Too late.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

Jungkook P.O.V

'Did you have to shock her like that?' Taehyung hyung asked, 
'Yah, yah. You should've seen the look on his face.' Jimin hyung laughed clapping his hands like a seal. 
'Geumanhae.' I shouted annoyed. Why did she have to leave exactly after I kissed her. I thought she'd be less mad. 
'Jungkook-ah, is there something we don't know about your relationship with Nana?' Namjoon hyung said concerned,
'Of course, what do you mean! They are, what do people call it...ah! dating' Taehyung laughed along with Jimin again. I lifted my hand as if I were about to hit them. 'I like her, what more is there.' 
'And she likes you?' Namjoon asked again. I didn't like where this was going, 
'I mean...she didn't directly say anything...' I spoke quietly in embarassment. 
'Heol, our alpha male Jungkook here has an unrequited love!' Jimin and Taehyung high fived each other. I was so close to slapping them,
'What unrequited love? Ah, forget it. Sleep!' 

My eyes weren't closing. I tossed and turned frequently. It was getting a little stuffy so i decided to crawl out of the tent making sure Jimin and Taehyung hyung were sleeping. 'You're not sleeping?' Namjoon hyung asked sitting on the bench I was approaching.
'Ah, you scared me.' 
'What about you? Is there something on your mind, hyung?' he looked up at the bright moon. 
'I was just thinking about Zyrmeda. Don't you miss it?' 
'Hyung, why would I miss a place I don't call home?' 
'Then, this is your home? Earth?'
'I didn't say that either.' 
'Jungkook-ah, there was once a boy and girl who loved each other very much but their love was forbidden. As a result of their love, she was killed by his allies...'
'Hyung, I know that story. What's your point?'
'Some things, you just can't have. There's no reason for it, you just weren't born to have each other. It's better to give up before you complicate things' I absolutely hated his guts at this very moment. 
'Nana? No, I will not give her up. I will never give her up so don't bring this up ever again in front of me.' 


Nana P.O.V

What is this feeling? My neck feels so stiff. My legs feel weak. 'Are you awake?' I slowly opened my eyes rubbing them, I nearly screamed at the sight of a man in a black hooded cloak but he covered my mouth. 'Be quiet. I'm not going to kill you.' I tried looking underneath the cloak to see who it was but he moved his head away. 'Where am I?' 
'Zyrmeda.' 
'Zyrmeda?' He nodded 'Who are you?' 
'Quit asking questions unless you want to die.' I looked around in the darkness, I was lying on an uncomfortable pile of hay. There was nothing but hay on the hard, cold ground. I looked up to come eye to eye with bars. A prison? Am I locked up? I tried standing up but my legs were too stiff. 
'Why am I here?' He didn't answer. 

I saw a source of light approaching me. A group of men stood outside my um...prison cell or whatever and looked in. The men were holding old lanterns which was their source of light in the pitch black darkness. The man in the centre looked down at me with hands behind his back. He wore traditional royal clothing. Somewhere in between a hanbok and a gujangbok. He looked like someone of a high status. 'Is it this child?' He spoke still staring down into my soul which made me a bit uncomfortable. 'Yes, Your Magesty.' 
'P-pyeha?' I muttered. Was he a king? The king of Zyrmeda?  
'No one knows yet, do they?' He said once again. I felt quite ignored because he didn't explain or say a word to me,
'Yes, I brought her here discretely.' The man with me in the cell spoke facing the alleged king. The king cleared his throught and walked away. That's all? Really? 'Would you like to tell me why I was brought here discretely, now?' I asked the guy in the hooded cloak. 
'Is talking so much a habit of yours?' 
'Is kidnapping people yours then?' 
'Ah, how fustrating.' 
'Yah! yah! Don't leave me alone here! At least explain things to me!' 
'Don't make too much noise in there' He said as he walked out and where ever the he wanted to go. You're the fustrating one, Mr kidnapper. 


Ljoe P.O.V 

I looked at the clock. 11.54pm. She was supposed to be here yesterday, where did she go? 'Did she go to that crazy friend, hyerin?' ah but I don't have her number, I don't even know where she--'Who is it?' I asked at the ringing door. 
'Hurry, open it please! It's me, Jeon Jungkook.' Maybe he knows. I rushed to the door to open it. 
'Jeon Jungkook. Have you seen Nana?' 
'That's exactly what I came here for.' He said pushing in a small suitcase and a hand bag that clearly belonged to Nana. 'All her stuff was exactly where it was the last time her friend saw her. I told her to give me all her belongings.' 
'It's a good thing you came, then. I was getting worried. She has no where else to go. I don't know where she could possibly go.' 
'I'm going to go out to check around, stay here in case she comes back.' I nodded. 


Nana P.O.V

What is this? I feel sore, am I tied up? I opened my eyes. Somehow this unconciousness seemed repetitive. 'You're awake' the same hooded guy. him. 'What is this? Why am I tied?' 
'Who are you?' 
'Mwoya. So you brought me here without knowing who I was?' I scoffed angrily. 
'There is a reason I brought you here but only you can help me find out that reason. So what's your name?' 
'How do I know you won't sell me off or something?' 
'You saw him earlier, right? The king. I'm only following his orders so you better answer.' 
'Ah, the king?' I cleared my throat, 'Nana. Baek Nana.' 
'How do you know the BAP?' the witches? 
'uh...let's see. I first met them when they--'
'I didn't ask for a love story. How much do you know about them?' 
'Rude. I know there are 6 of them. They are...' I cleared my throat once again, 'witches' 
'You...Who are you?' 
'Baek Nana. But Ajhussi, do I know you? Your voice is familiar.' He pulled his hood further down making his face even less visible. As if it was visible in the first place. I scoffed. 'What about Jeon Jungkook?' 
'Jungkook?...' What is this? He's scaring me. How does he know I know all these people. And why would he mention Jungkook? How does he know him?...something is suspicious.
'Answer me, how do you know him?'
'He's um...he's my um...' I giggled 'schoolmate! Schoolmate.' 
'Are you sure? You're telling me he's a player then?' 
'What? I didn't say anythin-.' I leaned my face towards him, 'Ajhussi, you were that wolf on Earth right?'
'Yeah, it's normal, this planet is where the wolv-'
'I know, I know.' 
'You know?' His voice sounded more curious and I was dying to know why the voice sounded familiar. 
'Of course, I mean although I don't recall anything, I know at least that much.' 
'Recall?' 
'I lost my memories from when I was a child. I can't remember anything about my home.' 
'Your home?' 
'You're awfully dumb, ajhussi. Pyrodius.' 
'That means you are a vampire?' 
'Heol, you really are dumb?' 
'This is nothing to joke about. Are you telling me the truth?' He grabbed my face pressing hard on my jaw. 
'Ajhussi...that hurts. Why would I lie.' He let go finally and stood up. 
'Put her to sleep.' He told the prison guard. 
'Ajhussi!' Ah, he left again. 


Zyrmeda 

Third person. 

The man walked faster and faster towards the kings throne room. He knelt paying his respects, 'Geurae, you're here'
'She's from Pyrodius.' He stood up from his seat. 'Her name is Baek Nana and she knows the true identities of the witches that were sent to Earth.' 
'Baek Nana.' He sat back down, laughing half in shock. 
'Please give me orders, Your magesty.' The king sighed,
'We cannot do anything right now. If we get rid of her, Pyrodius will come after us. Watch her closely for now.' 


Yongguk P.O.V

'Hyung, how long do we have to stay here.' Zelo asked. 
'Don't be impatient, I hope you realise we only have one objective and when we complete that, we will be out of here.' 
'And I hope you realise I called for quits a long time ago.' 
'Whatever.' I rolled my eyes. 
'Zelo, are you sure you don't want to help out? I mean, the queen is going to have you executed for high acts of treason.' Youngjae said concerned. To be honest he was right. 'Hyung. What about you? Do you even know why the queen is after Nana?' Zelo spoke as if he knew the 'real' reason we needed Nana. 'You think we were really sent here to get her blood? There are so many more vampires out in Pyrodius. So why Nana?' 
'Then what is it?' I asked him. 'Why do you get so worked up whenever we talk about Nana? You weren't like that before.' 
'Hyung...I'm getting my memory back. I'm starting to remember it slowly. The past I had with Nana and...' 
'And? What past?' I didn't quite understand what he was saying. All I understood was that he had some sort of past with Nana. 
'I didn't realise when we first met Nana. But spending more time around her. I'm starting to remember my childhood. All those painful memories that I could not recall growing up. I knew Nana before I came to Earth. I knew her before. I knew her but I didn't recognise her and now it's too late to--'
'Zelo! Zelo, calm down I don't know what you are saying.' Youngjae put his hands on his shoulder shrugging him which let the tears from Zelo's eyes drop.

'It's too late to tell her I loved her...'

 



A/N:

Yoooooo! It's been a long time.

For those of you who don't know...Pyeha means your magesty in korean! (just so you don't get confused)

Please comment on the story so far! I need feedbackkkkkk! You guys are silent readers I don't know if the story is any good or if it needs improvements.