The plan.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

Jungkook P.O.V

'Where did you go?' Ljoe asked Nana but she ignored the question and headed towards the room she was in. 'Nana, are you going to keep doing this?' She continued to ignore him. What happened between them? 'Nana!' He grabbed her by the shoulder, she was turned around to face him. 'I'll tell you. I'll tell you all I know.' He said. Tell her what?

She didn't say a word but I could tell she was ready to listen. He sat her down on the sofa and took a seat himself.
'I don't know much but I'll tell you all I know.' She avoided eye contact with him and put on a a stiff look. 'When you were younger, there was a fire in an empty house near the Amicus bridge in Pyrodius. Back in those times, there was a young boy who you used to meet up with. The boy in the locket. I don't know the full story but I know that the boys parents were killed in search for him by the King of Zyrmeda. The wolves from Zyrmeda travelled to the house to put you to exile however the boy started a fire to avoid them crossing over to you so you wouldn't be harmed. Your parents were with you to take you back home but things got messy and they helped you flee. To Earth.' The boy in the locket? Then the girl is Nana?
Nana stood up. 'You lied to me back then when you said you didn't understand why I came here as well?'
'Is there any truth to these words, or are they just lies as well?' Ljoe stood up as well,
'The lockets are the proof. You have yours and he has his. The lockets are exactly the same, gold exterior with pictures inside.' If both, boy and girl have the lockets then that means it's Nana and I? The young boy and girl? Why can't I remember anything.
'Your memory was taken away by the approval of the King to keep you from meeting him again. That's why you cannot remember anything.' That explains everything. 'Nana, I'm sorry for not telling you earlier. I wasn't allowed to tell you anything.' Ljoe.
'I need to get some rest.' Nana said as she headed towards the room I was in. She entered the door and slammed it close.

The first thing she spotted was obviously...me! I pulled her to me and put my hand over to stop her from screaming. She kicked me in the shin with her feet and I let go of her.


Nana P.O.V

'What are you doing here?' She whispered. I remembered what Ljoe told me: 'The lockets are the proof. You have yours and he has his. The lockets are exactly the same, gold exterior with pictures inside.' The only person who had the same locket was this person standing right in front of me. It wouldn't make sense, he was human. It wasn't him, it's too irrational if he was the boy. He's not. I shook my head lightly. 'You didn't answer my question.' I told him,
'I wanted to see you.' He said and pulled my waist close to him. I pushed him away immediately. I felt it again. The feeling that was indescribable. 'What do you need?' I questioned again,

I heard a knock on the door. ! I looked at Jungkook and back at the door. I pushed Jungkook to the Wadrobe, 'Hide in there. Hurry!' He fixed himself in and I closed the doors holding them with my hands and stood in front to keep them from opening. 'Who were you talking to?' Ljoe asked,
'No one. What do you want?' I tried to sound angry but the situation was too risky and funny at the same time.
'I just wanted to get my shirt from your wadrobe. The one you borrowed last week.'
'Ahh! okay.' He walked towards the wadrobe, 'Ah! I remember! I forgot to wash it! I'll give it to you once I've washed it!' I screamed. He stood still for a second and spoke again, 'It's alright, I'll wash it myself.'
'I'll wash it! I'll feel bad otherwise!' I shouted again, he raised an eyebrow,
'Fine then. I'll get it later.' He said looking confused.
He exited the room and I let out a relieved sigh. Nearly forgetting Jungkook in the wadrobe, I opened the wadrobe doors and throw him out. Literally. He ended up on the floor. 'What was that for?' he shouted quietly.
'For being in my house without anyones permission. In simple terms, for breaking in.' I said,
'I told you I wanted to see you.' He smirked,
'Stop that, will you?' I shouted. That smile of his made the feeling even worse. I felt like I needed something but I couldn't pin point it. 'Stop what?' I drew messy lines in the air with my arm while explaining,
'That thing you keep doing!'
'Oh, you mean smiling?' He stood up and laughed mockingly, 'Aww, Baek Nana is getting embarrased. Isn't this a fun sight to see?' He teased. I punched his arm,
'Shut up!' I dragged him near the window and opened it. 'Go!'
'From the window? Are you crazy?'
'Unless you want to get caught by Byunghun and die, go through this way.' He climbed up to the window and looked back at me. 'I'll see you later, my little vampire.' He smiled.

My lips curved up in a smile unconciously. What am I smiling for? What the hell! I slapped my face back to normal and closed the window. He seriously confuses me.


J-hope P.O.V

I got up from the sofa to get a glass of water watching the rest of BTS fooling about. However, Jungkook, acting like a third wheel was deep in his own world. He kept smiling and laughing like a crazy maniac. I nudged Jin, 'Hyung, what's wrong with him.' I pointed at Jungkook. Jin took a glance and shrugged his shoulders. 'Jungkook.' I called his name. He didn't reply, I called louder, 'Jungkook!' yet he still didn't reply. I clapped my hands in front of his face but he was still not listening. I scratched my head. Nevermind, he won't listen. I went and sat next to Jin again. 'What time is she coming?' I asked Jin,
'Who? Nana?'
'Nana? Baek Nana?' Jungkook jumped straight up. What was that? He didn't listen when I was calling him yet he immediately jumped up when Jin mentioned Nana. Wait, is this what I think this is?
'Yeah, Baek Nana. She is coming bowling with us...' Jin trailed off in confusion.
'Ahh!' He fell back to the sofa and started smiling again. Heck, he's weird when he has an infatuation.

'Yah, what's so weird about saying Nana is coming?' Jin asked...I waved my index finger and tutted while smiling. I knew exactly what was up with Jungkook. He was lovestruck. Jin raised an eyebrow, I told him to get close to listen and so he did. 'He likes her!' I whispered. Jin gasped lightly.
After a little while Jin started laughing as well. It was funny, I know.
'Hyung, shall we play a little trick on them?' I looked around and told all of BTS to come near to listen excluding Jungkook, of course. 'If you haven't noticed, our dear alpha Jungkook is lovestruck and therefore I think it's the right time to play a little trick on them.'
'We're all going bowling, right?' Everyone nodded, 'Well, why don't we play in pairs against each other and set a punishment for the losing team?'
'I think that's what we were planning on doing.' Taehyung said,
'So how about we make Nana and Jungkook lose purposely and let them carry out the punishment that will help their relationship grow?' BTS smiled and they all agreed. The only thing left was deciding the punishment.
'But what will be the punishment?' Taehyung asked, 'How about they sleep together?'  I choked on my water,
'No! That's extreme! Knowing Jungkook, he could end up causing some trouble!' I argued,
'What about kissing? That's not extreme...one has to kiss the other, how's that?' Namjoon whispered. We all agreed to it.
Jungkook and Nana, you're in for a thrill!



I went to BTS's house again unsure of where to meet them as I promised to go bowling with them. I rung the door bell and Jin opened the door. 'You are just in time. Come in.' He opened the door wider for me to come in.

I sat in the living room waiting for everyone. 'Wait here for a second, I'll go call everyone and then we'll go.'  I nodded and waited for everyone to come. I thought back to what Ljoe told me about the locket. How am I going to find the boy? I really wanted to and I needed to. I could remember everything if I find him.

Everyone came out and we greeted each other. It took a little while for us to reach the bowling arena. I wasn't too much into big crowds but I could at least have some fun. 'We'll split up in pairs. Taehyung and Jimin. Jin and J-hope. Yoongi and I. Jungkook and Nana.' Namjoon said. We all nodded and agreed to our teams expect I wasn't too keen on working with Jungkook. 'One of the people in the losing team has to kiss the other. Good luck everyone' Namjoon smiled.

We took turns to bowl, Jin's team was winning. With little hope, I tried bowling but I only knocked down 5 pins and 2 in the second. Jungkook aced it all. All the pins were knocked over in most of his turns. Although we weren't the losing team right now I had a strong gut feeling we were going to lose.
J-hope and Jin took their turns. I noticed BTS exchanging sly glances at me and Jungkook and then back at each other. Was I missing out on something?
I never actually noticed how BTS were good at bowling. Everyone was doing pretty good.

After a series of turns from different teams, It was finally my go. I picked up the ball and breathed in and out. I felt a pair of arms snake around mine. Jungkook held my hand, the one with the ball in it and positioned me to bowl. I looked back but ended up facing Jungkook's face which was an inch apart from mine. 'Do your best.' He smirked. I completely lost my focus and ended up throwing the ball on the side knocking 0 pins over. It's all his fault.

'What was that?' Jin asked,
'I might as well just help your plan or it'll go to waste.' I heard Jungkook and J-hope mumble to each other. What plan?

'That was a good game.' Taehyung laughed,
'Yeah, because your team won.'
'Losing isn't all that bad, don't get hopeless.' Taehyung patted my shoulder. Yes, that's right. We lost. I blame Jungkook.


'Jungkook and Nana. I'm sure I don't have to tell you your punishment.' Jin laughed. We were back at BTS's house and everyone was stood up and Jungkook and I were standing next to each other preparing for the punishment.
'Who's kissing who?' J-hope asked,
'I'll do it.' Jungkook said, I felt my face heat up. I swear, I didn't even have blood before coming here, why was it getting so warm? I don't even feel hot or cold.
BTS chanted 'kiss her!' as Jungkook took a step towards me. I closed my eyes for a split second feeling so embarassed. He held my head, closed his eyes and planted a soft and gentle kiss on my forehead. Oh my! I felt the weird feeling rush back into my system. I felt a tingling feeling in my stomach.
'Yah! What was that! It's meant to be a proper kiss!' Namjoon shouted, what more did they want. This is just plain embarassing . Jungkook just laughed. What? These boys are messed up.