Untold truths.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

'Curfew is at 11pm. Do whatever you want until then!' 

'Hey, do you want to play a game with us?' Hyerin asked me. 
'Sorry, I have to do something. You can play.' She nodded. I meant Zelo. He said he'd tell me everything he knew about me today. There was a rush of thrill and nervousness to the point where I felt like puking. I could feel the dissatisfied contents churning in my whole body. A fear I was yet to overcome. 'You off to somewhere? Can I speak to you?' my thoughtless behaviour made my bump into Jungkook. 
'Not now. I'm quite busy.' I didn't have the time to welcome sentiments. That would sound quite ironic since I was getting overwelhmed already but the two feelings were different - undescribable. 

'You're here.' He looked nervous. He was. So was I.
'Why wouldn't I be. I'm trembling in fear and excitement. I don't know what to expect.' 
'I don't know where to start.' 
'Start with this.' I held out my locket revealing the faces of both beings. 



Zelo P.O.V

He took a deep breath in. 'That woman. I think you've already inferred but that is your mother. The boy, a whole different story.' 
'Start with my mother.' I swallowed the lump of fear and cleared my throat. It wasn't my life or my past yet I was this nervous. My whole kingdom, my galaxy. I might do another bad thing. Forgive me sister. Forgive me Elysium. 
'Your mother and father had you at a really bad time. At time of war. You were born so quickly and in such bad conditions. It was a war between the two infamous nemesis: Zyrmeda and Pyrodius. You would think that the war would've been over but its there. It's still there - lurking in the shadows where no one sees. It's not an official thing like it was before but its getting worse and worse. Anyway, off topic there. Your parents didn't give you away or abandon you. You were sent to Earth by your parents. But it was all for you. So you would never return to the place that hopes for a life you don't want to live. You...' 
'I what?'



Nana P.O.V

'The boy. He was someone you knew from your childhood...just like me. But he was a different planet...again, just like me. You know of the Night of the Love-thirsty criminals?' I nodded in lose of words. This was all to new to me and all I could never imagine to be true. My memory was wiped out. On purpose. 'They say that you were next.'
'Next what? What do you mean?' There was an itch for knowledge about everything. For a second I felt like picking up every book in the library, viewing every archive just to dig up everything about me because right now it seems like other know more about myself than I do. And it hurts like a mother trucker. 



Zelo P.O.V

'I don't believe it but...' Lies. All lies. I do believe it, I just don't want to...I don't want to believe anything. I know your listening, the trees, the wind everything. I clenched my teeth and right here I wish a wave of nausea would just hit me and knock me out before I continued. 'they say you are the next to die from the hands of the 'Full moon beast''
'Then why do they have a problem with me being there? It's happened before right? They know how to deal with it, right? And the boy? Is he my...um...alleged lover who i'll get killed over?' 
'Don't say it like that. No you won't get killed. I won't let that happen. I told you it's not that simple. You're not only a target to the Full moon beast. You're wanted.' As a criminal and as my...
'Target? What for? Who?' My sister...she wants to kill you. It's all too surreal. 'The boy, do you know who he is?' 
'I don't' I lied. Out of all my lies I felt this the most selfish. The most obvious and direct lie. The most self-destructing lie i've told her. 
'I thought you knew. I thought maybe if you told me i'd avoid him when I meet him so I could reverse this supposed fate I seem to hold.' You know him. You know him very well. It's too late for that. 'That's nonsense. It's not real, remember? I told you I don't believe in it.' 
'From the place where we are from, there is no make-believe. It's all too real to be fake.' 


Nana P.O.V

He didn't tell me everything but I let him get away with it. To let the information I had sink in. Target, death, boy. That was all that was on my mind. This all felt like a puzzle with missing pieces. I had to get more information but slowly. Rushing it would be no good. 
'What are you doing here all by yourself?' Now that I think about it, I felt bad for ignoring him earlier this evening.
'Jungkook. Getting some fresh air. You?' He unfolded a blanket from his hand wrapping it around me tucking in the cloth around my neck. 
'It's too cold for that.' I let out a laugh. I'm a vampire. I don't get cold. But this made my temperature rise.
'Why are you laughing?' I shook my head. 
'Nothing. You're going to get cold. You're human, i'm not.' 
'Great idea, let's share then.' He pulled the blanket off from my side shoving his body next to mine.
'That's not what I meant.' I felt his warmth and I wanted so bad to just lean my head on his shoulder. His cologne had me weak every single time. Out where the scents roamed freely, his surrounded me entirely. 
'The thing I wanted to speak to you about earlier.' Oh right. I remember, he wanted to talk to me. 
'Go on.' He looked so focused I could easily get lost in his eyes. In fact I think I was already.
'I'm only going to say it once so listen carefully.' 
'I'm all ears.' I had a feeling...I don't know if it was good or bad hence the lack of description. 

'Baek Nana. Be mine.' At this point I felt like a human being with my temperature rising to the point where I could feel steam coming out from my ears. 
'What?' I heard him. Loud and clear but I felt like his point wasn't made although it was clearly made. I'm losing my mind. 
'I'm not saying it again.' He smirked 'I know you heard me, unless you're deaf.' He reached out his hand tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. 
'Wait, I'm not sure I ge-' I was cut off. Cut off by his intense passion as he pressed his lips against mine. In a rhythm not even Beethoven could have mastered. One that didn't lack desperation. His hand travelled up my neck leaving a trail of goosebumps wherever he touched. I was still until I was about to give in to that passion. But it was too late, he gently parted our lips resting his forehead on mine. My eyes closed recording the sound of his soft panting. He slowly released his hand from my neck moving the back of his fingers against my skin. I was yet again lost for words. 'Be mine.' this time he whispered it. I was lost in the moment. The minute his lips parted from mine I felt a gust of cold wind hit me. My eyes rested on his lips and I was guilty for being such a er for his love (no pun intended). I leaned my weight against the bench I was sitting on with my head facing the floor. 
'Are you ok?' He asked in concern. 
'I don't know.' I replied straight away with a trembling voice. Apart from being so overly joyful with such pleasure, I felt something, a memory? It felt wrong. There were no images, no sounds - just a feeling. But it felt so wrong. It felt like something I always wanted but it wasn't all of what I wanted. 
'Nana, look at me.' I started breathing heavily. , was I hyperventilating? Why now? I cupped my mouth for the shortest 2 seconds of my life in attempt to control myself. 'Nana, slow. Breathe in, breathe out.' He grasped onto my arm and held my chin facing my head towards him. 
'I can't' I spoke. It hurt. 'My head hurts, it hurts.' He pulled me in a deep embrace rocking me back and forth. I pulled his shirt holding it tightly with both hands. My breaths were irregular. Every second passed with no change. He faced me towards him again and without warning, he kissed me again. Leading every kiss I felt my breaths slowly going back to normal. A tear rolled down my eye. He pressed harder and harder into my lips. I could tell at first that he was trying to calm me down but not anymore. Now it was just all his emotions pouring out into me. His arm travelled down to my waist pressing my body against his. I held onto his collar and slowly made my way to respond to his kisses. From slow motion to battling with his kisses as if we were competing for most passionate kisser. He pulled out smiling. 'There, all better now' he tucked the fallen blanket back onto me, pulling me into a hug in which I seemed to have asleep in.



'Wake up! Yah! Both of you' 
'Daebak!' 
'Yah! Just look at her. I told you she'd be trouble.' 
'It's the first night and they are already like this.'
I squinted my eyes to confirm what I was hearing wasn't me being schizophrenic. I wasn't. There were a bunch of students gathered around...Oh man, holy ! I flinched at the sight of a pure sleeping Jungkook on my shoulder to which he woke up too. 'What happened?' I looked around confused. Nonchalantly, he smiled his good morning greeting to me. 'Now's not the time to be waking up like lovebirds. Jungkook don't get her pregnant too quick...I'm telling you, when my wife was pregnant, she was all cranky all the ti-' Mr Shin got carried away with his 'when my wife was pregnant' story to realise I had left the scene to sort my life out. 

'I heard you spent the night with Jungkook. Is that why you didn't come to sleep in the tent last night?' Hyerin caught up to me on our journey to the next camping activity. 'Sorry, I didn't tell you.' 
'Was he good?' I stopped in my tracks,
'Good? At what?' It was at that moment where I touched my lips unconciously to remember the vivid memory of last night that let me have a wonderfuls night of sleep...out in the cold...sitting down...nevermind. 'You kissed?' she gasped loudly, 
'Shhh! Keep it down!' I hit her shoulder which resulted in her hitting me back.
'Why don't I ever get told anything? Who initiated it?' 
'Yah!' 
'It was Nana. Who else? Such a bad girl' Jungkook winked at me as he walked past Hyerin and I. I would've fainted out of shock if it weren't for Hyerin who caught me in her arms understanding the weak heart of a maiden. 



'Didn't Mr Shin mention there were other schools here?' Hyerin and I eavesdropped on some girls chat who claimed to have heard our paintballing game would be against their school. 'What a shame, I wanted our school to be split against each other. It's better that way because everyone in Kyungwon school knows each other.' I nodded in agreement. 'But I heard there's someone really hot in the other school.'
'Really? Who is it? Is he the one who goes to Royal Academy? That private school?' 
'Yeah! I heard about him! What was his name?' 

'Enough chitter chatter. You guys talk more than my wife. Alright go get your gear and meet up here in 15 minutes.' 
'Mr shin really has problems with his wife, doesn't he?' Hyerin laughed. 

'Okay kids. Huddle in...today we are going to fight against Royal Academy's royal brats. Show them they are nothing. Just because they are a prestigious private school doesn't mean we can't kick their asses. Fighting!' 
'Fighting!' We shouted back. Mr Shin sure was friendly. 

I held my gun in my hand tightly and ran in an unidenitfied direction. I kept running until I lost sight of everyone for which I was thankful for. Using my gifted brain I made a decision to climb a tree and shoot down at whoever came my way. Instead of jumping, I used my acrobatic skills to make a high jump from branch to branch until I reached a reasonable height. 'safe.' I whispered to myself. 
I felt a pair of hands snake around my eyes. My instinct was to flip them off the tree with all my might but I realised that would hurt like . Especially from this height. However, it was too late for that. The person managed to stay alive from that horrendous fall. ', , !' I hurried down the tree to check if he was alright. 'I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there.' 
'Well of course you didn't, I covered your eyes - genius.' for a split second I was glad I flipped him off the tree. 
'What type of female are you? Taekwondo? Trained with Jackie Chan or something?' 
'Nothing like that. I'm sorry, let me help you up.' I held onto his arm pulling his heavy weight up until he stood - slouching. 'I'm so sorry.'
'Lady, shut up. The next time you say sorry I will shoot you.' 
'You're from Royal academy?' I eyed his battle vest which was of a different colour to mine. 
'Yeah. You from Kyungwon?' I nodded. He rubbed his back slouching giving me a sympathetic look. I bit my lip and furrowed my brows not knowing what to do. 'Should I call someone? Does it really hurt?' 
'Leave it. I don't want to lose the game.' We stared at each other for a good 5 seconds until I gained the courage to pick my gun and shoot him right in his heart. He knelt to the ground. 'Why?' 
'Sorry. I don't want to lose either.' just as I said that he aggressively picked his gun and shot back at me. 
'Hey, that's cheating. You're dead already!' 
'Shh. No one will ever know.' we both broke out in laughter.
'What's your name?' He asked,
'Baek Nana. Yours?' 
'Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo.' The situation got a bit awkward from this point on. We didn't know what to say to each. Well, at least I didn't...I didn't know about him. 


Jungkook P.O.V

'If I were Nana, where would I hide?' I tried recreating her predicted footsteps but she was no where to be found. 
'Leave it. Just focus on staying alive.' 
'I didn't ask you anyway, Yoongi hyung.' Such a rude guy. 
'Who is that? Is that Nana?' I saw Taehyung hyung pointing in a direction 180 degrees from where I was facing. He was right. It was Nana, but who was the guy?

We sneaked over to get a closer look and hid behind the bushes. 'yah, she got shot!' Taehyung was about to jump over to check the situation before Yoongi hyung yanked him back. 'So did he, idiot.' We couldn't quite hear what they were saying but I recognised something. 'Yah, Jungkook. Are you thinking what I am thinking?' Yoongi hyung asked. 

'Unfortunately, yes.'