The first discovery.

The wolves howl again (Editing)
Nana P.O.V

This routine has become depressingly usual to me. Wake up, serve as a court lady. Go to sleep. No clue as to whether or not the king actually needed to kidnap me just to make me a court lady. I sighed with a cup of tea in my hand. 
'Is there anyone in there? Someone needs to check the King's food.' I sighed again knowing I would have to go. 
'I'm coming.' 



There he was. But he was not alone, that lady from last time was also there. Their eyes were fixed on me. I looked at the woman for a brief second which made me uncomfortable. She possessed an aura that was unsual and convincing. 'I will check the food.' I picked up the cutlery and tasted every dish present. 'It's not poisoned, you may eat.' The man said as he looked at my unchanging state. I bowed to leave before the woman called me back convincing me to stay and eat with them dismissing the guards. 
I looked around nervously not sure of what to expect. I mean, I was having a meal with my indirect kidnapper and also the king of the nation. 
'Don't be afraid, child. Eat up.' I was so enticed by the haunting aura that paralysed me for a good minute I completely forgot about the food, 
'Ah yes...your magesty.' 
'You know who I am?' The woman asked. I was in deep s for this one because I had no clue. I looked at the king who continued to eat. However, something was eerie about the situation, for the first time I saw a sign of weakeness in the king. He always looked so arrogant yet his hand was shaking as he ate. It was clear he was uneasy about something. 'The queen...right? Of Zyrmeda?' She laughed in a mocking manner. She presented her authority in her eyes. Something had me thinking the king was uneasy because of her. As if she had somehow struck him with her dominant manner.
'You really don't know me?' 
'Was I wrong?'
'Not about the queen part. I am infact a queen so I applaud your intuition.'
'So not queen of Zyrmeda?' She looked me deep in the eye. I felt like I would turn out like the king. 
'Why don't you help her a little, your magesty?' She faced the king who looked back at her laying his cutlery down promptly.
'She's the queen of Elysium.' 
'The nation of the witches? So BA...' The king coughed just as I was about to mention BAP. I furrowed my eyebrows unable to understand what was so concerning about mentioning them...
'Oh...BAP? You are familiar with them?' she asked resting her face on her hand.
'Yes? No...no. What's a BAP?' I saved myself...I think. As well as the king. I looked at him like a lost puppy for a sign of gratitude yet there was no eye contact made. 
'Well, you may take your leave, we have matters to discuss.' I looked down at my untouched food and back at her but I was too scared to argue back so I walked right out. 

Earth 

Taehyung P.O.V

It's dark...I'm locked up in chains like I'm some monster. I open my eyes and see that woman. I've seen her before but I don't know who she is yet she smiles at me. It's not a warm smile, it's a destructive smile. A smile that instructs me to destroy once again. But this time, she is holding the hand of a girl who she brings out from behind her, the girl..I know her too. The girl is young, with flawless skin but she has bruises everywhere. I look down on my hands and see blood then I look back up. The girl is bleeding out from her wounds, did I do something to her? The woman wearing the luxurious clothes hands me a knife and smiles. I take the knife and stab the girl...

'Taehyung? You okay?' 
'Hoseok hyung? What was that?' 
'What was what? You're sweating like crazy, did you have a nightmare?' 
'A nightmare?' I looked at my bloodless hands and sighed with relief. 'Yes, a nightmare. It was just a nightmare' I reassured him trying to slow down my breathing.
 

Zelo P.O.V

'So what now?' I asked, 'We haven't found her, do we go back empty handed?'
'Hush snake. This is adult business.' Daehyun replied.
'I think she ran away.' Himcham's idea made Daehyun laugh in mockery, 'She might've found out about our plan and ran away'
'Baek Nana? Run away?' Daehyun laughed again, 'Yeah, I don't think so.' 
'Don't we have to go back tomorrow?' I asked, 'Why even assign a date to go back when we haven't got her yet.'
'The date is important.' Himcham said,
'Why?' I couldn't fathom why the date could possibly matter,
'Don't ask questions. I don't know either but I was told it must be done before this date.' 

Nana P.O.V

Being in Zyrmeda was life threatening but at the same time it was thrilling. I was closer to home than I ever was before. The atmosphere was different. It was tense and dark but I could see myself going home soon. 'Are you done daydreaming?' The head court lady said, wow why does she have to be rude?
'We are short on people and must prepare dinner for the King, go buy the ingrediants from the luna market.' 
'But the King just ate...?' 
'Today is an important day, so we must prepare dinner early. There's a lot to make so hurry yourself.' 
'Money? I don't have any money' 
'Take these. I don't have time to wait around so hurry.' A rock and a few gold coins? This is all she gives me along with a list of the ingrediants? Wow. I was hoping for paper notes with Yi i or sejong the great or something like that. 

I somehow found my way into the market after endlessly walking through the woods leading to a civilised area with lots of stalls. No technology...okay then. I ticked off the ingrediants in my mind as I somehow bought them with the rocks and gold coins. The people were so facinated by the rock and I didn't have the slightest clue as to why. I was given a large amount of change in return of the gold coins which were numberless. How much exactly are they worth? 

I walked down the road/pathway or whatever it was. There were no cars but instead people were on horses but they looked like their class was higher than the regular civillians. A random thought popped into my head: Zyrmeda is a planet of the wolves so does that mean everyone can transform? Ironically, my thoughts were interrupted by the silence in the civil area. I turned around to find the cause of the silence and found a large litter carriage carrying the Queen of Elysium, whom I could see was eyeing me. To my surprise, the carriage was let down in front of me which made the silence even louder. I could see curious and scared faces all around me, they froze like they were scared. I thought Elysium and Zyrmeda got along? Why the fear? 

'Young Lady? Do you have time to spare?' The queen opened the wooden door of the rather large carriage suggesting I go in. I looked at the royal guards who seemed to look forward as if I wasn't there. As if the only person I was supposed to respond and talk to was in fact the queen. 'Yes' I nodded as I made my way into the 4 person carriage. I sat opposite to her and nervously smiled as she made sure to create a distance between the streets of Zyrmeda and us as she closed the door. I felt the carriage being lifted and moved yet I couldn't say a word until she spoke. 'Why did you -' I started off bodly, 

'Baek Nana, was it?' I didn't ever recall telling her my name. The interruption made me think this conversation was something more than just a curiousness to the new court lady. 'Yes. That's my name. But,  how do you know?' I forced myself to bravely ask her, 

'This is a unsafe country, words and secrets slip out of mere court ladies mouths. Everyone knows that Zyrmeda is fixed on a system where they do not simply accept or assign new faces as a member of the royal family.'  She explained,

'I'm not a member of the royal family. I'm not from here. I was forcefully brought here -' 

'Forcefully?' I wondered to myself who I was exposing myself to. What kind of danger or safety. For all I know, I could be telling the wrong person the wrong things. 'I'm no expert in the world history, but I know Pyrodius and Zyrmeda are long known to be mortal enemies. Right now, my only chance to go back to where I was is to find someone I trust. I don't know why you've taken a keen eye of interest in me, but I know I cannot trust the wolves...' My mind trailed off to the word 'wolves' for some reason, I began to feel sick. It was like the world around me was spinning. Before I heard the Queen say a word, I out. 


Elysium

Zelo P.O.V

Again? What does she want now? I walked through the doors to where she called me. Naturally and incoveniently, I knelt down to the ground letting out a rather loud sigh. 'Why the heavy sigh, brother?' 

'It's nothing' She smiled assured, 

'Brother, you'll be happy to know that I have good and bad news for you. Which would you like to hear first?' 

'The bad, I guess.' I wasn't curious to know what horrendous act she would pull this time. She took a big step to the right exposing a sleeping beauty. A sleeping...Nana. I took a desperate step forward to approach Nana. Why was she here? My sister pulled her hand up stopping me from moving any more further. 'And the good news is...the king of Zyrmeda doesn't know I know about her. I found her before anyone did. I know what no one knows.' 

'And that is good because? You took the wrong person, sister.' 

'I know what I took. And I know who she is and why you are so afraid to accept her presence. You're coming back. The rest...are unworthy'

'What do you mean? Unworthy?' My cruel sister picked up a ceramic bowl and walked towards me opening the lid. She exposed me to her collection of souls, or more accurately, 5 souls. BAP's souls. 'What is this? Why are their souls in here? What are you going to do with them?' I asked in panic. Swaying her hand in a circular motion above the bowl, the bright white souls transformed elegantly into a soup of red smoke. 'They are gone? Just like that?' I laughed in disbelief.

'Just like that.' She smiled as she tapped my shoulder...'Just like that'

 

'