Blooded half-moon.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

The time grew nearer and nearer until today became the d-day. There will be a half moon today so it's only natural that I, as a vampire, stayed at home like we did in Pyrodius. I wouldn't remember but I Byunghun told me that children were always told to stay at home because it would be dangerous. I naturally assumed it would be the same for me and following the tradition, I decided to stay home most nights on planet Earth. Creatures like vampires become in contact with their arch-enemies - wolves. Since this is Earth, there will not be any Wolves...according to my assumptions. Wolves are wild on nights with half-moons or full moons. Don't ask why...because i'm about to tell you. Wolves and Vampires have been enemies since a long time ago after the story of the wolf and vampire who fell in love, and this is way after the construction of bridge Amicus.

A long long time ago, a wolf fell in love with a vampire. The two kings of the planets at that time thought it was a great sin for a wolf to love a vampire and for a vampire to love a wolf and the kings did not get along. They were full of greed for the most power. The kings made it law to forbid love between the two creatures, therefore, the relatives of the wolf were ordered to kill the vampire, and so they did. The wolf became emotionally scarred by the horrific event and created a mass killing chaos.

He vowed to come back after 100 years to break apart every happy couple by killing the female in the relationship. If he wasn't allowed to love, why were others? This is what he thought. He wanted the males to feel his pain. This event occured on a full moon and so after every 100 years on a full moon, he would come. He was named the 'Full moon beast' and the event was called the 'Night of the Love-thirsty criminals'. Due to the laws that were put in place, the kings who made the law were also killed by the full moon beast and so ever since, there is no such law that stops a wolf and vampire from falling in love but deep down in everyone's hearts we know, if we love another creature...we will die. That's why no one has ever dared to confront a wolf on a full moon.

The reason as to why wolves become violent and wild on a half moon is because on a half moon, the love thirsty criminals were discovered and as a penalty for breaking the law, they were supposed to attend the trials but refused to do so. Eventually, they ran away. The wolves mourn for the loss of the full moon beast on full moons and half moons. I crawled out of my bed as I reminded myself of the tragic story. There couldn't possibly be any Wolves in Earth, right? I guess that means I can go out and i'm safe.
After washing up and showering, I wore my clothes and slipped on my shoes. 'Where do you think you are going?' Ljoe questioned as he folded his arms,

'oh, you are awake?' I pretended to not know he was awake. 'I just want to get some fresh air. Then I have my part-time job remember? I kind of have to make the money to cloth you and give you shelter in case you didn't realize.'
'Make it quick and make sure to be home before night. You know there is a half moon today.'
'I know. I will be back before night.' I waved him bye whilst closing the entrance door.


'Nana! Long time no see, where have you been?' My boss greeted me. I worked part time at a cafe. I honestly couldn't give a about anything but the money because more money meant more clothes and luxuries for me. I have my food already - blood. 'Sorry, I was away for the last few days. I was a bit busy.' She nodded and I quickly stood in position to serve people. Time ticked by and the sky started to darken. 'Nana! Geum Minji just called and she is at the hospital. I know it's very selfish of me to ask, but do you mind taking over her shift. Just until 8pm.' I nodded my head,
'That's alright with me, I have no plans for today anyway.'
'Thank you, you are a big help.'
The wind chimes sounded peaceful as the wind blew heavily. The sky was lightened by the bright half moon. 'Welcome, please take a seat.' I welcomed the customers and bowed a 90 degree bow.
'Look, she works at a cafe!' I heard someone laugh and speak. I immediately turned up to see who it was. BAP. , I've gotten myself in big trouble. 'What would you like, customers?' I asked professionally.
'Why so formal? We're friends, be comfortable.' Himchan said.
'We'll get 6 glasses of blood please, preferably Nana's blood.' I rolled my eyes,
'Unfortunately, we don't serve that here. You can try the mental hospital, they might have something better than blood for you. Treatment.' I cussed. The door to the cafe opened again, 'Welcome. Please take a seat.' I looked up to see BTS. Wasn't this such a great day? I just love working. I saw J-hope smile at me and I smiled back gently. 'What would you like?' I asked BTS.

'Sorry, excuse me.' Jongup banged the table, 'We came here first, serve us first.' I breathed in to calm my anger,
'What would you like?' I could feel everyone's eyes on me. BTS and BAP. All the staff had gone home so I was the only person left. My boss was on the line with a businessman who wanted to invest in the business. How I wished Ljoe was here right now.
'We'll take 1 Nana, 6 knifes and 6 cups.' Yongguk joked. Say it all if you want. Just not in front of people who don't know my real identity. I've tried so hard to protect my identity. I smiled naturally and moved to the kitchen. I prepared 6 knifes and cups and a piece of paper on which I wrote 'Go yourselves and get a better job than harrasing people and stalking them like erts.' I handed it over to their table as I returned. 'What the is this?' Zelo flipped the tray. All the plates and glass broke. A few shards of glass pierced my skin and caused myself to bleed in arm. J-hope immediately stood up, 'Are you okay?' I nodded. I took the shards out of my skin and threw them on the floor. I blew my hair out of my face. 'How dare you insult us.' Zelo shouted. He approached me with a deathly look. He raised him arm as if he was going to hit me,and he was. I closed my eyes and had no choice but to accept the hit because I would transform and attack back if i didn't.

After a long moment of closing my eyes, I opened them slightly. Jungkook? He held Zelo's arm to stop him from hitting me. Namjoon spoke, 'Baek Nana-ssi, your cut.' He pointed at the injury I received from the glass which was healing by itself. , how could I forget? As a vampire, any injury I receive is immediately healed. All eyes turned to me and I hid my cuts by my hand. Jungkook threw Zelo's arm down hard which caused him to fall. He then grabbed my arm and pulled me outside the cafe. 'This is normal to you? Is this not something that would create curiousity?' Jungkook said quietly as he held up my arm that was healing.

'It's not a deep wound. You saw wrong.' I explained,
'What, now you are trying to say I'm blind? That everyone in that cafe is blind?' I shook my head,
'Please, don't question me. I can't tell you. No, I won't tell you.' I brought out my courage.
'So you are hiding something from me?'
'Everyone has secrets. Let me keep mine.' I tried to protect the last bit of confidentiality I had.
'At least tell me who those 6 guys are and why they keep following you.' I released my arms from his hand,
'It's got nothing to do with you. It's nothing serious.'

'What's this? A lover's quarrel?' Youngjae laughed, Jungkook and I both turned to face him. 'You want me to tell you why I need this girl?' He pulled me to him and rested his arm over my shoulder. I pushed him away in disgust. 'She's my lover, that's why' I pushed Youngjae further away from me.
'Are you crazy? Me? Your lover? You wish!' I screamed.


'Did you find anything out?' J-hope asked Yoongi and Jimin.
'They come from Elysium, the planet of witches. The Queen of Elysium sent them here for a private mission. There is no intel on the mission.' Yoongi revealed,
'To add on to that, BAP are known to be the most notorious witches are were specially hired to work for the queen. They don't just work for anyone even if it's the queen so I wonder what she used to make them work for her. They are said to be blacklisted in Achelois Nemesis Nebula - our galaxy.' Jimin said.
'I'm sure if they are infamous, then they wouldn't be very open with people but why do they follow Baek Nana around? Does she have a link with the mission?' Tao asked, 'I mean, it is a possibility, right?' Yoongi shook his head,
'She's just a mere human, why would you be involved with them?' Yoongi disagreed.
'But didn't you see her cut? It was healing all by itself?' Taehyung argued. J-hope ignored their arguement and stood up to check on Jungkook and Nana.

'What's taking them so long? Hey, let's go check.' J-hope suggested. BTS followed him out.


I watched the shadows of the trees lengthen under the moonlight. A sudden urge for blood shook me as I widened my eyes. Trying to hide the thirst, I tried not to look at anyone in case I started out their blood. Not that I had ever done that before. I only drink animal blood. BTS came outside to check on us. Great, now everyone is out and I'm surrounded by these chickens. J-hope placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, 'It's time, Jungkook.' he mumbled. Jungkook nodded for them to go,
'I'll be there in a while.' He assured J-hope. J-hope led BTS out into the woods opposite the cafe. Where the heck were they going? Do they somehow have a house in the woods or something?

'We'll cut you some slack today. See you later, babe!' Zelo shouted as he winked at me. Ew. BAP walked out of my sight and disappeared. Great, now it's only Jungkook and I. 'You gotta run as well?' I taunted Jungkook seeing how everyone had to go.
'Why? Want me to stay?' He teased back. I scrunched my nose in disgust.

Woof! I heard a dog bark towards us. Jungkook knelt down to the dog. I also knelt down to touch the dog but it moved away. I my lips in thirst for blood. I thought I was going to go crazy. I stood up immediately and ran in the cafe to say my goodbye to the boss. 'Sorry, I'll leave first. I gotta run!' I shouted as I ran into the woods. My house wasn't the best place to go for blood because of two reasons. 1, Ljoe probably drunk all the blood in my freezer and 2, because I'd probably kill someone on the way to feed on their blood. It was too risky and I couldn't take the risk.

I ran deep into the woods as fast as I could and I could feel myself transform into my vampire form. My blood thirsty red eyes lighted up my route with my sheet-white pale skin. I was hunting. Looking around the woods as I stood cautious of my prey, I spotted a deer. This will be a piece of cake. I approached the deer at the speed of light thanks to my vampire qualities of speed. I grabbed a stick on the way and pierced it into the neck of the deer. A river of blood spilled through the exposed flesh of the deer. I knelt to drink the blood. My thirst quenching dinner filled me up.

After I had finished drinking the blood, I stood up and wiped my bloody mouth, although there were still some spots of blood around my mouth. My blood red lips shined as the blood reflected the moonlight off it. I smiled in relief, I was now able to return home safely. Just when I had that thought in mind, I heard something get closer to where I was. I looked around for any signs. There was nothing. I smiled again, thank goodness.

'Baek Nana?' A familiar voice called from behind. My eyes immediately widened. I stood still from shock not turning around to see who it was. A hand grabbed my shoulder and spun my around to face them. I was still in my vampire form and had blood around my mouth. My hands trembled in fear.


Jungkook P.O.V

I spun her around to face me.My eyes slightly widened in shock. We both stood in front of each other silently adjusting to the situation.

Nana is a...Vampire?

 




Author's note:

So the layout is annyoing me again but i'm still trying my best to work with it.

Please let me know if you like the story so far. I really want to hear all your feedback.

Don't be a silent reader. Comment, subscribe and upvote please. For me <3