook across the aisle but he wasn't alone. He was standing with a girl. 'Oh, so that's how it is. He tells me he wants to see me and that he is crazy for me yet he goes around playing with girls' I whispered. I looked in their direction trying not to get caught when I saw a smirk form on Jungkook's face. He looked up at me across the aisle. ! I mentally cursed myself. Did he see me for real? I hid behind the shelves quickly and bumped into someone on the other side. 'Sorry' I bowed at them. 
'You missed me so bad you stalked me, huh?' I looked at his face. I felt the nervousness creep up on my face.
'Shut up. Get that girl to stalk you...' I shouted. ! I regretted saying that. He laughed and lightly hit me on my shoulder,
'Are you jealous right now?' he laughed harder. I looked around to see the people around us staring at Jungkook like he was demented. 'Shut up! People are staring!' His laugh died down slowly and I proceeded to pay for my items.


Zelo P.O.V

Something felt wrong. Something about Jungkook ticked me off. It didn't feel right. 
I closed my eyes and leaned back into my chair. 'Is there something troubling you, young wizard?' He appeared again,
I opened my eyes and rubbed them feeling the despair run over me. 'It doesn't feel right...something about that guy ticks me off.' the mini projection of the wizard flowed with aura around him. 'What is it about him that ticks you off?' 
'I don't know. To be honest, I don't know why I am doing this...I don't want to hurt anyone anymore...I feel like this is all because of me.'
'Young wizard, I advise you to be aware of what follows in this world of trashy beings. Life is made to get harder. This is only the preliminary stage...more will happen. Prepare yourself for the worst.'
'What do you mean?' 
'I am not a fortune teller, but I do want to say one last thing: protect the ones you love. In the end, you never know who will survive and who will fall. Its best to just make the most of it while you can.' 
He disappeared after those words. 
After seconds of thinking, I picked up my jacket and headed out. 


Nana P.O.V

Finally, this day is nearly over. The heavy burden of hiding the truth and surviving each day on a foreign plane grew heavier. Of course, I was used to it...but a frightening feeling haunted me for the days coming ahead of me. Just as I absorbed the depressing thoughts in my mind, my phone rang. 'Hello?' 
'Why didn't you tell me what Zelo told you on the rooftop the other day?' Jungkook half screamed into the phone,
'Yah, what did the phone do to you, stop screaming.'
'Come out!' 
'Now? Do you know what time it is?' I looked at my phone that read '00.30'
'Do you want to come out or am I going to have to come through your window again?' He threatened,
'Wait then, I'm coming!'

'What do you want?' Without speaking, he eyed me up and down 'What are you looking at?' I asked,
'Do you dress like that in front of Byunghun as well?' I looked down at my clothes which consisted of a vest and short shorts. 
I laughed in embarrassment 'It's my nightwear, I blame you for calling me out this late.' He took off his coat and hung it over my shoulders. 'I don't get cold.' I told him,
'I don't want other men to look at you like this, I don't like it.' again...he did it again. Somehow, the feeling was warm and fuzzy...like I didn't have to worry about anything when he was around. 'So, why did you call me out?' 
'Do you have plans for tomorrow?' 
'And this is why you called me out?' 
'I'll take that as a no. I'll text you the time and place.' He began to walk away just after that.
'What? You're leaving? Just like that?' I tiptoed as i watched him leave. 
Touching my shoulders, I realized he left his coat. I'll have to return it to him tomorrow.


'Then he told me he liked me but I rejected him. Are you proud of me?' Hyerin bragged about her life and I listened. I nodded and lightly patted her head, 'very proud' I smiled. 
We walked down the hallway arm in arm until we reached a big crowd of students. 'What's this?' Hyerin walked forward squeezing through the crowd and pulling me as well.
The notice board had a hand written letter stuck to it:

'Baek Nana, 

It's been a while...but thankfully, we've found you. I didn't want things to turn out this way and neither did your father. We sincerely apologise but for one last time, please see us. Before it happens again, meet us there. 

From your loving parents.'

I felt the smallest millilitre of tears clouding my view. I ripped the letter from the notice board. Stares and words began to spread. I wasn't afraid of death...I was afraid that maybe the ugliness of reality was the truth. It was now lesson time.
'Sorry, Hyerin, I'm going to leave for a while.' She nodded.

I ran as fast as I could to Zelo's class. I ducked down so the teacher couldn't see me. Carefully peaking into the class, I eyed around to spot Zelo. Drawing stupid words in the air and knocking on the window 10 times caught his attention. He gave me the signal to wait and so I did. He came out of class and I dragged him to the side where no one would see us. 'How did you get out of class?' 
'I told the teacher I had a stomach ache.' 
'Okay, um...' I panicked physically and pulled out the letter. 'Where is 'there'?'
'How would I know?' he asked, 
'You told me about my parents, you must have their where abouts.'
'I don't know what you mean.' He failed to understand me.


Jungkook P.O.V

'What do you mean 'I don't know what you mean'?' I stopped as I heard a familiar voice. I was on my way back from the teachers office. Without hiding or eavesdropping, my footsteps grew heavier as I ran towards Nana. I took Nana's hand and dragged her aggressively out to the rooftop. The door hit the wall and made a loud sound. 
'What are you doing!' She screamed. I walked to cool my anger and turned back around to her. 
'Do you not know what you are getting yourself into right now?' I held her arms and shouted. 
'Why are you so concerned with my business? Let go of me.' I slowly let go of my grip. 
'Nana, please trust me on this one. You don't know what you are doing!' I begged,
'And you do?' right at the moment, Zelo entered the rooftop and unconciously I grabbed Nana's hand and pulled her behind me.


Zelo P.O.V

He grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him. The uneasiness of the situation made me loosen my tie and scratch my head in fustration. 'Jungkook, let her go. You're ruining her...' I hesitated as I got hit with a flash of a memory. A child crying on a bridge. Bridge Amicus. 


Nana P.O.V 

I saw uneasiness in Zelo's eyes. He tilted his head aggressively as if he was trying to get rid of something. I moved towards Zelo and loosened Jungkook's grip. Slowly walking towards him I touched his hand which was on his head 'Is everything o-' he pulled away quickly causing a strong force to push me down to the ground. The one thing that shocked me was his expression after I fell. The guilt and pain in his eyes was indescribable. Jungkook ran towards me helping me up. 'I'm warning you, stay away from her. She is my property' Jungkook curled me into his chest as he spoke. His cologne...that smell. Better than blood, it comforted me. 

The sweet smell of his blood infused with the cologne which made me weak. Zelo left and Jungkook looked down at me. The distance between our faces was only a matter of a few centimeters. . I could've move away. I stared in his eyes as they took me to a new world. I saw myself in his eyes. A smirk formed on his face 'You got caught red handed, missy' he said. 
'w-what? Caught doing w-what?' I stuttered which made him laugh,
'I caught you falling for me' That line made me more fustrated. Was I actually? He slowly lifted his hand and gently caressed my cheek with his finger. Stuck in the same position he moved closer to my face. I turned my head and I felt his lips on my jawline. Heat flushed through my body like a wave. I pushed him away and ran from the rooftop in embarrasment.


'Um, Byungbyung, where's 'there'?' I asked,
'Are you craycray because there is not a name of a place' he responded. I hit his shoulder. 
'I'm serious. Could it be like a place that I really like to vis--the woods! Is that what it is?' Do you think they'll be there?' i rushed my words hoping to see my parents as soon as possible. 'I'm going out, I will be back in a while' I ran out as he screamed 'Where are you going?'. 


Holding onto my locket tight, I hit the plants with a long branch as I made my way deep into the woods. Just then I thought I heard a whistle. 'Who's there?' I asked and obviously no one answered. I caught my eyes on a group of 5 people. They grew closer and closer. BAP? But where is Zelo? 'You made it' Yongguk applauded,
'Where are they' I half shouted, he shrugged. I felt tears evade my eyes, 'Where are they!' I screamed in confusion. Daehyun walked in circular motion around me 'Now you see, manipulation is not really our theme. But sometimes we like a new adventure. I spun in circles following his movement. The dizziness hit me and I fell to the ground. The trees spun so did the moon. I felt a sharp needle enter my skin. 'Goodnight sleeping beauty' Jongup said. Before I completely lost my conciousness, I heard a howl. A wolf? I blinked my eyes a million times to get a clearer look. Time flew by really quick. The BAP members were knocked out one by one. 
Finally, the wolf walked towards me and circled me. The moon shone its light into the eyes of the wolf. The wolf touched its paws to my hand. It sounds crazy but that felt warm and familiar. 'Hey, Mr Wolf. Will you stay with me for a whi--' 

That's all. I lost it.